Obama breaks 50% approval!!!

Obama breaks 50% approval!!! What a awesome president!

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

360 electorals in 2008 and 332 electorals in 2012!!! Congress with you loserterian idiots can't even breaks out of the teens and yet you believe your way of cutting will win you the presidency?

Eat on this!

They should ask someone besides Democrats and their supporters.

Where's YOUR infrastructure money? Oh it went to "women's studies'.
Where's YOUR space shuttle money? Oh it went to global warming.
MORON.
he likes to TALK about "smart" things but he really is a moron. Legit

360 electorals in 2008 and 332 electorals in 2012!!! Congress with you loserterian idiots can't even breaks out of the teens and yet you believe your way of cutting will win you the presidency?

Eat on this!
Newsflash, my little ObamaBot... the Magic Negro is history in about 12 months now.... he's already morphing into yesterday's news and sliding into irrelevancy...

Eat on this!
What is the Republican Congress polling at?

10% ?

Matthew use of the word 'loserterian' refers to the more extreme Republicans that wish to cut entire departments , shut down government, or cut/reform taxes to a flat rate. Basically "Wacko birds".

Matthew is basically a Rockefeller Republican. Yep, don't see too many of those cats any more these days.

Matthew use of the word 'loserterian' refers to the more extreme Republicans that wish to cut entire departments , shut down government, or cut/reform taxes to a flat rate. Basically "Wacko birds".

Matthew is basically a Rockefeller Republican. Yep, don't see too many of those cats any more these days.

Exactly, I vote republican and I hate the idea of voting democratic but if the far right is the one that takes over my party...Well, I'll be forced to vote rat.

Exactly, I vote republican and I hate the idea of voting democratic but if the far right is the one that takes over my party...Well, I'll be forced to vote rat.

Your enthusiasm in your OP betrays this comment.

Now that should scare the crap out of everyone. If he can garner 50% approval rating considering his failed economic, domestic, and foreign policy accomplishments then the country is in serious trouble. Apparently the nation is embracing the era of mediocrity and defeatism.

Eat on this!

2014 Congressional and 2015 state elections suggest it might be a cakewalk.

If the media reported the truth, his approval rate would similar to W's.

Eat on this!

2014 Congressional and 2015 state elections suggest it might be a cakewalk.

Very true

Now, if only Republicans can keep voter turnout under 30 million

Eat on this!
What is the Republican Congress polling at?

10% ?

How badly did the Democrats lose in the 2014 Congressional elections? There are more Republicans in Congress now than there ever have been before!

How many states now have Republican governors? How many states houses are Republican controlled?

Keep lying to yourself and the morning after the election in November you better have the suicide hotline on speed dial!

Forum List

Back