obama Briefed On ATTACK, Not Protest In Benghazi

You assholes aren't the slightest bit interested in the truth. My first post in this topic is a satirical representation of the kind of thinking at work here. The aim is not to discover the truth. The aim is to damage Obama at the expense of the truth. And you don't care fuck-all that you are standing on dead bodies to do it.

Fucking creeps.

dimocraps are lying scumbags -- ALL of them

WARNING! Some graphic depictions of violence. I would rate it PG.

So all you dimocraps make sure you get your mommy's permission to watch this first....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=AF2fcRX34fI]Obama COVERUP (Warning Graphic) - YouTube[/ame]

A convicted criminal who was an Egyptian Coptic Christian made the video. He lied to the actors about what kind of film he was making. He lied to the Christian studio where he made the film. He is a crook and a liar, through and through.

Even worse than that, when the protests in the Middle East started over his film, and things were really heating up, he went out of his way to come out of hiding to try and pin the making of the film on wealthy Israelis. He was clearly trying to steer the angry Muslims toward killing some Jews.

This is the guy you people think is some kind of hero.

That film was used as a recruitment tool for the terror attack on the Benghazi consulate. You morons can't get it through your head that BOTH are true. They are not mutually exclusive.

So that felonious criminal is partly to blame for the deaths of four Americans. So go ahead and keep swallowing a yard of his cock, you little creeps.

Last edited:
Our first drone shows up, spews his venomous lies and flies away confident of his contribution to the collective.

Obama plainly called it an attack. SIX TIMES. So what is the point of your piss drinking other than showing all of us you are a piss drinker? What "bombshell" have you hallucinated?

But never an attack by terrorist.

dimocraps are lying scumbags.

ALL of them...

Obama blames the video in his UN speech - YouTube

And guess what scumbag dimocraps...?

The ONLY person to go to Jail? The ONLY person to be caught, prosecuted or brought to Justice.....?

The man who made the video.

FUCK the 1st Amendment, right?

First off, the video was responsible for many protests in the middle east. Obama condemned the video..which was appropriate.

Second off, Nakoula Basseley broke the law by using computers. He was prohibited from doing that.

None of what you spouted had anything to do with Benghazi.

Our first drone shows up, spews his venomous lies and flies away confident of his contribution to the collective.

Obama plainly called it an attack. SIX TIMES. So what is the point of your piss drinking other than showing all of us you are a piss drinker? What "bombshell" have you hallucinated?

Most of us are convinced that ole G is either schizophrenic, a drug addict or just plain insane. He makes no sense whatsoever. He's a hard core conservative and an Obama bootlicker... simultaneously.

A convicted criminal who was an Egyptian Coptic Christian made the video. He lied to the actors about what kind of film he was making. He lied to the Christian studio where he made the film. He is a crook and a liar, through and through.

Even worse than that, when the protests in the Middle East started over his film, and things were really heating up, he went out of his way to come out of hiding to try and pin the making of the film on wealthy Israelis. He was clearly trying to steer the angry Muslims toward killing some Jews.

This is the guy you people think is some kind of hero.

That film was used as a recruitment tool for the terror attack on the Benghazi consulate. You morons can't get it through your head that BOTH are true. They are not mutually exclusive.

So that felonious criminal is partly to blame for the deaths of four Americans. So go ahead and keep swallowing a yard of his cock, you little creeps.

So?

It had nothing to do with Benghazi.

"Alert the hive!!! Must protect the collective!!"

In 3-2-1........

Yup, you called that one right, but then we see that here all day, every day.

Seems to be all the left is doing these days. Circling the wagons trying to lie their way out of one scandal after another.

Most of us are convinced that ole G is either schizophrenic, a drug addict or just plain insane. He makes no sense whatsoever. He's a hard core conservative and an Obama bootlicker... simultaneously.

I think that's a contradiction in terms.

My point exactly...

:lol:

I wish you'd quit running our dimocrap apologists off..... :)

It's entertaining to make fun of them.

Not like picking on the handicapped, more like a real-life version of a comedy troupe or something......

Entertaining in a kind of, "Look at how stupid those people are" way.

Another day, another obama lie.

The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ?attack,? not video or protest | Fox News

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show.

In 3-2-1........

Did you have a point?

Another day, another obama lie.

The Benghazi Transcripts: Top Defense officials briefed Obama on ?attack,? not video or protest | Fox News

Minutes after the American consulate in Benghazi came under assault on Sept. 11, 2012, the nation's top civilian and uniformed defense officials -- headed for a previously scheduled Oval Office session with President Obama -- were informed that the event was a "terrorist attack," declassified documents show.

In 3-2-1........

Did you have a point?

Yeah..... dimocraps lie.

To the point of ridiculousness.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bZ5iBmQ2xbo]Morning Joe montage shows White House denying knowledge of various scandals - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pqzhbHKex5k]Obama Lie Montage - YouTube[/ame]

And knob-slurping sycophants like you defend him

My point exactly...

:lol:

I wish you'd quit running our dimocrap apologists off..... :)

It's entertaining to make fun of them.

Not like picking on the handicapped, more like a real-life version of a comedy troupe or something......

Entertaining in a kind of, "Look at how stupid those people are" way.

My bad.... I really don't care for that guy though.. he's intellectually dishonest and probably one of the biggest condescending pricks I've ever run across... and he's nothing to be condescending about.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi.

The United States condemns in the strongest terms this outrageous and shocking attack.

And then last night, we learned the news of this attack in Benghazi.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

yo...blind man.....

Even if it was simply a protest gone bad, it was an attack....no one denied that you ass.

Him referring to it as an attack while talking about the film is saying it was an attack due to a protest gone bad.

You may not want to see it....but he did.

You see....HE FOOLED YOU AND ALL THOSE THAT ADORE HIS ASS...

he knows you are naïve and you will believe whatever he says...so he uses his words carefully.

As for "act of terror"....

A drunk driver is committing an act of terror.

A bunch of protestors who decide to storm a building and kill people off the cuff is an act of terror.

A "terrorist attack" has a completely different meaning.....it defines the person....a terrorist....who engaged in an attack.

An act of terror simply defines the act and how it affects other people.

You are just way to fucking jaded to understand such basic shit.

AND HE KNOWS IT...

Whats it like to support a man who continually shows you how little respect he has for your intelligence?

He may have called it an attack, but he didn't call it a terrorist attack. And wen hen asked directly whether it was on jay Leno, he said we don't know yet.

How that contrasts (thankfully) with Republicans who tell us they know things with a degree of certainty that nobody else is willing to claim due to to a lack of credible information and their subsequent serious doubts. You know what I mean? Like the Republican claim that Saddam definitely had WMDs. Rumsfeld even knew where they were. At last count, 4,487 Americans earned the right to be buried with military honors so we could discover that claim was untrue.

Now they want to attack Iran. As for me, I don't trust conservatives to act responsibly when it comes to matters of national defense (or economic issues, as far as that's concerned).

I once served in the Army. But I'll tell you what. if i was in the military today when a Republican ginned up the nation to go to war like Bush did in Iraq in 2002 and 2003, I would tell the Republicans to re-institute the draft and put their own kids and grand kids on the front line before I would ever take the chance that I was actually risking my life for big oil or for Bush's attempts at familial revenge. And that's because that's what it would take for me to trust that they actually believed what they were telling everyone. Otherwise I would become a conscientious objector in a heartbeat. MINE.

Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya

Yesterday, four of these extraordinary Americans were killed in an attack on our diplomatic post in Benghazi.

No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.

yo...blind man.....

Even if it was simply a protest gone bad, it was an attack....no one denied that you ass.

Him referring to it as an attack while talking about the film is saying it was an attack due to a protest gone bad.

You may not want to see it....but he did.

You see....HE FOOLED YOU AND ALL THOSE THAT ADORE HIS ASS...

he knows you are naïve and you will believe whatever he says...so he uses his words carefully.

As for "act of terror"....

A drunk driver is committing an act of terror.

A bunch of protestors who decide to storm a building and kill people off the cuff is an act of terror.

A "terrorist attack" has a completely different meaning.....it defines the person....a terrorist....who engaged in an attack.

An act of terror simply defines the act and how it affects other people.

You are just way to fucking jaded to understand such basic shit.

AND HE KNOWS IT...

Whats it like to support a man who continually shows you how little respect he has for your intelligence?

obama couched his lie in 'legal speak' in order to not be successfully accused of an out-and-out lie.

While his lie was just that.... A lie, it was designed in a such a manner that his knob-slurping minions could defend the lie while pointing up contradictions in his words.

Even Hitlery Clinton pointed this facet of his lying out in a 2008 debate, noting that every time she repeated one of his lies, he would say, "That's not what I meant" and then spin a web of deceitful words around the lie.

obama is the lyingest cocksucker to ever infest the White House.

And his apologists and sycophants are as bad as he is. They're like 'liars in training' or something.

Like little liars practicing their craft before they enter the Big League.

They know they're lying and they know we know they're lying. The goal for them is to lie successfully and not be pinned down for it.

It's what the dimocrap party is based on -- lies.

Pretty sick, if you ask me.

While Republicans aren't perfect.... By a long shot. At least you can believe what they're saying most of the time. dimocraps.... Top to bottom, are just lying scum.

Which is why I hate them.

I DISLIKE their politics. Sometimes I even dislike Republican politics...... But I HATE dimocraps. Lying scum. ALL of them. Top to bottom, inside-out, round and round.... Lying scum

Last edited:
You assholes aren't the slightest bit interested in the truth. My first post in this topic is a satirical representation of the kind of thinking at work here. The aim is not to discover the truth. The aim is to damage Obama at the expense of the truth. And you don't care fuck-all that you are standing on dead bodies to do it.

Fucking creeps.

People don't mean anything to conservatives. They (we) are all fodder to be used in the furtherance of their goals, whatever those goals may be. It's just easier for them to use the dead than it is to railroad the living who tend to put up a fight when they find themselves on the receiving end of a conservative smear campaign.

If you don't believe me, check with John Dean. He and his wife, Maureen, fought back when she was accused by conservatives of being associated with a call girl ring tied to Watergate. They sued...and won. You can read about it in his book, "Conservatives Without a Conscience."

The fact is that a lot of Republicans have finally caught on to the modern-day conservative unethical (and to that I would add, immoral) practice of fabricating any story and pushing it in an effort to achieve some kind of political goal, and they're fighting back too.

This just another attempt by the right to divert attention from traffic cone fatboy bridge late school bus gate That is the real scandal and tradgedy, the horror of all those kids late for school.

Only in your mind could one have anything to do with the other.

Forum List

Back