Obama bringing up the USA reputation up in the world

Do you fuckers want a war on terror against terrorist or not? Oh yes you want boots on the ground and planes at 10,000 feet bombing wide areas of the middle east.

Who the fuck are you?

yea, we have a right to drone bomb innocent civilians.
who the fuck ARE YOU?

We're bombing terrorist just like we have for the past 12 years. Bush killed tens of thousands of innocent civilizens through bombing from tens of thousands of feet. I think airplanes kill far more and risk pilots. This argument doesn't float and is just a bitch against Obama. These terrorist are slaughtering thousands of people every month but people like you want them to keep on doing it

I don't want you screaming at Obama for not fighting the war on terror if you get your way. Believe me he hasn't been weak on this war!!!

Of course you want boots on the ground. Fuck you hypocrite.
Obama thanks you for licking his boots clean.

Do you fuckers want a war on terror against terrorist or not? Oh yes you want boots on the ground and planes at 10,000 feet bombing wide areas of the middle east.

Who the fuck are you?

I want terrorists killed.

I DON'T want civilians killed.

Drone strikes killing more civilians than U.S. admits, human rights groups say - The Washington Post

Amnesty International: Obama needs to explain why drone strikes killed civilians ? The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

Reports: Obama administration grossly under reporting civilian deaths in drone strikes

Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare - PolicyMic

But, hey, it's Obama, right? All those civilians should be HONORED that Obama's drones killed them!!

We need to work on accuracy to limit civilians deaths but using airplanes or missiles probably kill at least this. The goal should be to limit our deaths.

This is one of the area's I am talking about when I talk about TECH.

you want us to to pull our military bases around the world so we will have more money fir science and tech but you dont mind spending money to kill innocent fuckin people
what a joke!
"derrrrr its ok to drop millions dollar bombs to kill innocent people but I want to spend.our money here deerrrrr"
fuck you

Pull the troop from Afighastan would save hundreds of billions per year as we don't have to support 40,000 troops. What exactly does pieces of shit like you want? Do you want the terrorist dead or not? Most republicans bitch at Obama for not being tough enough on Al Qaeda but then you do this...lol...Who's the ones that spin and weasel and lie.

Bush killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people republicans. Another things asshole, It doesn't cost millions of dollars to shot a terrorist with a drone.
lol

I am mostly talking to the pro-kill terrorist republicans that got us into this war. Only partly you...
im not a republican. I was untill I got into politics :lol:
excuse the over exaggeration. drones cost millions. missles cost what? hundred grand
your hack ass is bashing bush about his, but obama bombs like 10 or 11 to bushs 1 LOL
ESPECIALLY in his first few years. he was like a kid at Christmas. fuckin war monger :)
I dont like terrorists anymore than you do, but I donr think we should lose our liberty and kill innocent people for them living in a shitty country!
would it be ok if china started dropping bombs here to kill terrorists while killing our unnocent people? NO
BIG govt for ya. goddamn bilderberg fascist hypocrite

Who the fuck are you?

I want terrorists killed.

I DON'T want civilians killed.

Drone strikes killing more civilians than U.S. admits, human rights groups say - The Washington Post

Amnesty International: Obama needs to explain why drone strikes killed civilians ? The Lead with Jake Tapper - CNN.com Blogs

Reports: Obama administration grossly under reporting civilian deaths in drone strikes

Predator Drone Strikes: 50 Civilians Are Killed For Every 1 Terrorist, and the CIA Only Wants to Up Drone Warfare - PolicyMic

But, hey, it's Obama, right? All those civilians should be HONORED that Obama's drones killed them!!

We need to work on accuracy to limit civilians deaths but using airplanes or missiles probably kill at least this. The goal should be to limit our deaths.

This is one of the area's I am talking about when I talk about TECH.
You think the civilian deaths are accidental?

They're not. It's on purpose.

Drone 'Double Tap' Targets First Responders - Business Insider

Forum List

Back