obama can't let 9 innocent dead get buried without using them for his agenda...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
yes...obama can't let a crisis, or a funeral, go to waste.......as the families and Charleston call for unity, obama comes in to divide and create hate........he was well trained by his mother, and frank marshal davis......

Barack Obama Takes the Charleston Funeral from the Sacred to the Profane PJ Tatler

But, as Barack Obama implied in his Marc Maron interview, unity just isn’t in his DNA. So after all that, the community organizer — the Divider in Chief – went to work.

We got a laundry list of America’s continuing sins. A reference to the myth of Republican voter suppression being by far the most egregious, because he knows it’s a lie from the pit of Hell and in no way true.

And how Johnny gets a call back for a job, but not Jamal.

Then came a long spiel on gun control, even while he admitted that not a single one of his proposals would have prevented what happened at the prayer meeting at Emanuel AME Church.

No, this week people were talking about grace. But they didn’t mean gun control or the Confederate flag; that was coming from YOUR people, Mr. President.

In a breathtaking moment of hypocrisy, Obama declared it would be a “refutation of the forgiveness of the families” if we act like the other side of the debate in America are bad people and not of goodwill. But there is no one in American political life who engages in that practice with the persistence of Barack Obama. No one.

Barack Obama said it would be against “everything Reverend Pinkney stood for” to go back to “business as usual,” after this event.

I agree. But by the second half of his speech, Barack Obama was back to business as usual.

As I posted a week ago, the most important message in all this tragedy was the grace and forgiveness of those remarkable people of the Charleston Church. That is how some good could come out of all this. Their message unfortunately was squashed by our divisive Racist President so he could use their tragedy to pound the pulpit on his pet agendas.

yes...obama can't let a crisis, or a funeral, go to waste.......as the families and Charleston call for unity, obama comes in to divide and create hate........he was well trained by his mother, and frank marshal davis......

Barack Obama Takes the Charleston Funeral from the Sacred to the Profane PJ Tatler

But, as Barack Obama implied in his Marc Maron interview, unity just isn’t in his DNA. So after all that, the community organizer — the Divider in Chief – went to work.

We got a laundry list of America’s continuing sins. A reference to the myth of Republican voter suppression being by far the most egregious, because he knows it’s a lie from the pit of Hell and in no way true.

Then came a long spiel on gun control, even while he admitted that not a single one of his proposals would have prevented what happened at the prayer meeting at Emanuel AME Church.

No, this week people were talking about grace. But they didn’t mean gun control or the Confederate flag; that was coming from YOUR people, Mr. President.

In a breathtaking moment of hypocrisy, Obama declared it would be a “refutation of the forgiveness of the families” if we act like the other side of the debate in America are bad people and not of goodwill. But there is no one in American political life who engages in that practice with the persistence of Barack Obama. No one.

Barack Obama said it would be against “everything Reverend Pinkney stood for” to go back to “business as usual,” after this event.

I agree. But by the second half of his speech, Barack Obama was back to business as usual.

Seemingly you can't either.

In the early days of posting I would let time pass out of respect for the dead.....and then I noticed that the bodies would have barely hit the ground and the democrats would be stepping thru the pools of still warm blood to drag them in front of cameras to attack their enemies....I won't wait any longer......

As I posted a week ago, the most important message in all this tragedy was the grace and forgiveness of those remarkable people of the Charleston Church. That is how some good could come out of all this. Their message unfortunately was squashed by our divisive Racist President so he could use their tragedy to pound the pulpit on his pet agendas.

So, if people get killed, people can't talk about why this event happened. If they do they'll get accused of using such a thing for their "pet agendas".

So, no one can ever solve any of the problems that lead to any of the far too many killings that happen in the US. A rate that is FOUR TIMES higher than the rate of murders in the UK, for example.

We're simply just to sit in silence and accept that killing happens and nothing will ever get done about it.

I guess this suits the rich white protestant American agenda huh?

I mean, it's black people being killed, not rich white protestant Americans getting killed, so who gives a f***?

In the early days of posting I would let time pass out of respect for the dead.....and then I noticed that the bodies would have barely hit the ground and the democrats would be stepping thru the pools of still warm blood to drag them in front of cameras to attack their enemies....I won't wait any longer......

So you're being critical of people doing exactly the same thing you're doing?

Wonderful.

So, if people get killed, people can't talk about why this event happened. If they do they'll get accused of using such a thing for their "pet agendas".

So, no one can ever solve any of the problems that lead to any of the far too many killings that happen in the US. A rate that is FOUR TIMES higher than the rate of murders in the UK, for example.

We're simply just to sit in silence and accept that killing happens and nothing will ever get done about it.

I guess this suits the rich white protestant American agenda huh?

I mean, it's black people being killed, not rich white protestant Americans getting killed, so who gives a f***?

Actually, more whites are killed by blacks than the other way....and blacks kill the most blacks, but they do so mainly in cities controlled by democrats, who they vote for at a rate of 95% ...even as the democrats cut police budgets, cut police manpower, and undermine the authority of police.....making sure that there are plenty of police protecting the rich, white democrat areas of these cities.....

I agree so if you guys want to talk about the problem, I am more than willing to talk about the problem...but you really aren't......

Wonderful.

I got tired of the democrats smearing the 2nd Amendment supporters before the bodies cooled.....so I will no longer wait.....

Wonderful.

I got tired of the democrats smearing the 2nd Amendment supporters before the bodies cooled.....so I will no longer wait.....

So you're still criticising people for doing exactly the same thing as your doing?

As for "2nd Amendment supporters", I think you'd find many don't support the 2nd Amendment, they support their own interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

Also, a "2nd Amendment supporter" implies they don't support other parts of the Bill of Rights.

Wonderful.

So you're still criticising people for doing exactly the same thing as your doing?

As for "2nd Amendment supporters", I think you'd find many don't support the 2nd Amendment, they support their own interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

Also, a "2nd Amendment supporter" implies they don't support other parts of the Bill of Rights.

How does that imply that moron?

Wonderful.

Love it. Someone tries insulting you and they can't even use punctuation correctly. I didn't say it implies "that moron", I didn't say anything about "that moron", you did.

But, I'll take it that if I gave you a few English lessons you'd be able to write "How does that imply that, moron?", and then I'd tell you that if you need to insult in a debate, it probably means your argument isn't very good.

If you were a "Bill of Rights supporter", then you'd support the Bill of Rights. But you didn't say "Bill of Rights supporter", you said "Second Amendment supporter".

So a "Second Amendment supporter" isn't a "Bill of Rights supporter" otherwise you'd have used that term, so, it means they don't support certain parts of the Bill or Rights.

Get it now?

PS, English classes start Monday.

Ironic that all of those people at that funeral oppose homosexuality while their hero paints our president's house in homo colors. A political whore and a bunch of really stupid democrats all together at the same time.
I feel badly for their grief but I feel sadder for their stupidity. And the psychopath gives not a shit.

Wonderful.

Love it. Someone tries insulting you and they can't even use punctuation correctly. I didn't say it implies "that moron", I didn't say anything about "that moron", you did.

But, I'll take it that if I gave you a few English lessons you'd be able to write "How does that imply that, moron?", and then I'd tell you that if you need to insult in a debate, it probably means your argument isn't very good.

If you were a "Bill of Rights supporter", then you'd support the Bill of Rights. But you didn't say "Bill of Rights supporter", you said "Second Amendment supporter".

So a "Second Amendment supporter" isn't a "Bill of Rights supporter" otherwise you'd have used that term, so, it means they don't support certain parts of the Bill or Rights.

Get it now?

Moron......

Ironic that all of those people at that funeral oppose homosexuality while their hero paints our president's house in homo colors. A political whore and a bunch of really stupid democrats all together at the same time.
I feel badly for their grief but I feel sadder for their stupidity. And the psychopath gives not a shit.

And he is going to be the one sending in the Justice Department when the first gay couple is refused a marriage service in that church...........

Wonderful.

Get it now?

Moron......

Is that your argument? Really? Seriously?

Jeez.

Forum List

Back