obama can't let 9 innocent dead get buried without using them for his agenda...

I got tired of the democrats smearing the 2nd Amendment supporters before the bodies cooled.....so I will no longer wait.....

So you're still criticising people for doing exactly the same thing as your doing?

As for "2nd Amendment supporters", I think you'd find many don't support the 2nd Amendment, they support their own interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

Also, a "2nd Amendment supporter" implies they don't support other parts of the Bill of Rights.

How does that imply that moron?

Love it. Someone tries insulting you and they can't even use punctuation correctly. I didn't say it implies "that moron", I didn't say anything about "that moron", you did.

But, I'll take it that if I gave you a few English lessons you'd be able to write "How does that imply that, moron?", and then I'd tell you that if you need to insult in a debate, it probably means your argument isn't very good.

If you were a "Bill of Rights supporter", then you'd support the Bill of Rights. But you didn't say "Bill of Rights supporter", you said "Second Amendment supporter".

So a "Second Amendment supporter" isn't a "Bill of Rights supporter" otherwise you'd have used that term, so, it means they don't support certain parts of the Bill or Rights.

Get it now?

PS, English classes start Monday.

Moron......

Is that your argument? Really? Seriously?

Jeez.

Yeah...that pretty much sums up what and who you are.....and what I think of your opinions....I would have said stupid fuck....but I am tired and need some sleep....

Ironic that all of those people at that funeral oppose homosexuality while their hero paints our president's house in homo colors. A political whore and a bunch of really stupid democrats all together at the same time.
I feel badly for their grief but I feel sadder for their stupidity. And the psychopath gives not a shit.

And he is going to be the one sending in the Justice Department when the first gay couple is refused a marriage service in that church...........
But he won't. The double standard will apply and media will ignore it.

So you're still criticising people for doing exactly the same thing as your doing?

As for "2nd Amendment supporters", I think you'd find many don't support the 2nd Amendment, they support their own interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

Also, a "2nd Amendment supporter" implies they don't support other parts of the Bill of Rights.

How does that imply that moron?

Love it. Someone tries insulting you and they can't even use punctuation correctly. I didn't say it implies "that moron", I didn't say anything about "that moron", you did.

But, I'll take it that if I gave you a few English lessons you'd be able to write "How does that imply that, moron?", and then I'd tell you that if you need to insult in a debate, it probably means your argument isn't very good.

If you were a "Bill of Rights supporter", then you'd support the Bill of Rights. But you didn't say "Bill of Rights supporter", you said "Second Amendment supporter".

So a "Second Amendment supporter" isn't a "Bill of Rights supporter" otherwise you'd have used that term, so, it means they don't support certain parts of the Bill or Rights.

Get it now?

PS, English classes start Monday.

Moron......

Is that your argument? Really? Seriously?

Jeez.

Yeah...that pretty much sums up what and who you are.....and what I think of your opinions....I would have said stupid fuck....but I am tired and need some sleep....

So you've given up on the whole trying to get your point across and instead you've trying attacking me.

Please, tell me why I'm a moron. Have I said anything that is wrong, illogical etc? I don't think I have.

So I can only assume that it's just that you can't say anything else so you feel the need to attack people.

Well done, I'm sure the state will be thinking about charging you for wasting their time with you in your free education.

Okay asshole.....since after a mass shooting the anti gun extremists specifically target the Second Amendment of the constitution as they go after gun rights, I highlight 2nd Amendment supporter to differentiate between those who support the Bill of Rights and in the case of a mass shooting the 2nd Amendment and those who attack it......considering those who support the 2nd Amendment actually support the entire Bill of Rights while assholes like you like to ignore parts you don't like....asshole.....

As I posted a week ago, the most important message in all this tragedy was the grace and forgiveness of those remarkable people of the Charleston Church. That is how some good could come out of all this. Their message unfortunately was squashed by our divisive Racist President so he could use their tragedy to pound the pulpit on his pet agendas.

President Obama doesn't have run for office anymore, so he is free to do what is right for people of color now and if you white racist mf's don't like it, who in their right effin mind gives a rats fuck about you, what you think or what the hell you say??? NO FUCKIN BODY!!

Get over it, that eulogy was beautiful, inspiring and insightful. God can this man please do something as a black man in this country without your red fucks whining about it? He's not making your bastards racist, you bastards are racist and divisive on your own!!

Report me, ban me, ignore me...I'm fed up with you haters...Obama is a good man, a good president and I am honored to have lived long enough to have him serve my country!!

yes...obama can't let a crisis, or a funeral, go to waste.......as the families and Charleston call for unity, obama comes in to divide and create hate........he was well trained by his mother, and frank marshal davis......

Barack Obama Takes the Charleston Funeral from the Sacred to the Profane PJ Tatler

But, as Barack Obama implied in his Marc Maron interview, unity just isn’t in his DNA. So after all that, the community organizer — the Divider in Chief – went to work.

We got a laundry list of America’s continuing sins. A reference to the myth of Republican voter suppression being by far the most egregious, because he knows it’s a lie from the pit of Hell and in no way true.

And how Johnny gets a call back for a job, but not Jamal.

Then came a long spiel on gun control, even while he admitted that not a single one of his proposals would have prevented what happened at the prayer meeting at Emanuel AME Church.

No, this week people were talking about grace. But they didn’t mean gun control or the Confederate flag; that was coming from YOUR people, Mr. President.

In a breathtaking moment of hypocrisy, Obama declared it would be a “refutation of the forgiveness of the families” if we act like the other side of the debate in America are bad people and not of goodwill. But there is no one in American political life who engages in that practice with the persistence of Barack Obama. No one.

Barack Obama said it would be against “everything Reverend Pinkney stood for” to go back to “business as usual,” after this event.

I agree. But by the second half of his speech, Barack Obama was back to business as usual.

Its a damned eulogy, please please please get over the hate of Obama....as a black person, this speech was needed, was well said and appreciated...Gotdamit, can the man ever utter a word for black people without you simps having issues with it?

yes...obama can't let a crisis, or a funeral, go to waste.......as the families and Charleston call for unity, obama comes in to divide and create hate........he was well trained by his mother, and frank marshal davis......

Barack Obama Takes the Charleston Funeral from the Sacred to the Profane PJ Tatler

But, as Barack Obama implied in his Marc Maron interview, unity just isn’t in his DNA. So after all that, the community organizer — the Divider in Chief – went to work.

We got a laundry list of America’s continuing sins. A reference to the myth of Republican voter suppression being by far the most egregious, because he knows it’s a lie from the pit of Hell and in no way true.

Then came a long spiel on gun control, even while he admitted that not a single one of his proposals would have prevented what happened at the prayer meeting at Emanuel AME Church.

No, this week people were talking about grace. But they didn’t mean gun control or the Confederate flag; that was coming from YOUR people, Mr. President.

In a breathtaking moment of hypocrisy, Obama declared it would be a “refutation of the forgiveness of the families” if we act like the other side of the debate in America are bad people and not of goodwill. But there is no one in American political life who engages in that practice with the persistence of Barack Obama. No one.

Barack Obama said it would be against “everything Reverend Pinkney stood for” to go back to “business as usual,” after this event.

I agree. But by the second half of his speech, Barack Obama was back to business as usual.

Its a damned eulogy, please please please get over the hate of Obama....as a black person, this speech was needed, was well said and appreciated...Gotdamit, can the man ever utter a word for black people without you simps having issues with it?

If you are black and voting democrat.....you have caused the destruction of your own children.....

My, what an ACTIVE imagination! Jump to conclusions much? Two questions:

1. Exactly WHAT "agenda" (other than civil rights) do you claim he has in this context?

2. Exactly WHAT do you claim he was taught by Frank Marshall Davis?

The Washington Post Fact Checker has decisively debunked "Obama's Communist Mentor" disinformation, instigated by Cliff Kincaid's so-called "Accuracy In Media" (AIM), with THREE "Pinocchios"! See Frank Marshall Davis Obama s Communist mentor - The Washington Post . NOTE: This is the same WaPo that hosts conservative columnists Charles Krauthammer, George Will, Robert Kagan, and Jennifer Rubin.

Now that mainstream media have decisively debunked such nonsense, it may be discarded as merely another paranoid delusion in the house of cards constructed by the Conservative Disinformation Network (see The Conservative Disinformation Network 13 March 2011 - by Kaleokualoha-2878577 - Newsvine ), in their disinformation campaign against Barack Obama.

Such delusions are best relegated to the demented denizens of Right-Wing Fantasyland (see Disinformation from Right-Wing Fantasyland - by Kaleokualoha-2878577 - Newsvine ).

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Moynihan

1. Exactly WHAT "agenda" (other than civil rights) do you claim he has in this context?

The Washington Post Fact Checker has decisively debunked "Obama's Communist Mentor" disinformation, instigated by Cliff Kincaid's so-called "Accuracy In Media" (AIM), with THREE "Pinocchios"! See Frank Marshall Davis Obama s Communist mentor - The Washington Post . NOTE: This is the same WaPo that hosts conservative columnists Charles Krauthammer, George Will, Robert Kagan, and Jennifer Rubin.

Now that mainstream media have decisively debunked such nonsense, it may be discarded as merely another paranoid delusion in the house of cards constructed by the Conservative Disinformation Network (see The Conservative Disinformation Network 13 March 2011 - by Kaleokualoha-2878577 - Newsvine ), in their disinformation campaign against Barack Obama.

Such delusions are best relegated to the demented denizens of Right-Wing Fantasyland (see Disinformation from Right-Wing Fantasyland - by Kaleokualoha-2878577 - Newsvine ).

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Moynihan
Obama is clearly fomenting racial division and anger in order to keep the reliable black segregationist vote corralled. That is more than obvious.
The sickest joke is that while he speaks at a church opposed to homosex he drenches the White House in the colors of the homofascist agenda. That's like flying a nazi swastika while addressing a holocaust memorial.

If you are black and voting democrat.....you have caused the destruction of your own children.....

And if you are white and vote the GOP ticket, not only do you undermine this country and its citizens, your a fuckin idiot to boot!

Obama is clearly fomenting racial division and anger in order to keep the reliable black segregationist vote corralled. That is more than obvious.
The sickest joke is that while he speaks at a church opposed to homosex he drenches the White House in the colors of the homofascist agenda. That's like flying a nazi swastika while addressing a holocaust memorial.

What he is doing, or has done is allowed a church thier point of views without showing bias, thank you for that observation.....point well taken

And if you are white and vote the GOP ticket, not only do you undermine this country and its citizens, your a fuckin idiot to boot!

Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., Detroit, Oakland, ......all democrat controlled cities where the black population votes close to 100% for democrats.......voting for democrats....not a sign of wisdom......

Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., Detroit, Oakland, ......all democrat controlled cities where the black population votes close to 100% for democrats.......voting for democrats....not a sign of wisdom......

And of course the conservative south is on a role to prosperity, eh? 84% of all southern states, get most of their revenue from government sourced programs, that's fact. These states you mentioned, all are products of an auto industry and manufactoring industry that has left these areas with no replaced venue to support jobs. However, southern states have been sucking off the gov. since slavery was abolished...LOLOL

Like all good anti-gun loons, The Obama is happily using the blood of innocents to push His mindless agenda for more restriction on the right to keep and bear arms that He knows would have done nothing to prevent the crime in question, and will do noting to prevent further such crimes.

Did anyone see where the DOJ is sending the families MILLIONS of your tax dollars? for what I'm not sure but YOU all should at least get a thank you note, NO?

you couldn't PAY me to watch this funeral. Because I knew what was coming at us by this UGLY ugly man. It's a shame they allowed him to spit on their funerals and all over us while doing it

What he is doing, or has done is allowed a church thier point of views without showing bias, thank you for that observation.....point well taken
No, he's a hypocrite and they were most likely unaware.

Forum List

Back