Obama Car Insurance

Some rw's STILL don't understand that ObamaCare is not insurance and that ALL insurance is a numbers game and depends on those who do not make claims.

They don't get it now and they probably never will.

I want it for free, in fact the government owes me a car, gas and insurance because well, I deserve it for being born in America...

If only I was in the Democrat ( selfish votes now are far more important than our children future) Party..then it would be okay..

Please, not the Bundy whine again. There are already dozens of threads about the welfare rancher wanting to continue his free ride at the expense of the tax payers.

Oh wait - if you rw's want to get a free ride for breaking the law, THAT's okay.

obamacare may not be insurance, but it does require us to buy obamacare approved insurance or pay a fine. The distinction is immaterial.

Some rw's STILL don't understand that ObamaCare is not insurance and that ALL insurance is a numbers game and depends on those who do not make claims.

I want it for free, in fact the government owes me a car, gas and insurance because well, I deserve it for being born in America...

If only I was in the Democrat ( selfish votes now are far more important than our children future) Party..then it would be okay..

Please, not the Bundy whine again. There are already dozens of threads about the welfare rancher wanting to continue his free ride at the expense of the tax payers.

Oh wait - if you rw's want to get a free ride for breaking the law, THAT's okay.

Do better, all I can do right now is point my finger and laugh at you... Stretch Luddly

Last edited:

obamacare may not be insurance, but it does require us to buy obamacare approved insurance or pay a fine. The distinction is immaterial.

The Affordable Care Act regulates what kind of policy that insurance companies can sell. Insurance companies can no longer discriminate against people that have pre-existing conditions and/or have medical issues that 'hit the cap'. It also requires people to pay there own way.

The Affordable Care Act regulates what kind of policy that insurance companies can sell.
Likewise, it regulates what kind of policy customers can buy. In fact, it dictates what kind they must buy.

Forum List

Back