Obama catches fainting woman

Only that savior sent from the heavens above "Obambam" can catch a fainting woman...

he's special that way

ok, now I go barf

this board is looking like jr. high school with these childish trollish threads, who are so stupid they can't do a damn SEARCH

Last edited:
Only that savior sent from the heavens above "Obambam" can catch a fainting woman...

he's special that way

ok, now I go barf

this board is looking like jr. high school with these childish trollish threads, who are so stupid they can't do a damn SEARCH

Next, he'll be laying on hands (where you can't see them).

he's special that way

ok, now I go barf

I bet he is healing her now by inserting a brass crucifix with himself on it into her vagina!

he's special that way

ok, now I go barf

I bet he is healing her now by inserting a brass crucifix with himself on it into her vagina!

:lol:

:clap2:

Woman nearly faints behind Obama on stage ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - As President Barack Obama was promoting the Affordable Care Act on Monday, a woman standing with him on stage nearly passed out.

Karmel Allison, a Type 1 diabetic from San Diego, was standing almost directly behind the President as he gave his remarks in the Rose Garden. She got wobbly at one point and others standing around her began to help.

The president then paused to turn around, and Allison started to fall backwards. The person behind her broke her fall, while Obama also reached out to support her.

"I got ya," he said. "You're OK."

Turning back to the audience, Obama joked: "This happens when I talk too long."

In order to catch a person that person must first fall. She never fell.

Damn you people are gullible!

She fainted because her obamacare quote just came in

What's really sad is that people who can now barely pay for their medical visits will also have to pay an exorbitant premium for insurance that won't pay until they have exceeded a huge deductible. My medicine is $100,000/year and I didn't meet my $5,000 catastrophic deductible until October or November of the two years I worked after diagnosis. This is just another tax on poor people. They will get nothing in return.

sticker,375x360.png

Woman nearly faints behind Obama on stage ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

(CNN) - As President Barack Obama was promoting the Affordable Care Act on Monday, a woman standing with him on stage nearly passed out.

Karmel Allison, a Type 1 diabetic from San Diego, was standing almost directly behind the President as he gave his remarks in the Rose Garden. She got wobbly at one point and others standing around her began to help.

The president then paused to turn around, and Allison started to fall backwards. The person behind her broke her fall, while Obama also reached out to support her.

It was nicely staged.

he's special that way

ok, now I go barf

you would lose that bet.

he's special that way

ok, now I go barf

you would lose that bet.

True, he's kind of an androgynous, metrosexual kind of guy.

...if he was the messiah he would have prevented that.....epic fail...

Forum List

Back