Obama: Climate Change ‘Could Threaten the Statue of Liberty

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
In 1970, at the first "Earth Day", the econuts "predicted" man would be living in "bubble cities" by 2000( Its 2016, no one lives in a bubble city, yet not one media propagandist will point out how WRONG the alarmists have been.

Remember that moron, Al Gore and his prediction of completely melted polar icecaps. (Throw in the "endangered" polar bears whose population has significantly increased.)

If you ever went outside you would notice that things that are outside are exposed to the weather. The Statue of liberty is outside, more extreme weather might mess it up as it is relatively fragile.

Al Gore who predicted iceless North Pole possibly by 2013. The reality?

Satellite photos of the Arctic taken by NASA in August 2012 and August 2013 show a 60 percent increase in the polar ice sheet, more than half the size of Europe, despite “realistic” predictions by climate scientists six years ago that the North Pole would be completely melted by now.

Last edited:
This summer in Florida has been wonderful. Lots of rain, relatively mild temperatures, my lawn and flowers love it. The lake levels are high, the aqueduct is flowing, no water restrictions! If this is climate change, crank up those SUVs people!

Here's the exact quote from that dumb fucker, ALGORE
"We Have Ten Years Left Before Earth Cooks"
-Al Gore, Climate Change expert and Nobel Laureate, January 27, 2006

If Climate Change is so important to Obama, then what about his Martha's Vineyard vacations with multiple planes/vehicles in large non-eco houses, and then spending every weekend on a water guzzling golf course?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Obama: Climate Change 'Could Mean No More Glaciers In Glacier National Park,' Threaten the Statue of Liberty - Breitbart

In today's radio address, President Dumbazz said climate change could destroy the Statue Of Liberty. LMAO Hahahaha.. I guess it's the same thing as Odumbo claiming when running for the Presidency, 'This is the moment that the oceans began to recede and the planet began to heal'

Oh yea, look at the planet.. You've just about destroyed everything you damn loser.

You have much of a background in climatology, dear?

Obama: Climate Change 'Could Mean No More Glaciers In Glacier National Park,' Threaten the Statue of Liberty - Breitbart

In today's radio address, President Dumbazz said climate change could destroy the Statue Of Liberty. LMAO Hahahaha.. I guess it's the same thing as Odumbo claiming when running for the Presidency, 'This is the moment that the oceans began to recede and the planet began to heal'

Oh yea, look at the planet.. You've just about destroyed everything you damn loser.

I'm not your dear .. I don't need a background in climatology to post the LIES that you treehugging loons have told..

I dunno about her and climatology, but I do have a background in the use of political propaganda, and Obama's is quite clear.

Satellite photos of the Arctic taken by NASA in August 2012 and August 2013 show a 60 percent increase in the polar ice sheet, more than half the size of Europe, despite “realistic” predictions by climate scientists six years ago that the North Pole would be completely melted by now.

I've always wondered "what kind of idiot reads Terence Jeffrey's rag - and believes it?".

Figure2.png

I dunno about her and climatology, but I do have a background in the use of political propaganda, and Obama's is quite clear.

And you are putting it to fair to middling use....

I'm not your dear .. I don't need a background in climatology to post the LIES that you treehugging loons have told..

And you know they are "lies" because some idiot at CNS told you?

I've always wondered "what kind of idiot reads Terence Jeffrey's rag - and believes it?".

Figure2.png
Science is finally turning their backs on the fraud they've been paid to promote (by supporters of the Al Gore 'Inconvenient Truth' myth and the Soros/Clinton ideological theocracy) and revealing the truth - that Climate Change is driven by solar activity and tectonic events on earth. While mankind IS a contributing factor; that contribution is negligible. The climate changed in much the same way it is doing now LONG before humankind ruled the world - it will continue to do so until the sun flames out and turns the earth into a blackened cinder. Climate Change is natural and cyclical.

And you know they are "lies" because some idiot at CNS told you?

You're dumber than a block of moldy cheese.. I know because ALGORE, the inventor of the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX predictions never came true. Nor has the oceans receded and the earth healed since BamBam took office, you azz kissing dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back