Obama: Climate Change ‘Could Threaten the Statue of Liberty

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Obama: Climate Change 'Could Mean No More Glaciers In Glacier National Park,' Threaten the Statue of Liberty - Breitbart

In today's radio address, President Dumbazz said climate change could destroy the Statue Of Liberty. LMAO Hahahaha.. I guess it's the same thing as Odumbo claiming when running for the Presidency, 'This is the moment that the oceans began to recede and the planet began to heal'

Oh yea, look at the planet.. You've just about destroyed everything you damn loser.

You have much of a background in climatology, dear?

I dunno about her and climatology, but I do have a background in the use of political propaganda, and Obama's is quite clear.

And you are putting it to fair to middling use....

Indeed. And I've got my eye on you. :laugh:

Al Gore who predicted iceless North Pole possibly by 2013. The reality?

Satellite photos of the Arctic taken by NASA in August 2012 and August 2013 show a 60 percent increase in the polar ice sheet, more than half the size of Europe, despite “realistic” predictions by climate scientists six years ago that the North Pole would be completely melted by now.

I've always wondered "what kind of idiot reads Terence Jeffrey's rag - and believes it?".

Figure2.png
Science is finally turning their backs on the fraud they've been paid to promote (by supporters of the Al Gore 'Inconvenient Truth' myth and the Soros/Clinton ideological theocracy) and revealing the truth - that Climate Change is driven by solar activity and tectonic events on earth. While mankind IS a contributing factor; that contribution is negligible. The climate changed in much the same way it is doing now LONG before humankind ruled the world - it will continue to do so until the sun flames out and turns the earth into a blackened cinder. Climate Change is natural and cyclical.

Uh......what you see in that graph is SCIENCE........this is in contrast with the BULLSHIT you uncritically catapulted from CNS......that 2012 line is almost 3 SDs from the 81-2010 average......the probability of such occurring is about 1%.

Obama: Climate Change 'Could Mean No More Glaciers In Glacier National Park,' Threaten the Statue of Liberty - Breitbart

In today's radio address, President Dumbazz said climate change could destroy the Statue Of Liberty. LMAO Hahahaha.. I guess it's the same thing as Odumbo claiming when running for the Presidency, 'This is the moment that the oceans began to recede and the planet began to heal'

Oh yea, look at the planet.. You've just about destroyed everything you damn loser.

Hey Bozo, is Obama a Climatologist?? LMFAO

I'm not your dear .. I don't need a background in climatology to post the LIES that you treehugging loons have told..

And you know they are "lies" because some idiot at CNS told you?

You're dumber than a block of moldy cheese.. I know because ALGORE, the inventor of the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX predictions never came true. Nor has the oceans receded and the earth healed since BamBam took office, you azz kissing dumb fuck.

That's quite the foul mouth you've got on you, dear.......ankle over here and I'll show you what that hole is for....

Satellite photos of the Arctic taken by NASA in August 2012 and August 2013 show a 60 percent increase in the polar ice sheet, more than half the size of Europe, despite “realistic” predictions by climate scientists six years ago that the North Pole would be completely melted by now.

I've always wondered "what kind of idiot reads Terence Jeffrey's rag - and believes it?".

Figure2.png
Science is finally turning their backs on the fraud they've been paid to promote (by supporters of the Al Gore 'Inconvenient Truth' myth and the Soros/Clinton ideological theocracy) and revealing the truth - that Climate Change is driven by solar activity and tectonic events on earth. While mankind IS a contributing factor; that contribution is negligible. The climate changed in much the same way it is doing now LONG before humankind ruled the world - it will continue to do so until the sun flames out and turns the earth into a blackened cinder. Climate Change is natural and cyclical.

Uh......what you see in that graph is SCIENCE........this is in contrast with the BULLSHIT you uncritically catapulted from CNS......that 2012 line is almost 3 SDs from the 81-2010 average......the probability of such occurring is about 1%.

Uhhhh. link your so called SCIENCE.. Climate Change is natural and cyclical - we've had glaciers extend to San Antonio; was it the Industrial Revolution that caused them to recede? We had a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska - was it advent of petroleum powered conveyances that caused that bridge to be submerged?

No.....but he is indisputably better informed than you are......

I'm not your dear .. I don't need a background in climatology to post the LIES that you treehugging loons have told..

You're dumber than a block of moldy cheese.. I know because ALGORE, the inventor of the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX predictions never came true. Nor has the oceans receded and the earth healed since BamBam took office, you azz kissing dumb fuck.

That's quite the foul mouth you've got on you, dear.......ankle over here and I'll show you what that hole is for....

No thanks fruitbat.. I wouldn't let a leftist take out my trash much less touch me.. Get lost.

Oh really, show us where the oceans have all receded and the earth healed??? ROFLMAO

Figure2.png

Uhhhh. link your so called SCIENCE.. Climate Change is natural and cyclical - we've had glaciers extend to San Antonio; was it the Industrial Revolution that caused them to recede? We had a land bridge between Siberia and Alaska - was it advent of petroleum powered conveyances that caused that bridge to be submerged?

You can clearly see the source of the data in the lower right hand corner of the graph....

Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag

No thanks fruitbat.. I wouldn't let a leftist take out my trash much less touch me.. Get lost.

Of course we'd have to cut a hole through the bags first......

Here's the exact quote from that dumb fucker, ALGORE
"We Have Ten Years Left Before Earth Cooks"
-Al Gore, Climate Change expert and Nobel Laureate, January 27, 2006

Dumb fucker my ass. That liar has amassed a fortune scamming people and governments all over the world with his carbon credits scam. The dumb fuckers are the ones that believe him.

Oh really, show us where the oceans have all receded and the earth healed??? ROFLMAO

you are well versed in the Idiot Catechism....why don't you cut and paste the ENTIRE quote to which you are referring....

Figure2.png

You can clearly see the source of the data in the lower right hand corner of the graph....

Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

Newly leaked documents from George Soros show COLLUSION with pushing the Global Warming Hoax.

MICHAEL BASTASCH

10:08 AM 08/17/2016

Read more: Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

Here's the exact quote from that dumb fucker, ALGORE
"We Have Ten Years Left Before Earth Cooks"
-Al Gore, Climate Change expert and Nobel Laureate, January 27, 2006

Dumb fucker my ass. That liar has amassed a fortune scamming people and governments all over the world with his carbon credits scam. The dumb fuckers are the ones that believe him.

You're an imbecile.....Carbon credit schemes pre-date Gore's documentary........there was a time, before Stupid went pandemic, that they were considered a market based solution to the cost of energy producing and consuming externalities....

Figure2.png

Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

Newly leaked documents from George Soros show COLLUSION with pushing the Global Warming Hoax.

MICHAEL BASTASCH

10:08 AM 08/17/2016

Read more: Soros Paid Al Gore MILLIONS To Push ‘Aggressive US Action’ On Global Warming

Tucker Carlson's rag?

I may have been born at night, but not last night, baby.....

I dunno about her and climatology, but I do have a background in the use of political propaganda, and Obama's is quite clear.

And you are putting it to fair to middling use....

Indeed. And I've got my eye on you. :laugh:

I appreciate that the magnetism of this conk transcends gender boundaries, but please respect my space -'k?

Forum List

Back