Obama: Climate Change ‘Could Threaten the Statue of Liberty

B U S T E D
The lies, cons, frauds, criminal activity of the LEFT is rearing it's ugly head in every direction.. LOL

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Obama: Climate Change 'Could Mean No More Glaciers In Glacier National Park,' Threaten the Statue of Liberty - Breitbart

In today's radio address, President Dumbazz said climate change could destroy the Statue Of Liberty. LMAO Hahahaha.. I guess it's the same thing as Odumbo claiming when running for the Presidency, 'This is the moment that the oceans began to recede and the planet began to heal'

Oh yea, look at the planet.. You've just about destroyed everything you damn loser.

You have much of a background in climatology, dear?

I dunno about her and climatology, but I do have a background in the use of political propaganda, and Obama's is quite clear.

And you are putting it to fair to middling use....

Indeed. And I've got my eye on you. :laugh:

I appreciate that the magnetism of this conk transcends gender boundaries, but please respect my space -'k?

Whack-A-Mole.

You have much of a background in climatology, dear?

I dunno about her and climatology, but I do have a background in the use of political propaganda, and Obama's is quite clear.

And you are putting it to fair to middling use....

Indeed. And I've got my eye on you. :laugh:

I appreciate that the magnetism of this conk transcends gender boundaries, but please respect my space -'k?

Whack-A-Mole.
Chronosynclastic infundibulum.....

If you ever went outside you would notice that things that are outside are exposed to the weather. The Statue of liberty is outside, more extreme weather might mess it up as it is relatively fragile.

Thank you for pointing that out....it is weather.....hurricane didn't wipe it out....I'm sure it'll be fine. If these guys know so much about climate change....why don't they personally lead us by example. Sorry if Obama and Gore are telling me to not use electricity, ect then they should stop first!

If you ever went outside you would notice that things that are outside are exposed to the weather. The Statue of liberty is outside, more extreme weather might mess it up as it is relatively fragile.
It's made of copper, idiot.
It's taken a fair amount of storm damage. It's thin sheets of copper over an iron frame, about as strong as a metal building.

Are you inviting me over to your thread? This seems like an invitation to me.

You still on that court ordered psychotropic regimen, Queefcon?
You've made a complete fool of yourself in this thread .. put that flea infested tail of yours between your fat thunder thighs and scram you fucking moron. You submit Georgie Bush as an excuse for liberal lies and propaganda LOL

Are you inviting me over to your thread? This seems like an invitation to me.

You still on that court ordered psychotropic regimen, Queefcon?
You've made a complete fool of yourself in this thread .. put that flea infested tail of yours between your fat thunder thighs and scram you fucking moron.

My "fat thunder thighs"?

You'd eviscerate every one of your 27 cats for the chance to dig your badly chewed fingernails into these glutes, dear....

This summer in Florida has been wonderful. Lots of rain, relatively mild temperatures, my lawn and flowers love it. The lake levels are high, the aqueduct is flowing, no water restrictions! If this is climate change, crank up those SUVs people!
I'm delighted you live in Florida....what elevation?

Forum List

Back