Obama/Clinton Campaign Chief: "I know she (Hillary) has begun to hate every day Americans."

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Damning.

everydayamericans.png

"everyday Americans need a champion and I want to be that champion"

I remember her saying that early in the campaign, and literally laughing out loud at the sheer audacity of this avaricious creature trying to sell herself as a champion of Joe Average. it still makes me laugh actually.

she could be selling used cars in some seedy dealership with that kind of boldfaced bullshit.

I remember her saying that early in the campaign, and literally laughing out loud at the sheer audacity of this avaricious creature trying to sell herself as a champion of Joe Average. it still makes me laugh actually.

she could be selling used cars in some seedy dealership with that kind of boldfaced bullshit.

Too bad there's no alternative, your entire political class operates in that head space.

Listen, you mf's are deplorable...and those that find themselves not...are delusional and insane.

Too bad there's no alternative, your entire political class operates in that head space.
Not exactly. For example the senate counts the electoral college vote and they report to no one on that duty. Given the proven fraud in early voting in VA already Hillary could win the Popular and EC vote count and still lose due to the senate citing fraudulent selection of the EC in one or more states.

I wouldn't buy from her

Only the people who are enthusiastic about Trump. Those people oppose everything the idea of America stands for.

Is that so? Like what?

Crickets. Not surprised.
No I don't believe crickets have anything to do with what America stands for.

Is that all you've got to add to this discourse? Tell us where the Haitians are liars in criticizing the clintons and calling them crooks.

Here, fixed if for you:

"Everyday Americans need a champion and I want to be that champion, even if I can't stand you deplorable and irredeemable lowlifes."

Forum List

Back