Obama, Clinton Charged in Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy

Snopes is not a credible source.

It's a lot more credible that "The Center for Western Journalism".

If you prefer to believe everything you read on the internet , so be it.

But a modicum of common sense and critical thinking should be enough to recognize this bullshit when you see it.
It's not more credible than anyone but if you prefer to believe everything you read on Snopes, so be it. And a modicum of common sense should tell you that a liberal owned site is not going to be honest about facts.

But a modicum of common sense and critical thinking should be enough to recognize this bullshit when you see it.
Egypt, Suadi Arabia, and Israel are allies, against Iran

It's not more credible than anyone but if you prefer to believe everything you read on Snopes, so be it. And a modicum of common sense should tell you that a liberal owned site is not going to be honest about facts.

The extent that people will hold on to their delusions in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary will never cease to amaze me.

Ignorance is comfort, I guess.

Egypt, Suadi Arabia, and Israel are allies, against Iran

I have no idea what this post is supposed to mean, or how it is relevant to the post you're responding to.

The extent that people will hold on to their delusions in the face of mountains of evidence to the contrary will never cease to amaze me.

Everyone knows Snopes is run by a liberal couple with no background in anything that would qualify them in any way to be "fact checkers". They have the same access to information that you have - Google. If you want to put your faith in them because they tell you what you want to hear, go ahead, but don't pretend that liberal opinions from a couple of couch potatoes qualify as "mountains of evidence".

Why do I have the feeling that those posting here are typing with one hand?

Everyone knows Snopes is run by a liberal couple with no background in anything that would qualify them in any way to be "fact checkers". They have the same access to information that you have - Google. If you want to put your faith in them because they tell you what you want to hear, go ahead, but don't pretend that liberal opinions from a couple of couch potatoes qualify as "mountains of evidence".

It doesn't take anything more than Google to prove this story to be bullshit.

Obama, Clinton Charged in Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
Watch Western Center for Journalism’s exclusive video to find out all the details about the traitor in the White House, Barack Hussein Obama, and his Muslim Brotherhood collaborator, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Discussion?
11796365_872692056143101_8782544002219965719_n.jpg

Republicans can be tricked into believing anything.

It doesn't take anything more than common sense to come to the same conclusion.

Everyone knows that most on the right ignore the facts which conflict with conservative dogma and seek to repeat lies over again in the hope they're perceived to be 'true'; this thread is one of many examples of those lies.

And you chose Snopes as your "credible source". :lol:

As long as it's true, why not?

As long as it's true, why not?
Since when has the truth mattered to you liberals?

Forum List

Back