🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama compains about imagined "gun violence" again, this time at funeral for murdered SC pastor

We have a problem with gun violence.
It's cute the way these leftist fanatics keep repeating a lie in hopes that someone will believe it. And keep pretending they didn't understand the point, no matter how many times it's been explained to them, year after year.. The depth of willful delusion these people constantly cloak themselves in, has to be seen to be believed. And then it's still hard to believe.

We have a problem with fanatics and other deranged people killing innocents. The tools they use are irrelevant, whether it's a gun or a knife or a car or etc.

Last edited:
The full quote, which acorn can't handle, is: Your words, "feigned problem of 'gun violence'", are a lie. We have a problem with gun violence. Either you are malignantly motivated or are a simple.

The tool in the hand of the killer is of vital importance.

acorn misquoted my intent the first time, he limited the second time, and he still fails. Nothing new.

It's cute the way these leftist fanatics keep repeating a lie in hopes that someone will believe it. And keep pretending they didn't understand the point, no matter how many times it's been explained to them, year after year.. The depth of willful delusion these people constantly cloak themselves in, has to be seen to be believed. And then it's still hard to believe.
We have a problem with fanatics and other deranged people killing innocents. The tools they use are irrelevant, whether it's a gun or a knife or a car or etc.
Your words, "feigned problem of 'gun violence'", are a lie. We have a problem with gun violence.

See? :banghead:

The tools the guy used to kill those nine people in the SC church are irrelevant. They are neither more nor less dead than if he had driven his car through the wall and ran over them, or thrown in flaming gasoline, or poison gas, or a bomb etc.

The usual leftist fanatics are deliberately ignoring the real problem (fanatics and other deranged people who kill innocents), and are instead using the deaths of these innocent people to push their own political objective (controlling and repressing innocent people who own their own guns, who never use them to commit any crimes).

These willingly neglectful leftist fanatics are not as horrendous criminally as the guy who killed those nine people in the church. But they are helping to enable him, by disarming the people before he kills them. This has been pointed out to them, yet they continue to do it. And so mass killings in fake "gun free zones" continue to pile up.

The leftist fanatics are not the ones who killed those nine people. But the guy who did, probably appreciates the help the leftists are giving him.

Last edited:
You can knock your head against the wall, and you still can't straighten out your attempts to misconstrue what the president said and meant.

Sux to be you, acorn.

I've had the broadcast on TV (it's still going on now) from the funeral for the pastor in the church in South Carolina where a deranged murderer killed nine people. The service was inspiring and even noble for a long time. Then Obama got up and started speaking, and started talking about oppression of black people from the slave days onward, which really didn't have much to do with the funeral (like talking about union violence at a funeral for someone killed in a car wreck).

And then he started talking about the feigned problem of "gun violence", which is about like talking about "car violence" after someone runs over someone he hates with a car. As if it was the gun's fault instead of the fault of the madman who filled himself with racist hatred and pulled the trigger.

Will he ever stop injecting ridiculous ginned-up political fakery into sad mourning occasions like this?

Of course not. You knew the Obama administration would jump on this "opportunity", didn't you? Never let any crisis go to waste when you can use it to further your radical agenda.

There is a reason why white on black crime is highlighted and it's because the left must have an enemy to protect people from. It's the age old divide and conquer. They can't just announce that they will be taking away our rights so government can control us. They must do it little by little under the guise of protecting us. This is Cloward-Piven and rules for radicals in action. Only the useful idiots and wannabe dictators go along.

Clementine and acorn are good examples of why the great majority of millennials, the largest voting bloc next year, will have nothing to do with the hard right.

Clementine and acorn are good examples of why the great majority of millennials, the largest voting bloc next year, will have nothing to do with the hard right.
TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything they said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll keep repeating "No it isn't, no it isn't, no it isn't.....", and pretending that there is anybody beyond my narrow circle of similarly leftist fanatics who believes me.

Forum List

Back