Obama Considering Another Possible Opportunity to Apologize for America

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
Diogenes' Middle Finger: Obama Considering Another Possible Opportunity to Apologize for America

When anyone can freely speak of all the low down, anti American, Murderous, criminal offenses that Obama has done, then lets call the TRAITOR the TRAITOR! No one lower than that pile of Muslim infectious disease has done more damage to all humanity than the Kenyan King Barry Obama! So when someone puts out the label of "traitor" lets make sure it goes where it belongs. Obama. Then you have to include Killary Clinton. Her list of treason is damned near as long as Obama's!

hey james.....you had better hurry,i hear obama took a piss a few minutes ago....yea i was shocked too....
If obama took a piss, there was an American flag lining the toilet.
so?....the way you hate this country you would have took a shit in that bowl.....you aint any different...
Certainly liberal Americans deserve to be shit on. They can wrap themselves in the flag if they want to.

hey james.....you had better hurry,i hear obama took a piss a few minutes ago....yea i was shocked too....
so?....the way you hate this country you would have took a shit in that bowl.....you aint any different...
Certainly liberal Americans deserve to be shit on. They can wrap themselves in the flag if they want to.
you mean the way lots of conservatives do too?...

Oh is it conservatives killing babies and selling their body parts? Indoctrinating children into perversion? Stealing from one to give to someone else.

The country has divided. You are the enemy. Don't try fake patriotism. I would much rather see the whole place burn to the ground than the likes of you get it.

DemocratPArtyDisaster_zpspapkzvjs.jpg

The past several years have taught me that liberals are the worst human filth this country shat out of its collective asshole! Tired of their PC-psychotic, anti-free-speech crybullying pussification, tired of their Obama/Sharpton race-baiting glorification of black thugs like Michael Brown and Black-Lives-Fecal-Matter, and really, really tired of their fellatio of the praised-by-Hitler, rape-happy, Islam hate ideology which has killed a total of 300,000,000 over 14 centuries and still counting to this day. Guilty, self-hating, self-righteous, Western traitors who think their oikophobia makes them look oh-so-noble. I rank these piety-mouthing, disloyal, spoiled ingrate, perpetally "offended" liberal punks even LOWER than their 1st-cousin-inbreeding muslim pets on my scale of miserable, shit-eating, below-Jerry-Springer vermin.

He aplogizes for our greatness. He doesn't apologize because we cut up babies for spare parts or educate kindergarteners into being perverts. He isn't sorry for making the government into a drug cartel. He's sorry because white men went to the moon.

Oh is it conservatives killing babies and selling their body parts? Indoctrinating children into perversion? Stealing from one to give to someone else.

The country has divided. You are the enemy. Don't try fake patriotism. I would much rather see the whole place burn to the ground than the likes of you get it.
yea conservatives dont wrap themselves in the flag....you are so fucking deluded you actually think your shit dont stink...i got news for you katz...your shit stinks....and if you hate california so much what the fuck are you still doing there?....a good conservative would get the hell out of that state,whats your problem?....

Forum List

Back