🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Continues To Whoop Willard's Ass, Latest Gallup Poll: Obama +7

bigrebnc hates American values, American ideals, American sense of fair play, American community, and American individualism.

He is nothing but a far right sociopathological e-thug. I doubt he is a thug in real life, because he would run away every time or get his ass beat.

Actually, you ran away to Europe as an expatriate, still act the hypocrite and post, and have done absolutely nothing to better our country,

You have every right to post, and you look like an idiot every time you do post.

You are as bad as Brad Pitt and the others living in the past: buncha wannabee real Americans.

Sure, you are. :razz:

Actually, you ran away to Europe as an expatriate, still act the hypocrite and post, and have done absolutely nothing to better our country,

You have every right to post, and you look like an idiot every time you do post.

You are as bad as Brad Pitt and the others living in the past: buncha wannabee real Americans.

Sure, you are. :razz:

Couple of small - but important points.....

Firstly, I didn't 'run' anywhere - I furthered my education by attending a foreign university. I appreciate that might be over your intellectual pay grade but that ain't my issue - it's yours.

Secondly, I don't need your permission to post. This ain't your forum, little man.

Thirdly... everyone with a US Passport is a 'real American', regardless of their race, color, creed, place of residence, political affiliation or the lack thereof or any other jack shit stupid 'reason' you can create to diss those people. An inconvenient truth - I am as American as you are... I'm just substantially smarter than you.

Last edited:
California Girl continues to be a loon.

And, yes, she is expendable, so as a "Real American" she can stay in Europe. She is absolutely worthless.

:lol:

Forum List

Back