🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Continues To Whoop Willard's Ass, Latest Gallup Poll: Obama +7

Answer the question, piss ant.

Don't run and ahead and pretend you are not a birfer?

Answer the question, rookie.

Answer the question, piss ant.

Don't run and ahead and pretend you are not a birfer?

Answer the question, rookie.

bigreb is a birfer? He said he wasn't before. Hmmm . . .
California Girl continues to be a loon.

And, yes, she is expendable, so as a "Real American" she can stay in Europe. She is absolutely worthless.

:lol:

Since obama has not lived all his life in the U.S. what would that make him?

The question is in red and your response is pink

A deflection is not an answer,I owe you nothing.

This poll shit is just Obama hoping the idiot that want a excuse not to vote wont.....Obama wants you to sit at home and not vote.....

I have to laugh whenever I see "Gallup". The White House has forever ruined their Credibility. Gallup will forever be in bed with Obama now. Too bad they caved.

The White House corrupts everything thing they threaten.

0bama now down to +3 on the Gallup...

Bounce is dead and buried...

0bama is toast...

What is fun is that birfers like bigreb and crazees like Dr. H want to complain about spamming, when they are masters at it. Little bit of crazee right interference. I can handle it no problem.

michael_ramirez_new_michael_ramirez_for_09142012.gif

What is fun is that birfers like bigreb and crazees like Dr. H want to complain about spamming, when they are masters at it. Little bit of crazee right interference. I can handle it no problem.

So jake why can't you answer the question asked earlier? Why are you defending a thread that attacks Romney?

Please take your off-topic shit elsewhere, little pussy....

So jake why can't you answer the question asked earlier? Why are you defending a thread that attacks Romney?

FakeJake never answers direct questions...

0bama fluffers like him/her never do...

Answer the question: why are you a birfer?

Answer the question: why are you defending behavior that will beat Romney?

Dr. H, why are you posting polls that aren't true? I would think that is spamming if you keep posting the same false crap.

FakeJake never answers direct questions...

0bama fluffers like him/her never do...

He thinks he clever but he's so predicable he's just like a clock.

Dr. H, why are you posting polls that aren't true? I would think that is spamming if you keep posting the same false crap.

Gallup daily tracking +3 for your hero 0bama... Dropped another point from yesterday...

dropping daily....

Bounce dead...

Stop lying, pussy....

Answer the question: why are you a birfer?

Answer the question: why are you defending behavior that will beat Romney?

Please take your off-topic shit elsewhere, little girl...

You better check all of the polls, spam ham.

You are hurting Romney's chances with your outrageousness and lies.

Gallup daily tracking +3 for your hero 0bama... Dropped another point from yesterday...

dropping daily....

Bounce dead...

Stop lying, pussy....

Forum List

Back