Obama Cracks Joke About Scalia's Death...

The asshole didn't have any class in 2008 and he doesn't have any class today. Its sad even being president for 7+ years hasn't taught the dumb ass anything. I don't know maybe its a liberal thing, maybe liberals are just natural born assholes. That's probably why I hate liberals and consider them filth and scumbags.

The asshole didn't have any class in 2008 and he doesn't have any class today. Its sad even being president for 7+ years hasn't taught the dumb ass anything. I don't know maybe its a liberal thing, maybe liberals are just natural born assholes. That's probably why I hate liberals and consider them filth and scumbags.

Nothing says 'spine of steel' conservative like sniveling over an innocuous joke at The National Governor's Association.

The Communists/Progressives in the Press have fed his Megalomania. You heard the wild hyena-like cackling in the background. He truly doesn't get what all the fuss is about a man dying. It's all about him, and choosing another Justice. That's what Megalomania is all about.

He was given a golden ticket free ride while in office. He's never been held acountable for anything. He's been allowed to be a Dictator. His behavior is not Presidential. It's classless. But then again, he's a Megalomaniac who realizes he can get away with anything.

The Communists/Progressives in the Press have fed his Megalomania. He truly doesn't get what all the fuss is about a man dying. It's all about him, and choosing another Justice. That's what Megalomania is all about.

He was given a golden ticket free ride while in office. He has never been held acountable for anything. He's been allowed to be a Dictator. His behavior is not Presidential. It's classless. But then again, he's a Megalomaniac who realizes he can get away with anything.
you really are delusional.

Nothing says 'spine of steel' conservative like sniveling over an innocuous joke at The National Governor's Association.

Right because joking about a dead SCOTUS justice is classy. I love it when liberals show their true colors.

The Communists/Progressives in the Press have fed his Megalomania. You heard the wild hyena-like cackling in the background. He truly doesn't get what all the fuss is about a man dying. It's all about him, and choosing another Justice. That's what Megalomania is all about.

He was given a golden ticket free ride while in office. He's never been held acountable for anything. He's been allowed to be a Dictator. His behavior is not Presidential. It's classless. But then again, he's a Megalomaniac who realizes he can get away with anything.

His leadership style is to mock, bad mouth, and back stab. Which is to say he's no leader, how would you like to work for an asshole like that.

The Communists/Progressives in the Press have fed his Megalomania. He truly doesn't get what all the fuss is about a man dying. It's all about him, and choosing another Justice. That's what Megalomania is all about.

He was given a golden ticket free ride while in office. He has never been held acountable for anything. He's been allowed to be a Dictator. His behavior is not Presidential. It's classless. But then again, he's a Megalomaniac who realizes he can get away with anything.

^^^ projection

Right because joking about a dead SCOTUS justice is classy. I love it when liberals show their true colors.
and since there wasn't a joke about a dead justice you have no point

Didn't even attend the man's funeral. He is a disgrace.

If only such a joke occurred. If only...

All you know is that you were told to be outraged and so you are outraged.

Didn't even attend the man's funeral. He is a disgrace.
there is precedent.

Stay classy Mr. President. :mad-61:

I started a thread on this yesterday.

No comment from the left.

But they love talking about Trump acting like a jackass.....real or imaginary.

"But they love talking about Trump acting like a jackass.....real or imaginary." Mudpacker

Now let's play a name game. For 7 years straight we have had:
"But they love talking about Obama acting like a jackass.....real or imaginary" from the hard right.
And now they are crying and bitching about something imaginary,,,again.
:boohoo:

If it's imaginary why was everyone laughing, including the president?

I guess you haven't a clue to what context is.....you only want to parse words without taking into account sounds of laughter and body-language.

If you really want me to be specific.......Obama said his average day is filled with doing simple tasks and included appointing judges, like it happens every day. Everyone in the room knew it doesn't happen every day, and thus the joke.

It would happen every day if he went around murdering the ones he doesn't like and replacing them with radical activist judges who rule from the bench.

That's the funny part of it. Obama tells a joke about replacing judges within hours after one has been laid to rest, sort of a way of pissing on his grave. Totally inappropriate. But in this new America where spitting on the opposition has become commonplace, this type of classless behavior is acceptable.

you are such a delicate little flower.

Nope.

I just know when someone is being disrespectful.

"But they love talking about Trump acting like a jackass.....real or imaginary." Mudpacker

"But they love talking about Obama acting like a jackass.....real or imaginary" from the hard right.

I guess you haven't a clue to what context is.....you only want to parse words without taking into account sounds of laughter and body-language.

If you really want me to be specific.......Obama said his average day is filled with doing simple tasks and included appointing judges, like it happens every day. Everyone in the room knew it doesn't happen every day, and thus the joke.

It would happen every day if he went around murdering the ones he doesn't like and replacing them with radical activist judges who rule from the bench.

That's the funny part of it. Obama tells a joke about replacing judges within hours after one has been laid to rest, sort of a way of pissing on his grave. Totally inappropriate. But in this new America where spitting on the opposition has become commonplace, this type of classless behavior is acceptable.

Btw, mention Trump's behavior again and I'll throw this shit back in your face, fuck-face.

People with common-sense don't need to be told how to react......especially when Fuks News is telling us.

Nope.

I just know when someone is being disrespectful.

quote the specific words you found disrespectful

Where was the joke?

Maybe you can quote it for us?

People with common-sense don't need to be told how to react......especially when Fuks News is telling us.
right. multiple threads on this with nearly identical titles... but you guys weren't told how to react

Btw, mention Trump's behavior again and I'll throw this shit back in your face, fuck-face.

What "shit" was that that equates to what Trump spews?

Oh please. You were told be indignant and you followed suit. Hells bells, Jknowgood thought this occurred at his funeral. All that matters is outrage, nothing more.

Forum List

Back