Obama created more jobs in his last 28 mths in office then Trump has in his first 28 mths in office

Last 28 months of Obama as POTUS: 6.1 million 'jobs' created.

First 28 months of Trump as POTUS: 5.4 million 'jobs' created.

https://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet?request_action=wh&graph_name=CE_cesbref1

Winning? Greatest economy in modern U.S. history?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay Trumpbots...let the spinning commence.

What is there to spin? Obama took eight years to crawl our economy back to Bush era numbers, and President Trump has now taken us well beyond that in a very short time.

And yet you are here trying to spin that the current economy is worse than the Hussein days?

Last 28 months of Obama as POTUS: 6.1 million 'jobs' created.

First 28 months of Trump as POTUS: 5.4 million 'jobs' created.

Job growth under Trump has slowed noticeably since he took office.

https://data.bls.gov/pdq/SurveyOutputServlet?request_action=wh&graph_name=CE_cesbref1

Winning? Greatest economy in modern U.S. history?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Okay Trumpbots...let the spinning commence.

I'm not a Trumbot, but ---------------------------------

Have you ever considered how much easier it is to "create jobs" when you're sitting at the VERY BOTTOM of Grand Recession, than it is to create jobs into an EXPANDING ECONOMY...

And using the FIRST 28 months is a fraud.. Since NEITHER pres had ANY effect on those numbers for at least the 1st 3 or 5 months of their term...

There's really no DIFFERENCE in the RATE of creation of jobs in that entire graph.. If you cared to just LOOK at it.. The DIFF is that economy is expanding far beyond the growth rates seen previously and STILL accommodating approximately the same number of new hires.

We were being told in 2014 and 15 that "the new normal" was a flat economy. And those numbers are not showing the larger economy that enables the unemployed -- NOT COUNTED as unemployed because they GAVE UP -- to come back into the workforce with better opportunities...

Have you ever considered how much easier it is to "create jobs" when you're sitting at the VERY BOTTOM of Grand Recession, than it is to create jobs into an EXPANDING ECONOMY...

Funny, I could have sworn I just said the exact same thing, that air fills a vacuum more quickly when the room is devoid of air than when it is much more full! Not to mention the fact that it isn't the NUMBER of jobs filled that matters in any sensible way but the QUALITY of those jobs which clearly, Trump has raised higher over Obama's burger jobs, but silly me, all of that must be just too far OT.

Funny, I could have sworn I just said the exact same thing, that air fills a vacuum more quickly when the room is devoid of air than when it is much more full! Not to mention the fact that it isn't the NUMBER of jobs filled that matters in any sensible way but the QUALITY of those jobs which clearly, Trump has raised higher over Obama's burger jobs, but silly me, all of that must be just too far OT.

And where is your link to unbiased, factual proof that the quality of jobs created in the last 28 months is far greater (at least 12.9% - the percentage of greater numbers of jobs created under Obama's final 28 months) then it was in Obama's final 28 months in office?

Either provide it or your statement means NOTHING (just the wishful rambling's of a clueless Trumpbot).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back