🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama: Cuba’s Revolution, Like America’s, Was a ‘Liberation Movement’

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
All bow to the history professor as he gives another lecture in revisionist history.

"Here’s my message to the Cuban government and the Cuban people,” Obama said. ”The ideals that are the starting point for every revolution, America’s revolution, Cuba’s revolution, the liberation movements around the world, these ideals find their truest expression, I believe, in democracy.”

Read more at: Obama: Cuba's Revolution, Like America's, Was a 'Liberation Movement', by Tom S. Elliott, National Review

”Here’s my message to the Cuban government and the Cuban people,” Obama said. ”The ideals that are the starting point for every revolution, America’s revolution, Cuba’s revolution, the liberation movements around the world, these ideals find their truest expression, I believe, in democracy.” “Not because American democracy is perfect,” he emphasized, ”but because we’re not, and we like every country need the space that democracy gives us to change. . . . Many suggested that I come here and ask the people of Cuba to tear something down, but I’m appealing to the young people of Cuba who will lift something up, build something new.”

One thing about Obama, we, the US, have no one to blame but ourselves. It is not like he hid much. "Greatest country in the world," "Help me change the country." Can it get any plainer?

And here is a thousand words:

rtsbhwb%20(1).jpg

Someday, everyone will have the same level of hatred towards every fucking pseudo intellectual ivy league academic left wing know it all pile of shit like me.

Someday.

Liberation? The people of Cuba were liberated? This fucking asshole can't help but make himself look as stupid as he is

Liberation? The people of Cuba were liberated? This fucking asshole can't help but make himself look as stupid as he is

They traded one dictator for another, after the murder of thousands, yeah that was exactly like the American revolution.

How does the mental midget lecture on the virtues of democracy in a totalitarian regime?

Someday, everyone will have the same level of hatred towards every fucking pseudo intellectual ivy league academic left wing know it all pile of shit like me.

Someday.

I think you need to rephrase that post. Like I said, he doesn't hide much.

They traded one dictator for another, after the murder of thousands, yeah that was exactly like the American revolution.

How does the mental midget lecture on the virtues of democracy in a totalitarian regime?

You have to remember, in his supporters he is addressing people even more stupid than he is

I don't think the Cuban people recognized at first that they were trading a right-wing dictator for a left-wing dictator. All they knew was that they were overthrowing a dictator who presided over a country where the rich and well-connected thrived and everyone else suffered. Castro made education available to everyone based on merit, and in spite of everything they still revere him for that.

I don't think the Cuban people recognized at first that they were trading a right-wing dictator for a left-wing dictator. All they knew was that they were overthrowing a dictator who presided over a country where the rich and well-connected thrived and everyone else suffered. Castro made education available to everyone based on merit, and in spite of everything they still revere him for that.

Cubans must be like Obungle supporters......stupid

Forum List

Back