Obama, dancing with the devil?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
A reporter today asked obama if he or anyone in the Whitehouse knew anything about the IRS targeting conservatives. Instead of answering the question he changed the subject. And instead offered that HE knew nothingabout the AIG report before Iit leaked in the news.

How many caught this?

Reporter: "Did anyone in the Whitehouse know conservatives were being targeted by the IRS? "

Obama: "I can promise you (I) knew nothing about the AIG report until it leaked to the press"

That was a complete dodge of the question. I smell a rat

A reporter today asked obama if he or anyone in the Whitehouse knew anything about the IRS targeting conservatives. Instead of answering the question he changed the subject. And instead offered that HE knew nothingabout the AIG report before Iit leaked in the news.

How many caught this?

Reporter: "Did anyone in the Whitehouse know conservatives were being targeted by the IRS? "

Obama: "I can promise you (I) knew nothing about the AIG report until it leaked to the press"

I heard it. He dodged the question because we wouldn't have liked the answer.

I heard and thought that as well. He simply played dodge ball.

How many caught this?

Of course he dodged the question. I would expect nothing less from the Fraud in Chief.

How many caught this?

Obie hedged on the answer, did not directly answer the question, and was unable to reaffirm to the American people that the White House DID NOT KNOW!
His answer would not have stood up in a court of law because it did not directly address the question.

He IS the devil.

Incarnate.

I thought there would be a picture of him dancing in front of a mirror.

He shared a spot with Shatner once...

devil.png

How many caught this?

I don’t know what you expect. No one is going to outright say they knew about the IRS targets. That would be nuts. If you can’t get an American president to admit to having sex, you sure as hell are not going to get them to implicate themselves in a federal crime.

He essentially gave the only answer he could. This is not ‘news’ or surprising, it is exactly as expected.

It's inevitable at this stage in the scandals to draw a comparison between Milhous and Hussein. The media was on Tricky Dick's carcass over a 3rd rate burglary like a flock of turkey vultures on a fresh smear of road kill. Woodie and Bernie made sure that the media would get a smell of fresh carrion every day until the beast was consumed. Today's media is a bit more finicky. They aren't up for road kill and they prefer their meals in manufactured and inspected kibbles and bits

Forum List

Back