Obama decedent of slaves from white mother

Not only did he descend from slaves on his white mother's side, but he probably descended from the first slave in America. Yeah, that's the ticket!

In fact, he is also genealogically linked to Morgan Fairchild.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese, who the fuck care about any of this and what the fuck does it have to do the fucked up state we are in. Unless it proves he is a terrorist planning to destroy us?

Well, now...that's the point, isn't it? Who gives a fuck whether he's descended from slave stock? Obviously his handlers think some might, or they wouldn't be publishing such nonsense. Even if this tidbit were to be true, it certainly hasn't improved his performance as POTUS.

Class Eny/Warfare...Cult Of Personality is all Obama has left.

His real record he can't talk about.
Its amazing how stupid you are.really it is.

But this thread is awesome. It really goes to show how pathetic people are.

So, proves what? Heck it's hard to believe anything this guy says or writes. What will he say when it's proven he is lying once again? At least someone else will be there to accept the blame.

You forgot to read the part that they can't really confirm this, there's a gap in the records from Punch to Bunch, but hey, they're confident.

To make the connection, the genealogists analyzed historical documents and conducted DNA analysis. Due to the destruction of certain historical documents, their analysis relies on some impossible-to-prove conclusions, but the team is confident with their results.

You forgot to read the part that they can't really confirm this, there's a gap in the records from Punch to Bunch, but hey, they're confident.

To make the connection, the genealogists analyzed historical documents and conducted DNA analysis. Due to the destruction of certain historical documents, their analysis relies on some impossible-to-prove conclusions, but the team is confident with their results.

What i find most funny is he using it as a sympathy card. More smoke and mirrors, more distraction.

I really don't give a fuck who his "ancestors" are, what they did, what they were....

i DO care about what HE is, what HE does.

What i find most funny is he using it as a sympathy card. More smoke and mirrors, more distraction.

I really don't give a fuck who his "ancestors" are, what they did, what they were....

And how he's purposely ruining this republic for his Statist vision of 'Fundamental Transformation'.

Not only did he descend from slaves on his white mother's side, but he probably descended from the first slave in America. Yeah, that's the ticket!

In fact, he is also genealogically linked to Morgan Fairchild.

jon_lovitz-devil-snl-46_2.jpg

Riiiight...ya get it Pal! Listen to mee!​

Well, now...that's the point, isn't it? Who gives a fuck whether he's descended from slave stock? Obviously his handlers think some might, or they wouldn't be publishing such nonsense. Even if this tidbit were to be true, it certainly hasn't improved his performance as POTUS.

Class Eny/Warfare...Cult Of Personality is all Obama has left.

His real record he can't talk about.
Its amazing how stupid you are.really it is.

But this thread is awesome. It really goes to show how pathetic people are.

It really does. I mean, how pathetic do they have to be if they must fabricate this "history"? Does it in any way enhance your king and messiah's aura so that any other than the weak-minded and hopelessly racist will vote for him?

What else does he have? his record sucks. He knows it.

Romney could likewise point to his ancestors suffering for sympathy if he didn't have superior positions on the issues. After all, Romney's ancestors were driven from the United States for their religious believes. The State of Missouri had an extermination order allowing citizens to legally shoot them on sight. His Great, Great, Great, Grandfather was murdered specifically because of his religious viewpoints.

And yet Romney focuses on the issues.

Got to love that:)

I guess they found the authenticity they were looking for in Obama's blackness. It never really mattered to me.

Does the story mention that the first slave holder was a black man?

Terribly Ironic if i do say so.
There were lots of free blacks who owned large plantations and had slaves.

Not according to my granddaughter's teacher. When my GD insisted on pointing out that fact, there was even a demand she be expelled from school for her "racist" attitude. She's in 4th grade. Forgot to mention, my daughter uses some of my old text books to expand on some of the things taught in school because she finds some of it lacking.
Show her teacher this:

Melrose Plantation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I guess they found the authenticity they were looking for in Obama's blackness. It never really mattered to me.

I know. And the First slaveholder in America was one of them. Truly sad that our nation ever supported slavery.

I know. And the First slaveholder in America was one of them. Truly sad that our nation ever supported slavery.

I agree, and who do we blame, The DUTCH!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back