Obama Declared National Emergencies To Deal With Problems In Other Countries....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Talk about 'Manufactured'...

"Of Obama’s 11 continuing national emergencies, nine of them were focused exclusively on foreign nations, while only one seemed focused on protecting America...

"All of the rest of Obama’s national emergencies were focused on blocking property or prohibiting transactions/travel for individuals engaged in various activities in — by order of the date of enactment — Somalia, Libya, transnational criminal organizations, Yemen, Ukraine, South Sudan, Central African Republic, Venezuela and Burundi.

Obama utilized his Congressional-authorized national emergency powers to deal with problems in foreign nations, the bulk of which have proven ineffective and wasteful in terms of time and money."

20 million illegals in the US, 11 million we know nothing about, approx 1,000 caught per day trying to cross, more successfully crossing per day, MS13, human traffickers, cop killers, the Opiod crisis,...and Democrats say there is no crisis, that it is a manufactured one the President has no right to call a 'national security's involving our own southern border....

But Obama declaring BURUNDI was a US 'national emergency'?!

:wtf:

Lying Democrats, the liberal media, and snowflakes are so full of hypocrisy / shit...

i guess it's all good when a Democrat does it, and not even to protect the United States or its citizens...

Obama's 'National Emergencies' Went into Double Digits, Most Still in Effect

didnt hank johnson declare a national emergency on some island, then a few years later he claims that Trump is no different than hitler?

didnt hank johnson declare a national emergency on some island, then a few years later he claims that Trump is no different than hitler?
1c71p3.jpg

Here are the 28 active national emergencies - CNNPolitics

George W. Bush declared 13 emergencies and Barack Obama declared 12 -- nearly all of which are still active today. Bill Clinton declared 17 national emergencies, six of which are still active. Ronald Reagan declared six and George H.W. Bush declared four -- but all of those have been revoked by now.

Didn't Trump declare 3 already? Up to date list:
Here's a list of the 31 national emergencies that have been in effect for years

I'm not sure the opioid crisis is going to be solved by the wall.

It seem Potus of the US have tooooo much power and things have to change.

Why do you want trump to do worse than obama? I thought conservatives were for limited govt.

Once more, the politician we like is doing things that a politician we don't like did, and that makes the actions O.K..
Brilliant defense.

doubtful, however there would appear provisions for Trump to pursue this (from your link)

Trump could also use another section of Title 10 that supports counterdrug activities to justify the use of a National Emergency. Section 284 authorizes the secretary of defense to “provide support for the counterdrug activities or activities to counter transnational organized crime” and “construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.”

~S~

doubtful, however there would appear provisions for Trump to pursue this (from your link)

Trump could also use another section of Title 10 that supports counterdrug activities to justify the use of a National Emergency. Section 284 authorizes the secretary of defense to “provide support for the counterdrug activities or activities to counter transnational organized crime” and “construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.”

~S~

Since most drugs enter from water , air and the ports of entry I hardly see how he can do that, as well as from Canada.
What is next a Canadian wall? We have 700 miles of fence there no, he also described about cement walls,

get a ladder tall enough, and then use to a rope to scale down the other side.

Once more, the politician we like is doing things that a politician we don't like did, and that makes the actions O.K..
Brilliant defense.
Aactually, that's a lie. Trump is considering declaring an ACTUAL 'national emergency' regarding an issue that effects OUR national security while Barry declared 'INTERnational energencies' over things happening in other nations, such as BURUNDI.

‘If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it,’ Trump said in 2004 speech

‘If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it,’ Trump said in 2004 speech

“I’ll tell you, to me, the second-most important thing after love what you do is never, ever give up,” Trump told the students, motioning his hands and raising his index finger the same way he does at campaign rallies. “Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.”

~S~

Since most drugs enter from water , air and the ports of entry I hardly see how he can do that, as well as from Canada.
What is next a Canadian wall? We have 700 miles of fence there no, he also described about cement walls,

Most normal folks have this figured out , save for our potus who's adamant it's the ultimate fix Pen.....

Of note would be Trump's 'opiod consortium' roundtable advised him to declare a national 'opiod' emergency , which he did NOT do

That Trump would predicate national emergency wall funding on such is rather telling...

~S~

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d-commencement-speech/?utm_term=.caa5cc95adc0

“I’ll tell you, to me, the second-most important thing after love what you do is never, ever give up,” Trump told the students, motioning his hands and raising his index finger the same way he does at campaign rallies. “Don’t give up. Don’t allow it to happen. If there’s a concrete wall in front of you, go through it. Go over it. Go around it. But get to the other side of that wall.”

~S~

Provide a link to support.

Also, if 8 tons of drugs come from elsewhere & only 5 come from the southern border, for example, are you claiming it is not worth our time to try to stop the 5 tons coming in?

~S~

What is next a Canadian wall?
Yeah lets put one right across lake Ontario, or through the beautiful thousand islands so I can try and jump it on a jet-ski.

Hilarious , maybe Trump can speak to Guadalajara students next.....

Brilliant defense.
Aactually, that's a lie. Trump is considering declaring an ACTUAL 'national emergency' regarding an issue that effects OUR national security while Barry declared 'INTERnational energencies' over things happening in other nations, such as BURUNDI.
Actually, that's a lie to call the quoted post a lie. The quoted post may not correspond in equivalence, but it is not intentional misinformation. It is not a lie, and that is obvious, so calling it a lie is a lie.

Brilliant defense.
Actually, that's a lie to call the quoted post a lie. The quoted post may not correspond in equivalence, but it is not intentional misinformation. It is not a lie, and that is obvious, so calling it a lie is a lie.
Do you even know where Burundi is? I would bet not - most Americans would not. So how can you / Obama claim something happening there is a national emergency buy our own national security is not?

Forum List

Back