Obama demands yet another raise in postal rates

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What do you expect.? Obozo requires the PO to hire every illiterate, drug-crazed, ex-con black that comes thru the door and promise never to fire them!!! Affirmative action is destroying america.

News from The Associated Press

Sep 26, 1:55 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe said Thursday the Postal Service had no choice but to ask for an emergency rate hike given the agency's dire finances.

One day after his cash-strapped agency proposed raising the first-class stamp price to 49 cents, Donohoe urged swift action by Congress to overhaul the Postal Service and fix its finances.

The post office expects to lose $6 billion this year. It wants to raise stamp prices by 3 cents next year. The request must be approved by the independent Postal Regulatory Commission.

Since I live in an area of no black mail couriers since there are none allowed in this county due to Speedshooters type of people that live here. We can not believe that affirmative(Reagan) action is not in effect here.

Republican congresses forced the current rules on the USPS, not the president.

ShootSpeeders is a liar, simply put. SS knows that the USPS has to fund 75 years of retirement in 15 years, which no other entity in America has to do by law.

STFU, SS.

What do you expect.? Obozo requires the PO to hire every illiterate, drug-crazed, ex-con black that comes thru the door and promise never to fire them!!! Affirmative action is destroying america.

News from The Associated Press

Sep 26, 1:55 PM EDT

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe said Thursday the Postal Service had no choice but to ask for an emergency rate hike given the agency's dire finances.

One day after his cash-strapped agency proposed raising the first-class stamp price to 49 cents, Donohoe urged swift action by Congress to overhaul the Postal Service and fix its finances.

The post office expects to lose $6 billion this year. It wants to raise stamp prices by 3 cents next year. The request must be approved by the independent Postal Regulatory Commission.

hey dildo....the President has nothing to do with Stamp prices.....or hiring and firing ....if you were not so fucking stupid you would know that.....

Republican congresses forced the current rules on the USPS, not the president.

ShootSpeeders is a liar, simply put. SS knows that the USPS has to fund 75 years of retirement in 15 years, which no other entity in America has to do by law.

STFU, SS.

Jake....you do realize that 2 of the 4 sponsors of that bill were Democrats.....and the fucking Democrats are doing jack shit to do anything about this situation....you do know that right?....

Lame duck session of Congress 2006.
Law passed by GOP. Signed by W.
Forces USPS to fund 75 years of pension in 10 years.

Nutters lie upon lies.

The Political Poison Pill That Is Killing the Postal Service | Urbana Champaign Independent Media Center

LL you do realize that 2 of the 4 sponsors of that bill were Democrats....right?.....

Nope. I did not realize that. I will now go find the bill and see what the story with that is. Unless you can save me the trouble and lay it out for me.

Lame duck session of Congress 2006.
Law passed by GOP. Signed by W.
Forces USPS to fund 75 years of pension in 10 years.

Nutters lie upon lies.

The Political Poison Pill That Is Killing the Postal Service | Urbana Champaign Independent Media Center

LL you do realize that 2 of the 4 sponsors of that bill were Democrats....right?.....

Nope. I did not realize that. I will now go find the bill and see what the story with that is. Unless you can save me the trouble and lay it out for me.
they were the co-sponsors.....ill find it hold on....

here it is....

H.R. 6407 (109th): Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act
Introduced:
Dec 07, 2006 (109th Congress, 2005–2006)
Sponsor:
Rep. Thomas “Tom” Davis III [R-VA11]

Signed by the President
Slip Law:
This bill became Pub.L. 109-435.
H.R. stands for House of Representatives bill.

(About Ads | Go Ad-Free for $2/year)
OVERVIEWSUMMARIESRELATEDCITATIONS
STATUS
This bill was enacted after being signed by the President on December 20, 2006.

PROGRESS
Introduced Dec 07, 2006
Passed House Dec 08, 2006
Passed Senate Dec 09, 2006
Signed by the President Dec 20, 2006
COSPONSORS
3 cosponsors (2D, 1R) (show)
Davis, Danny [D-IL7]
McHugh, John [R-NY23]
Waxman, Henry [D-CA30]

COMMITTEES
House Oversight and Government Reform
The committee chair determines whether a bill will move past the committee stage.

Last edited:
I saw that. But I could not find the vote records. I suspect that some kind of negotiation was carried out. Then again....lots of Dems voted to give W the go ahead in Iraq.....they sure as hell ain't perfect.

My research shows that the GOP was the prime mover behind that law. Have you different info?

Would you agree that it should be repealed and that it put an unfair burden on the USPS?

Obama also crinkled up my last netflix movie to where I couldn't even use the return envelope.

michelle-obama-mad.jpg
wrinkled-netflix-envelope-o.jpg

"Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe said..."

Guess the OP missed that part? :rofl:

Hey stupid. Donahue is a stooge doing what obozo told him to. All this extra revenue will go to paying higher wages to the affirmative action black hires that democrats count on every election.

[

hey dildo....the President has nothing to do with Stamp prices.....or hiring and firing ....if you were not so fucking stupid you would know that.....

Hey stupid. Affirmative action is a program of the executive dept.!!! THINK

I saw that. But I could not find the vote records. I suspect that some kind of negotiation was carried out. Then again....lots of Dems voted to give W the go ahead in Iraq.....they sure as hell ain't perfect.

My research shows that the GOP was the prime mover behind that law. Have you different info?

Would you agree that it should be repealed and that it put an unfair burden on the USPS?

yea as an x Postal Worker i can tell you that my Union was not to happy when their so called "supporters" in Congress were no better than the Republicans with this.....here it is 7 years later and they have not done a dam thing about it except talk.....and yea it puts a burden on the service.....im glad i was able to throw in my satchel and walk away.....talking to the guys i know still working.....its getting worse.....and congress is still having meetings or i guess still meeting to have lunch....

Forum List

Back