Obama Ditches Thatcher Funeral

More to the point, what flavor is yours?

Asked why I thought it important we send current administration officials to Thatchers funeral, I answered. Your response was knee jerk, tow the party line. Defend the indefensible

Do your kids practice nuclear bomb drills at school anymore?

Growing up 20 miles from a primary Soviet target, we DID often.

Thank God the children in that small town no longer have that fear and yes, that's enough reason to send high ranking officials to the funeral of one of the people responsible.

I'm guessing raspberry.

A raspberry to someone who made school children safer.

Laughing my ass off.
Right. No credit to the Democratic House which was responsible for appropriating all the money spent in the 1980s, including any defense dept. buildups.

Yet, when the next St. Ronnie thread pops up about how he raised taxes 8 times during his administration, you wingnuts will be first in line to claim that those Reagan tax increases are the Democratic House's fault.

Dishonest wingnuts.

I'm guessing raspberry.

Laughing my ass off.
Right. No credit to the Democratic House which was responsible for appropriating all the money spent in the 1980s, including any defense dept. buildups.

Yet, when the next St. Ronnie thread pops up about how he raised taxes 8 times during his administration, you wingnuts will be first in line to claim that those Reagan tax increases are the Democratic House's fault.

Dishonest wingnuts.

You poor misguided and uninformed booby.

Reagan cut taxes overall.

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3558-reagantax.jpg

I'm guessing raspberry.

Laughing my ass off.

Dishonest wingnuts.
When the thread pops up about our administration sending a delegation to the democratic representatives funerals I will express my opinion, until then I will remain on the subject at hand.

Wing it's, lol

Oh, are we posting photos? Is this supposed to prove something?

Margaret-Thatcher-funeral-010.jpg

By all means there's a toxic minority. We know some hate her. But just as many or more loved her.

I was countering the point that many liberals have been making repeatedly that she was only hated.
NOBODY has said that she was only hated. Nobody.

This is typical of the far Right. They can only lie to make their points.

Dear Syn:

Truly please read my post again.

By all means there's a toxic minority. We know some hate her. But just as many or more loved her.

I was countering the point that many liberals have been making repeatedly that she was only hated.

Note:

toxic minority

:eusa_angel:

some

many libs

And when I was referring to those who were adamant that she was only hated, I was inclusive of many media outlets as well as boarders and bloggers. The world is truly bigger than USMB.:)

your friend in Gino Vanelli

tinydancer

Last edited:

Laughing my ass off.

Dishonest wingnuts.

He cut taxes for the rich. He raised taxes for the middle and poor class, plus the chart doesn't count the fees he raised on Americans. Which is a typical tactic of Republicans.

NOBODY has said that she was only hated. Nobody.

This is typical of the far Right. They can only lie to make their points.

Dear Syn:

Truly please read my post again.

Note:

toxic minority

some

many libs

And when I was referring to those who were adamant that she was only hated, I was inclusive of many media outlets as well as boarders and bloggers. The world is truly bigger than USMB.:)

your friend in Gino Vanelli

tinydancer

OK - produce anything from "many media outlets as well as boarders and bloggers" that claims she was only hated. :)

Or just retract an obviously made-up statement on your part.

Dishonest wingnuts.

You mean the Democratic House cut taxes.

Because only the House of Representatives holds the power to do such a thing. The President cannot cut taxes, and neither can the Senate. Only the House.

You knew that, right? :lol:

You now look like a poor misguided and uninformed booby.

But I know you're really a retard.

Dishonest wingnuts.

Because only the House of Representatives holds the power to do such a thing. The President cannot cut taxes, and neither can the Senate. Only the House.

Hey Synth, do you agree with Thruthseeker that only the Rich had their taxes cut during the Reagan years? And do you agree that

"You mean the Democratic House cut taxes.

Because only the House of Representatives holds the power to do such a thing. The President cannot cut taxes, and neither can the Senate. Only the House."

You two outta cooridinate your attacks better

Looks to me we have the Democrats to thank for cutting the taxes on the Rich and adding taxes to everybody else.....

Nice job guys.

EDITED TO ADD: Sometimes you just can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
IOW, Lakhota thinks other people being tacky is an excuse for The President of the United States to be tacky.

Thanks for clearing that up!
Why does her funeral deserve a high ranking administration official?

Is the Left supposed to drink the kool-aid and play along with your delusions of her greatness?

She was a polarizing PM who was hated by half of her own country. She did nothing that benefited the United States. She did restore some British pride amongst the half who loved her. Jolly good for her!

so whats the over and under?:lol:

the same could be said about clinton or bush or obama etc. :rolleyes:

Why won't her hometown honor her?

We're hitting a "put down the bong Lakhota" moment here. :lol:

Thatcher's home town has honored her and they are going to put a stature for her.

I've put up the information in four different posts to you.

he got it from Think Progress probably, he just hasn't progressed enough himself to figure out hes a sheep yet....

Yeah..like there's nothing else happening in the world..or this country.

Boston Marathon bombs packed with gunpowder, shrapnel | Reuters

ya like Americans fighting for their lives while the president sleeps

Because him not sleeping with help?

Obama doesn't get pissed about anything unless it's someone stopping his attempt to pass his bad bills. He doesn't care if people are dying. It doesn't bother him. He sleeps like a baby. Let someone else handle it.

and yet if he would have went.....i bet there would be threads about him going while this attack thing was happening.....just sayin....

Yep. And who cares, really? It's not as if Thatcher accomplished anything important. Just another blow hard rightwing nutter.
Speaking of blowhards, I wonder what bill is thinking? The NUTS are on the left.

Hey Synth, do you agree with Thruthseeker that only the Rich had their taxes cut during the Reagan years? And do you agree that

Because only the House of Representatives holds the power to do such a thing. The President cannot cut taxes, and neither can the Senate. Only the House."

Looks to me we have the Democrats to thank for cutting the taxes on the Rich and adding taxes to everybody else.....

Nice job guys.

Is the bolded true or false?

Nice job guys.

I quoted it, they are your words,

So you tell me, did, as shown above, the democrats cut taxes on the rich and raise them on everyone else?

Who's the party of the rich?

Edited to add. I thought cutting taxes on the rich doesn't accomplish anything? That is unless cutting them is by the Democrat controlled House to bring down the Soviet union? OK, I think I get it know.

Last edited:

Nice job guys.

I quoted it, they are your words,

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Now is it true or false?

Ok, captain obvious says they are true, why not, it is the function of congress after all.

What also then must be true is that it was them that raised the taxes on the middle class and cut them on the Rich. After all, it was the democrats in control.

But how the hell can that be, cutting taxes won't accomplish anything?

But more to the point, what is it that you claim? That because the congress appropriated funds we should not send a delegation from the current administration to Thatchers funeral?

Last edited:
Meanwhile, in Edinburgh, a truly astounding turnout for the live telescreening of the funeral. The whole nation appears to be in mourning.

652ce706a37cd684e196dfbbaf797210.jpg

---
As I stood watching, a man walked past and remarked to me in a gruff Scottish accent "You can see how much we loved her here, can't you?"
----

Okay, it was drizzling. Maybe the Thatcher admirers melt in the rain, like American Tea Partiers.

Obama Snubs Thatcher Funeral But Sends Delegation To Honor Dictator Hugo Chavez

obama-communist-logo-solo72.jpg

Yes, call this a Rightwing blog all you want – this is the TRUTH!!!

Who the heck are you people who support this guy? I mean other than the ones who like him because he gives them free stuff.

To honor a brutal communist dictator like Hugo Chavez by sending an official delegation to his funeral is bad enough. To completely ignore the funeral of Margaret Thatcher, Britain’s first woman prime minister, is just plain wrong.

Over and over again, King Barry shows his true colors ignored or covered up by the general media. Read more @ American Ranger: Obama Snubs Thatcher Funeral But Sends Delegation To Honor Dictator Hugo Chavez

Forum List

Back