Obama Ditches Thatcher Funeral

Had Obama left to go to England the day after the Boston bombing, the thread would be titled, "Obama Ditches America for UK".

The dude just can't win with the morons who hate him.

To honor a brutal communist dictator like Hugo Chavez

It doesn't say much for your honesty when you'll call a democratically elected leader a "dictator".

So, apples and oranges. Chavez was the democratically elected president of a democratic nation, and was in office when he died. Thus, protocol says you send a rep. Thatcher was not the current anything, thus protocol does not dictate sending a rep.

11 heads of state came, we could have sent a lousy cabinet member for god sakes.....jesus people....

I don't think the British who cared about Thatcher care what Obama did or didn't do anymore. They had a lovely ceremony and honored her; Obama didn't matter.

11 heads of state came, we could have sent a lousy cabinet member for god sakes.....jesus people....

I don't think the British who cared about Thatcher care what Obama did or didn't do anymore. They had a lovely ceremony and honored her; Obama didn't matter.

You really think there are Brits who still care about Milk Snatcher Thatcher?

Just about as many democrats who cared about KKK Byrd

Meanwhile, in Edinburgh, a truly astounding turnout for the live telescreening of the funeral. The whole nation appears to be in mourning.

652ce706a37cd684e196dfbbaf797210.jpg

---
As I stood watching, a man walked past and remarked to me in a gruff Scottish accent "You can see how much we loved her here, can't you?"
----

Okay, it was drizzling. Maybe the Thatcher admirers melt in the rain, like American Tea Partiers.

Crowd stand in rain to pay tribute to tragic policewomen | The Sun |News

In driving rain, a crowd more than 500-strong heard police and community chiefs pay tribute to Manchester PCs Fiona Bone, 32, and Nicola Hughes, 23.

Crowd stands tall through rain at Pa. 9/11 ceremony - Herald-Mail

CHAMBERSBURG, Pa. — Doug Warnock was telling a first-person account of the events that unfolded at the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, when the skies opened up and rain drenched downtown Chambersburg Sunday evening.

Even so, hundreds sitting and standing in the square did not seek refuge and stood fast

ROMNEY RALLY IN TOLEDO: Huge Crowd Stands in Line in the Rain!
Humboldt Young Republicans: ROMNEY RALLY IN TOLEDO: Huge Crowd Stands in Line in the Rain!

Crowd Stands In Rain As Bodies Are Lowered Into Donated Graves

Reading Eagle - Google News Archive Search

Crowd Stands In Downpour To See Roosevelt Sworn In
The Palm Beach Post - Google News Archive Search

I guess Maggie didn't rate.

Ok, captain obvious says they are true, why not, it is the function of congress after all.

What also then must be true is that it was them that raised the taxes on the middle class and cut them on the Rich. After all, it was the democrats in control.

But how the hell can that be, cutting taxes won't accomplish anything?

But more to the point, what is it that you claim? That because the congress appropriated funds we should not send a delegation from the current administration to Thatchers funeral?

Thank you for finally admitting that the Democrats are responsible for any defense buildup which may or may not have caused the USSR to implode.

Ok, captain obvious says they are true, why not, it is the function of congress after all.

What also then must be true is that it was them that raised the taxes on the middle class and cut them on the Rich. After all, it was the democrats in control.

But more to the point, what is it that you claim? That because the congress appropriated funds we should not send a delegation from the current administration to Thatchers funeral?

Thank you for finally admitting that the Democrats are responsible for any defense buildup which may or may not have caused the USSR to implode.

Lol, the president with the congress worked together (rare these days), to get the job done. I think that is the important point.

And, reagan WAS the President at the time, So it is true that under HIS presidency, the Soviet Union crumbled.

Your turn.

Lol, the president with the congress worked together (rare these days), to get the job done. I think that is the important point.

And, reagan WAS the President at the time, So it is true that under HIS presidency, the Soviet Union crumbled.

Your turn.

My turn? OK.

I win!

Your turn.

My turn? OK.

I win!

You won, what? second prize!

Congrats

You got me to admit something I never denied in the first place?

Simply amazing!

Last edited:

Synthaholic actually asked me to prove my point that assholes who are out there never ever thought she did well

:lmao:

thank you

Last edited:

Be careful. Be very careful.

Last edited:

Be careful. Be very careful.
So all the wingnuts should STFU about how Clinton couldn't have done this or that, because the fact is that 9/11 happened under Bush's presidency, so he gets the blame, right?

Right? :lol:

So all the wingnuts should STFU about how Clinton couldn't have done this or that, because the fact is that 9/11 happened under Bush's presidency, so he gets the blame, right?

Right? :lol:

Apples and oranges. Hindsight is always 20/20.

Clinton's failure to act may have stopped 9/11. Conjecture

Reagans, along with others leadership did lead to the end of the cold war. Fact

And the United States did not send a delegation to Thathers, one of the above mentioned Leaders funeral. Fact

Reagans, along with others leadership did lead to the end of the cold war. Fact

Opinion. Some say Reagan extended the life of the Soviet Union by giving them a foreign opponent to rally the population around.

The Soviets did not increase military spending to match Reagan's buildup, so Reagan did nothing to create the Soviet economic crash. Just what did he supposedly do to destroy the Soviets?

Apparently you have a phobia for actual news.

Forum List

Back