Obama does something PRO American!

So you are saying blacks are violent? That IS what you are insinuating there snowflake...how so very racist of you!

Oh, you're assuming someone black would take you out?
I asked a question snowflake. YOU insinuated that if I left my nice white town something bad would happen...aka someone would harm me so what race is it? Blacks? Latino's? Asians? Which one are you calling violent.

Nazis are despised by all kinds .

He can't see past his hate.
Its hate to want to live in a safe town with no ebonic speaking assholes bringing down property value and blasting their ghetto garbage they call rap everywhere? Yep I must be a real hater then! Fine with me!

You know what you are son. I hear they're gonna kill you boy, good riddance.

So you are saying blacks are violent? That IS what you are insinuating there snowflake...how so very racist of you!

Oh, you're assuming someone black would take you out?
I asked a question snowflake. YOU insinuated that if I left my nice white town something bad would happen...aka someone would harm me so what race is it? Blacks? Latino's? Asians? Which one are you calling violent.

You assume no white person would, dumbass. You mean you leave the house with that attitude? Your entire town this fucked up?
We enjoy having a nice SAFE white town. Will MOST admit they like it here because its mostly white and safe? Pft hell no.

I'll take that as a yes, thanks.
No one cares snowflake.

Obama announces end to 'wet foot, dry foot' policy for Cuban refugees

WOW! I am shocked that this happened....eh less nonwhites coming to my country! Great news.
The policy of allowing any Cuban who made it to U.S. soil to stay and become a legal resident was not based on race nor was Obama's decision to abandon it.

The policy was created during the cold war when Cuba was considering and enemy of the US and thus anyone that escaped from Cuba had to be a good guy and deserved legal residency. It was really a stupid policy that should have been abolish years ago.

FYI: In the 2004 Census data, about 86% of Cubans said they were white, compared with 60% among Mexicans, 53% among other Central and South Americans and 50% among Puerto Ricans.

WOW! I am shocked that this happened....eh less nonwhites coming to my country! Great news.
The policy of allowing any Cuban who made it to U.S. soil to stay and become a legal resident was not based on race nor was Obama's decision to abandon it.

The policy was created during the cold war when Cuba was considering and enemy of the US and thus anyone that escaped from Cuba had to be a good guy and deserved legal residency. It was really a stupid policy that should have been abolish years ago.
Oh we all know Obama wouldn't harm nonwhites getting into America....that's for damn sure. He did it to push his Cuba policy going....

Let's see, Nazi, racist, same old liberal arguments because they are MENTALY unable to engage in a serious debate of ANYTHING. Sorry when you label anyone with one of your liberal catch phrases your post becomes INSTANTLY devoid of all worthwhile discourse. Why don't you just edit everything else out because your posts are WORTHLESS just like your ideas.

Oh we all know Obama wouldn't harm nonwhites getting into America....that's for damn sure. He did it to push his Cuba policy going....
He abolished the policy because it made no sense. I know this may sound strange to you but some people don't believe the color of one's skin is of any real importance except in dealing with cases of racial discrimination.

Forum List

Back