Obama does something PRO American!

Why? He allows illegals in at the southern border.

And Cuba has been getting worse, since their mutual whatever.
Obama announces end to 'wet foot, dry foot' policy for Cuban refugees

WOW! I am shocked that this happened....eh less nonwhites coming to my country! Great news.
I know that but that will end very soon with Trump in office. Cubans have no need to come here. Castro hated how things were in Cuba so he overthrew the government,if the Cuban hate it bad enough then they will do the same thing.
Obama announces end to 'wet foot, dry foot' policy for Cuban refugees

WOW! I am shocked that this happened....eh less nonwhites coming to my country! Great news.

You and you sig are disgusting .
The opinion of a child is noted :anj_stfu:

You support terrorism. I'm surprised that's allowed here.
LOL America is the biggest terrorist in the world tard. I support a soldier taking out his enemy. Go cry somewhere else snowflake.

A terrorist who killed 9 Christian Americans in their place of worship is no soldier . That's a coward .
A soldier killed 9 enemies of his race. Period. Now stop crying jeez...stay on topic or fuck off.

I blame the general gutlessness of conservatism for their current acceptance of white supremacism as a valid alternative lifestyle. Most conservatives now are just whupped. Their masters order them to kiss Klan ass, so they obediently kiss Klan ass. All the morality has been beaten out of them.

So, what's next for American conservatism? Embracing torture? Embracing treason? Oh wait. Too late. They're running out of new vile things to embrace.

I've had mods chastise for pretty tame insults about Trump .

You're whining to the mods all the time hon.
Pussy's always do......Cuban's can feel safe and secure knowing they are stuck in the nation they were born in........

This is the post that got the finger wag:

"Trump has never done a damn thing to help his fellow Americans. He's all about trump. And he's a psycho narcissist.

I'm glad he ran and called the politicians out . But he can't be prez! Go be a pain in the ass senator , but not prez."

I've seen 1000x worse about Hillary n Obama .

I know that but that will end very soon with Trump in office. Cubans have no need to come here. Castro hated how things were in Cuba so he overthrew the government,if the Cuban hate it bad enough then they will do the same thing.

LOL America is the biggest terrorist in the world tard. I support a soldier taking out his enemy. Go cry somewhere else snowflake.

A terrorist who killed 9 Christian Americans in their place of worship is no soldier . That's a coward .

Soon to be a deadass coward, like Odious would be, if he ever set foot outside his safe space.
So you are saying blacks are violent? That IS what you are insinuating there snowflake...how so very racist of you!

A soldier killed 9 enemies of his race. Period. Now stop crying jeez...stay on topic or fuck off.
A Cuban during Fidel was our enemy..Now you are...How were people that had never done any wrong an enemy of a piece of shit like Dylan?

I blame the general gutlessness of conservatism for their current acceptance of white supremacism as a valid alternative lifestyle. Most conservatives now are just whupped. Their masters order them to kiss Klan ass, so they obediently kiss Klan ass. All the morality has been beaten out of them.

So, what's next for American conservatism? Embracing torture? Embracing treason? Oh wait. Too late. They're running out of new vile things to embrace.
Derp derpy derp derp derp.

Soon to be a deadass coward, like Odious would be, if he ever set foot outside his safe space.
So you are saying blacks are violent? That IS what you are insinuating there snowflake...how so very racist of you!

Oh, you're assuming someone black would take you out?

I asked a question snowflake. YOU insinuated that if I left my nice white town something bad would happen...aka someone would harm me so what race is it? Blacks? Latino's? Asians? Which one are you calling violent.

I asked a question snowflake. YOU insinuated that if I left my nice white town something bad would happen...aka someone would harm me so what race is it? Blacks? Latino's? Asians? Which one are you calling violent.

You assume no white person would, dumbass. You mean you leave the house with that attitude? Your entire town this fucked up?

Nazis are despised by all kinds .

He can't see past his hate.

You assume no white person would, dumbass. You mean you leave the house with that attitude? Your entire town this fucked up?
We enjoy having a nice SAFE white town. Will MOST admit they like it here because its mostly white and safe? Pft hell no.

We enjoy having a nice SAFE white town. Will MOST admit they like it here because its mostly white and safe? Pft hell no.

I'll take that as a yes, thanks.

He can't see past his hate.
Its hate to want to live in a safe town with no ebonic speaking assholes bringing down property value and blasting their ghetto garbage they call rap everywhere? Yep I must be a real hater then! Fine with me!

Forum List

Back