Obama Endorses Kamala Pence DOES NOT Endorse Trump

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Neither does GW Bush. I doubt Reagan or HW Bush would either.

I have to say, the way Republicans treat Bush compared to how revered Jimmy Carter is, I'd have to say GW Bush goes down as the worst president in American history. Even Trump admits he lied us into Iraq. He has never backed down to that claim. Remember Trump said it would have been great if Pelosi would have impeached him for lying us into Iraq.

Pence was the white house leaker... an undercover shill from the start....
You don't realize it but those are patriots. Romney, Christie, Pence, Chaney.

I like them less than you when it comes to policy. But they are patriots. You are treasonist Not Sees trying to take over the country. You have the Supreme's ready to help. We know they'll go along with stealing a close election (2000).

Trust me, if Trump was a moderate sincere guy he'd win but he's playing to the extreme right. Elon Musk. Religious nuts. Fuck all them. We aren't communists you don't understand a middle class doesn't exist without government intervention.

I have to say, the way Republicans treat Bush compared to how revered Jimmy Carter is, I'd have to say GW Bush goes down as the worst president in American history. Even Trump admits he lied us into Iraq. He has never backed down to that claim. Remember Trump said it would have been great if Pelosi would have impeached him for lying us into Iraq.
Obama is the greatest conman to ever occupy the White House. He screwed this country up big time and is still doing it.

hahaha…poor TDS’ing tard.
If establishment politicians won’t/don’t endorse Trump we can be sure he’s our guy.
Thanks for pointing that out.

Obama is the greatest conman to ever occupy the White House. He screwed this country up big time and is still doing it.
Nonsense. I believe, like Trump, maybe even subconsciously, you are a racist. That's about the only difference I see between him and Bill Clinton. Other than Bill went along with Republicans too much, like when he signed NAFTA. But free trade was coming no matter what. You goobers sold it to us so don't complain now.

How did he con you? Healthcare reform was good. Could have been better but you cons insisted on letting the healthcare giants write the law.

No, the country first got screwed up when Reagan started attacking unions and turning a blind eye to illegal employers. Bush too. Bush's Great Recession you refuse to take credit for even though it happened in his last year. His first recession wasn't big. The one Clinton handed him. Worse was the policies he passed to get us out of it. Tax breaks to the rich. He even used Clinton's surplus as his justification for those tax breaks.

Sorry you don't like how Obama/Biden got us out of Bush/Trump's messes.

You don't realize it but those are patriots. Romney, Christie, Pence, Chaney.

I like them less than you when it comes to policy. But they are patriots. You are treasonist Not Sees trying to take over the country. You have the Supreme's ready to help. We know they'll go along with stealing a close election (2000).

Trust me, if Trump was a moderate sincere guy he'd win but he's playing to the extreme right. Elon Musk. Religious nuts. Fuck all them. We aren't communists you don't understand a middle class doesn't exist without government intervention.
Patriots don't discard the wants and needs of their parties base of voters... dems will go to the end of the earth to cater to their base.... the GOP will not... and its because the establishment GOP are as money hungry as the elected democrats are.... and the money comes from powerful monopolies that both party leaders are in bed with....

Patriots don't discard the wants and needs of their parties base of voters... dems will go to the end of the earth to cater to their base.... the GOP will not... and its because the establishment GOP are as money hungry as the elected democrats are.... and the money comes from powerful monopolies that both party leaders are in bed with....

If their base voters are Not Sees, yes, Patriots discard those wants and needs. The GOP is all white. Over half of you are racist and control the party now. Nikki is spineless. She knows she joined the Not See Party when she endorsed Trump.

This should stay in the politics thread. Never mind. Election 2024 is good. Just not flame. This is a serious discussion.

The deep state at work. LOL

Obama is a racist asshole.
His endorsement is less than worthless.

obamablackpantherspeech222.jpg
ObamaandFarrakhanhbvggtrfghh.jpg

Only four of Trump's 44 prior cabinet members will endorse him for reelection. Tells you everything you need to know.

Forum List

Back