Obama: Enrollment enough to make ACA stable

He is a real moron. Belittling the POTUS office going on a comedy show and now this. Of course a comedy show is where Obamacare best fits.

The whole thing of Obamacare is that if there are not enough signing up, what happens? Obviously if it isn't going away those who do sign up are going to get their eyes gouged out even more so. This is just another government Ponzi scheme.

Didn't he say that a couple of months ago?

Has Obamacare really signed up 10 million people?

Well, let's see here. 46 million people "uninsured" (according to Papa Doc Obama) and they have "supposedly" signed up 4.2 million, although no one knows for sure re.; Kathleen Sebiellus and no one actually knows how many have actually "paid"

Yeah, I'd say it's "par for the course" for the idiot-in-chief.

Obama said 48 million were uninsured.We need to fix this.
So then 5 million people who were paying for insurance and didn't have a problem with it get dropped.
Then 4.2 million sign up but we have no idea what exactly did they sign up for.Did they pay for it or went with the subsidy which someone else pays for....

And this is a success????

Sebelius said they needed 7 million to sign up my the end of March for this to work.
Then they get 4.2 million and how many actually paid for their coverage?

How can the lefties here defend this mess?

Well, let's see here. 46 million people "uninsured" (according to Papa Doc Obama) and they have "supposedly" signed up 4.2 million, although no one knows for sure re.; Kathleen Sebiellus and no one actually knows how many have actually "paid"

Hold on there Randall, you're missing one major mathematical equasion here.

46 million uninsured to start.
10 million newly uninsured due to cancelations from obiecare.
And of the new 56 million uninsured obiecare has signed up a very questionable 4.2 million.

In other words the number of uninsured due to obiecare has actually increased by close to 6 million.

Obama said 48 million were uninsured.We need to fix this.
So then 5 million people who were paying for insurance and didn't have a problem with it get dropped.
Then 4.2 million sign up but we have no idea what exactly did they sign up for.Did they pay for it or went with the subsidy which someone else pays for....

And this is a success????

It was 5 million policy's that were cancelled, since most policies covered more than a single person it's closer to 10 million as a very generous estimate.

Hold on there Randall, you're missing one major mathematical equasion here.

46 million uninsured to start.
10 million newly uninsured due to cancelations from obiecare.
And of the new 56 million uninsured obiecare has signed up a very questionable 4.2 million.

In other words the number of uninsured due to obiecare has actually increased by close to 6 million.

I stand corrected, kind sir. It's been a long week. One thing I'm relatively certain is that they are nowhere NEAR their stated goal (with little hope of EVER reaching it) and they call that a "success".

Perhaps they are recent graduates of a "common core" curriculum. :lol:

Glad to hear it. He can go ahead and get rid of that mandate then.

Last edited:
The liberals now want to blame the republicans for not helping to fix Obamacare.

Here is why Obamacare is such a problem:

[ame=http://youtu.be/QV7dDSgbaQ0]Nancy Pelosi Pass the Bill to find out what's in it - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back