Obama EPA ‘Failed’ to ‘Protect the Environment’ Following Devastating Colorado Gold King Mine Spill

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
File this one under 'NO $CHITT', too....

Pruitt: Obama EPA ‘Failed’ to ‘Protect the Environment’ Following Devastating Colorado Gold King Mine Spill

"Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Scott Pruitt visited the site of the devastating Gold King Mine spill in Colorado that spilled 3 million gallons of contaminated mine water into the Cement Creek and Animas River, saying the Obama EPA “failed” at its mission to protect the environment.

EPA should be held to the same standard as those we regulate,” Pruitt said about the visit that took place on the eve of the two-year anniversary of the spill.

The previous administration failed those who counted on them to protect the environment,” Pruitt said."

This should not be a shocker to anyone who has a pulse and has been paying attention. It should also come as no surprise that the EPA was NOT held accountable for their disastrous F* up - Obama was known for not holding any of his criminal / failed agencies and leaders accountable for anything.

Pruitt: Obama EPA ‘Failed’ to ‘Protect the Environment’ Following Devastating Colorado Gold King Mine Spill

"Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Scott Pruitt visited the site of the devastating Gold King Mine spill in Colorado that spilled 3 million gallons of contaminated mine water into the Cement Creek and Animas River, saying the Obama EPA “failed” at its mission to protect the environment.

EPA should be held to the same standard as those we regulate,” Pruitt said about the visit that took place on the eve of the two-year anniversary of the spill.

The previous administration failed those who counted on them to protect the environment,” Pruitt said."

This should not be a shocker to anyone who has a pulse and has been paying attention. It should also come as no surprise that the EPA was NOT held accountable for their disastrous F* up - Obama was known for not holding any of his criminal / failed agencies and leaders accountable for anything.

Yea, but good intentions is all that matters.

what got contaminated and with what?

Did Obama ever propose to abolish the EPA like Trump is trying to do?
Did Obama permit the coal industry to pollute with immunity?
Ok then. Obama was 10000x better than Trump on the environment..

Did Obama ever propose to abolish the EPA like Trump is trying to do?
After they criminally F*ed up the environment and then walked away from it, maybe he should have. If there had been no EPA to F* up that river that community would have been much better off.

Gold%20King%20Mine.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg

Seems like a normal river to me. The EPA just wanted some color diversity in America's rivers. Why should they all have a muted brown appearance?

Just like the fictional town council of Amity, they refused to clean the site with the EPA's super fund in the 90's, because it would hurt tourism.

Well good luck with those tourist now.

What a joke. He's the biggest hypocrite in America.

What Scott Pruitt Did About Oklahoma's Earthquake Epidemic - The ...
https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/...pruitt...oklahomas...earthquakes/51343...
Jan 18, 2017 - Could Scott Pruitt Have Fixed Oklahoma's EarthquakeEpidemic? ... injection, a process in which million of gallons of salty waterare pumped ...
Trump's EPA pick stood by while human-caused earthquakes spread ...
Trump’s EPA pick stood by while human-caused earthquakes spread across his state
Jan 17, 2017 - In 2010, the year Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt (R) was elected ... of chemical and sand-laced water, injected at high pressure into the ...
Wastewater Injection Caused Oklahoma Earthquakes - Scientific ...
https://www.scientificamerican.com/.../wastewater-injection-caused-oklahoma-earthqu...
Jul 3, 2014 - Scientists say wastewater injection sites, where toxic water left over from oil drilling and fracking is injected into the ground to avoid polluting ...
Will Pruitt Bring On Earthquakes as He Did in Oklahoma? - Newsweek
www.newsweek.com/will-pruitt-bring-earthquakes-he-did-oklahoma-541125
Jan 17, 2017 - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt and now Donald Trump's ... been plagued by earthquakes related to the disposal of waterfrom fracking.
Missing: injection
Trump's EPA pick took hands-off approach to environmental crisis that ...
www.cnn.com/2017/01/17/politics/donald-trump-scott-pruitt-epa/index.html
Jan 18, 2017 - A brief history of earthquakes in Oklahoma 01:42 .... "I personally know Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, and can say that he ... disposal" as part of its role in preventing contamination of drinkingwater. ... The state now requires more frequent reporting of the amount of wastewater injected into wells.
Oklahoma earthquakes linked to oil and gas wastewater disposal ...
news.stanford.edu/2015/06/18/okla-quake-drilling-061815/
Jun 18, 2015 - Oklahoma earthquakes linked to oil and gas wastewater disposal wells, ... of highly saline water injected in a deep disposal zone (the Arbuckle ...

Obama's EPA was never about protecting the environment.

Obama's EPA was about using Algore's FRAUD to BILK the TAXPAYER.

Forum List

Back