Obama Flipping off White Working Men

Maybe us white boys need to all go on a protest and not pay taxes, see how long you obama takers survive! Oh thats right, just borrow from China.

find someone who pays you under the table, it works for the illegals why not white America? huh? :D

Better yet Willow move to China where your job was sold and Romney may even pay for your boat ride. Or their are new possibilities for you anti American slaves in Cambodia. Don't forget to pack an extra crying towel. :eusa_boohoo:

She doesn't work. She is permanently attached to the government teat. Do try to convince her that American $ go further over there, however. :badgrin:

Regards from Rosie

BUT he's SUPPOSED to be the President of ALL the people and make an effort. This POS is a fraud.

you hated him the day he became a democrat.

you didnt even know him and you hated him.

being an idiot racist in a party in freefall because they pandered to racist is no badge of courge you asshole

Maybe us white boys need to all go on a protest and not pay taxes, see how long you obama takers survive! Oh thats right, just borrow from China.

find someone who pays you under the table, it works for the illegals why not white America? huh? :D

Better yet Willow move to China where your job was sold and Romney may even pay for your boat ride. Or their are new possibilities for you anti American slaves in Cambodia. Don't forget to pack an extra crying towel. :eusa_boohoo:

Mayby you should send the same advice to that fuck in the WH.

His Jobs Tzar has sent loads of jobs to China along with GM.

Perhaps you should get your crying towel out because your gonna need it.

Here is the link to the actual official survey:
https://my.barackobama.com/page/s/supporter-feedback-G-one

It really is fascinating it left out men and whites.

It also leaves out other demographics that are notable by their absence when other similar categories are included.

And when is the last time you saw "Latinos" but not "Hispanics"?

Whoever created the survey was damned near retarded. Not kidding.

Last edited:
I cant believe this shit. I mean I can but you have to consider the source.. Fuckin racist POS. Never surprising. More racially divided works from the obama administration!

BUT he's SUPPOSED to be the President of ALL the people and make an effort. This POS is a fraud.
Tell your candidates that in the future.
Bush and Obama.....these are the two guys who have started the "i am only President for those who think like i do" club........i always felt Clinton and the guys before him were talking to everyone whether they voted for them or not......these last two guys......forget it.....but then that's what Sub-Par Candidates get ya.....sub-standard Presidents....

Obama Flipping off White Working Men

What do you MINORITIES know, about WORK??!!!

532.gif

November 24, 2012

Trouble-Making Minorities!!!!

"Late on election night, a small melee erupted at the University of Mississippi here when a group of white students frustrated by the reelection of President Obama marched outside and began shouting racial slurs at African American students. Several hundred people gathered to watch as two white students were arrested.

“Mississippi still has a lot of work to do in race relations,” said Kimbrely Dandridge, an African American Obama supporter and president of the student body."

That myth was already debunked, a couple drunk students got arrested. Weren't a couple hundred people either. The racist liberals are always looking to spark racism. Just the way the black senator or congressman delibrity walked through a tea party rally and said he was called the n word. Thousands of people were there and a hundred thousand dollars was offered for proof. Which none was provided. Liberals are hypocrites and liars.

Flipped them off as of March, 2012 or earlier. Barry's constituency is now the financial parasites, those receiving welfare and other government largesse, the homosexual community, single women, African Americans, latinos, illegal immigrants.
The Democrats dont need or want any steenkin', law abiding, church goin' white folk, the people who built this country.

There just aren't as many "working white men" as there used to be. Republicans, working with the Chinese funded Chamber of Commerce moved millions of jobs to China from 2001 to 2008. Just this month, Mitt Romney moved his company in Freeport, Illinois to China. Why pay 17.50 here when you can pay 99 cents an hour over there?

ya just like castro the mayor of san antone did. You dems kill me

Jesus christ craner is a crybaby. I can see why he got thrown off his last board.

No cry baby and I didnt get thrown off anything. I was there so long that personal friendships were made beyond the message board and because of my anti Obama feelings " friendships " were broken. When a Bot you gotta agree with the Bots. :lol:

Flipped them off as of March, 2012 or earlier. Barry's constituency is now the financial parasites, those receiving welfare and other government largesse, the homosexual community, single women, African Americans, latinos, illegal immigrants.
The Democrats dont need or want any steenkin', law abiding, church goin' white folk, the people who built this country.

The funniest part is you *still* haven't figured out that you are obsolete. But perhaps you have...referring to your ilk in the past tense, ain'tcha.

Then maybe it's just blood red denial you can't shake.

Regards from Rosie

you hated him the day he became a democrat.

you didnt even know him and you hated him.

being an idiot racist in a party in freefall because they pandered to racist is no badge of courge you asshole

You didn't even know him and you helped elect him.....TWICE! The first time i can understand, you just don't have a strong enough mind to know when you're being duped. But the 2nd time???? Just proves how stupid you are......................

The whites should jest sit down and let the blacks and latinos work for em! :lol::lol::lol:

Gotta say, this is the funniest rw whiney thread I've seen.

What the professional whiners want us to believe is that there is not even one of those categories that apply to them.

As posted by numb nuts above,

22663d1353479441-obama-flipping-off-white-working-men-obama-campaign-constituency-list.jpg

Forum List

Back