Obama friend Louis Farrakhan warns blacks not to take Covid vaccine

Damn Republican anti-vaxxers!

Gotta laugh

Republicans and Farrakhan teaming together

I know it's odd, since he is one of Obama's buddy. I don't like the man, the only thing is wrong about his statement is. Nobody should get the vaccine. I guess if your above

Farrakhan has more in common with Trump than Obama. He invented his own religion.

Nope, he is one of Obama's buddies, probably a mentor.

Certainly a financial contributor.

Gotta laugh

I know it's odd, since he is one of Obama's buddy. I don't like the man, the only thing is wrong about his statement is. Nobody should get the vaccine.

Obama is vaccinated

Farrakhan is aligned with those who are not
I’m vaccinated, are you?

You don't know whether Obama is vaccinated or not. However, his relationship with Farrakhan is documented.

35% of Detroiters are vaccinated. I guess all those blacks who arent, voted for Trump

Makes them as dumb as Republicans

racist ! there you have it folks ! what white dems secretly believe .. blacks need there guidance because they are dumb ....around 65 % are dumb according to the racist whitewinger !

Anyone refusing a vaccine is dumb
Including you

Gotta laugh

I know it's odd, since he is one of Obama's buddy. I don't like the man, the only thing is wrong about his statement is. Nobody should get the vaccine.

Obama is vaccinated

Farrakhan is aligned with those who are not
I’m vaccinated, are you?

so the vaccine is the end all be all of political affiliations huh ...are you actually trying to say that no dems are unvaccinated ? so the millions of blacks and latinos around the country that arent are republicans ? and what about the people that have had covid and recovered ? should they get vaccinated ?

Forum List

Back