Obama Gets Massive Boos From 40 Thousand Boy Scouts After Trump Mentions Him

I watched the whole speech. It was epic! It was hugely epic when 40 thousand Scouts started booing Obama when Trump asked them if Obama ever attended a Scout Jamboree, which he never did. In essence, the boos were fitting for the former constitutionally ineligible president/usurper.

Boos for Obama as Trump speaks at Boy Scout jamboree
lol only Steve McGarrett wouid need the validation from pre-teen boys when it comes to Trump.

Standing up in front of 40 thousand boy scouts and telling them to hate their country by attacking government offices and the media.

I bet that came straight from Putin.

I'm sure the Indonesian Scout Association taught the Muslim way of survival!

You'd rather Obama have joined the Kenyan Scout Association???

Which reminds me, have those Trump investigators he sent to Hawaii come back yet with all that amazing info on Obama's BC????

Hell, they should have a great tan by now.......almost the color of Obama

Which reminds me, have those Trump investigators he sent to Hawaii come back yet with all that amazing info on Obama's BC????

The investigators were from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and yes, after a thorough lengthy forensic investigation, the birth certificate was found to be a 100% forgery.

I watched the whole speech. It was epic! It was hugely epic when 40 thousand Scouts started booing Obama when Trump asked them if Obama ever attended a Scout Jamboree, which he never did. In essence, the boos were fitting for the former constitutionally ineligible president/usurper.

From the Stevie-baby article....

Obama was a member of the Indonesian Scout Association as a child, reaching the equivalent of a Cub Scout, according to reports. Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush were scouts. President Trump was not a member of the organization......he was too busy thinking about pussies and could not join..like he avoided the draft during Vietnam.]

The Boy Scouts originated in Britain, and the scouting movement has spread from Britain around the world.

Trump cursed, lied and encouraged children to boo a former President. This is a new low even for Trump.

Bet they don't invite him next year.
He didn't encourage them. They did it themselves just from hearing the former usurpers name.

The investigators were from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office and yes, after a thorough lengthy forensic investigation, the birth certificate was found to be a 100% forgery.

Even Trump admits his whole birthed thing was a lie. But like a good Trumpanzee, you continue to spout the lie.

So much hate in your heart, and yet you claim to be a Christian.

This is the President of United States acting irresponsibly in front of kids. Right upfront----- Who the hell talk about politics in front of Boy Scout? Then start blurting politics. This kid need psychiatric help always saying something dumb.
Supposed to show these kids the righteous way. Instead attacking others showing what bully head should be. This is not Making America Great.

Boy Scout of America responded to Trump unacceptable behavior.

What Boy Scouts of America was forced to say after Trump's speech

After Trump’s partisan speech, Boy Scouts of America reiterates that it is ‘wholly non-partisan’

Scouts urge the organization to disavow Trump's controversial remarks

Current and Former Boy Scouts React to President Trump's Jamboree Speech

No surprise

Nearly 8,000 Alleged Child Abusers Identified In Boy Scouts’ Files, Review Finds
The BSA also reported 12,254 alleged victims within its organization dating back to 1944.

Forum List

Back