Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

[
There WERE enough that WERE offended that he needed to apologize to Of course there were some ah's there who weren't

Those who were "offended" were not at the event, but in the offices of WaPo and CNN.
The POS in the WH offends me every time he opens his mouth And the joke is republicans still support his BS
Funny, now you know how those that opposed obama feel.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama
Karma is a bitch... lol
946804_598747760159538_1208451433_n.png
:badgrin:
3864423.jpg

[
There WERE enough that WERE offended that he needed to apologize to Of course there were some ah's there who weren't

Those who were "offended" were not at the event, but in the offices of WaPo and CNN.
The POS in the WH offends me every time he opens his mouth And the joke is republicans still support his BS
Funny, now you know how those that opposed obama feel. Elections have consequences
Karma is a bitch... lol
And if there was no Obama there'd be a McCain and you repubs would still be bitching

[

Funny, now you know how those that opposed obama feel. Elections have consequences
Karma is a bitch... lol
And if there was no Obama there'd be a McCain and you repubs would still be bitching
Na, conservatives always knew spineless McCain was/is a progressive. Why do you think George W. Bush kicked his ass... without even breaking a sweat. George W. Bush was far, far away from being a conservative. LOL

[

Karma is a bitch... lol

I still laugh every time I think of the last election

If they hadn't nominated, and ran, the Chosen One, Trump would have lost

[

Karma is a bitch... lol

You really believe Sanders would have won?? I don't

I can't say it enough. Thank you POUS Trump for weeding out snowflakes from the Boy Scouts. The Boy Scouts and our country will be better for it.

What a turn around. To think under the Obummer administration, Boy Scouts to progressives meant transgender pack leaders.

Democrat Fake News lying again. Nothing new there. Trump actually delivered a fantastic speech. He said what many have been wanting to hear for years. Trump wins again. Good on em. :thup:

What is it that Trump said that you consider either fantastic or inspirational?

How to achieve success by following your passion.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

[

Karma is a bitch... lol

I think Webb could have beat Trump.
I think Biden could have beat Trump.
I think O'Malley could have beat Trump.

Fortunately, democrats were too smart (?) to let them get the nomination

Karma is a bitch... lol

Hillary was a lock ,,,,,unfortunately it went wrong and now the country will pay

Karma is a bitch... lol

Hillary was a lock ,,,,,unfortunately it went wrong and now the country will pay

No, it went right.

I'd say almost any of the other Republican candidates would have beat her as well.

Unfortunately, Trump beat them

Karma is a bitch... lol

No, it went right.

I'd say almost any of the other Republican candidates would have beat her as well.

Unfortunately, Trump beat them
You really believe the country would be so fouled up if Hill was President ?? I can see ANYONE doing a better job than trump ,,,from either party

You really believe the country would be so fouled up if Hill was President ?? I can see ANYONE doing a better job than trump ,,,from either party

If Mafia Boss Hillary had won, the Bill of Rights would already be a thing of the past. She would have appointed a radical left SCOTUS justice who would have joined Kagen and Ginsburg in ending the Republic.

[
If you're happy with the way the ah is governing who am I to tell you different?

He's far better than Obama. Gorsuch is a phenomenal choice for SCOTUS. That alone makes Trump the most effective president in a decade.
Yes his main goal was to dismantle everything Obama did And he should have read How to win friends and influence people Guy makes enemies every time he opens his mouth

Yes his main goal was to dismantle everything Obama did And he should have read How to win friends and influence people Guy makes enemies every time he opens his mouth

One thing is for damned sure, you have never read Dale Carnegie. Dismantling the damage that Obama did is exactly why America elected Trump. He has fallen short of that goal, yet he still is far better than anyone else I can think of going back to Reagan.

[
Ask the boy scout leader repub AH He apologized

He apologized for politicizing the event, which he shouldn't have. He didn't apologize for the content.

No one should ever bow to you Nazi thugs, you hate the scouts and everything they stand for, the scouts know it.
You lie. You do it all the time. You are one of the boards most prolific liars. You tell easy to prove lies. You spread misinformation that you can not back up. Lying is OK for you because your cult master does it so much.

Seriously? You have Sir Hillary, Elizabeth "Big Chief" Warren, Wasserman-Schultz and Bill "I didn't have sex" Clinton. Add to that on this board, Franco, One Percenter, JoeB, Lahkota, drean, IM2 and others, it's seems to be prevalent on all sides.

For you to say otherwise would be a lie.
Was it 10 or 11 trump people gone for not kissing his butt? With Sessions on the way?? That'd be the death knell for the moron who doesn't know medicare from medicaid ,,,and you bring up lies and liars?? NEVER in our history has there been a prolific liar like trump in our WH and it's only 6 months

Asshole, camp brought up lying, not me. Reading is fundamental, you ought to try reading in context.

Forum List

Back