Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

The POS in the WH offends me every time he opens his mouth And the joke is republicans still support his BS
Funny, now you know how those that opposed obama feel. Elections have consequences
There would be no trump if there was no Obama
Karma is a bitch... lol

I still laugh every time I think of the last election

If they hadn't nominated, and ran, the Chosen One, Trump would have lost
You really believe Sanders would have won?? I don't
I think Webb could have beat Trump.
I think Biden could have beat Trump.
I think O'Malley could have beat Trump.

Fortunately, democrats were too smart (?) to let them get the nomination
Hillary was a lock ,,,,,unfortunately it went wrong and now the country will pay
:lmao:
The electoral college worked perfectly to keep the crazies at bay.... :dance:

Hillary was a lock ,,,,,unfortunately it went wrong and now the country will pay

No, it went right.

I'd say almost any of the other Republican candidates would have beat her as well.

Unfortunately, Trump beat them
You really believe the country would be so fouled up if Hill was President ?? I can see ANYONE doing a better job than trump ,,,from either party
You really believe the country would be so fouled up if Hill was President ??
Yes

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article163448813.html
Not any worst than many of the Obama speeches that he gave. You must be a troll monger so get a life and find something really good for us.
Any worst?

Notice when left wing nuts have nothing they go after typos?
You just made a statement and ended it with a question mark. I think you people have an issue with grammar, not with typos.

Trump chose a captured audience to give a despicable speech to Boy Scouts attending a National Scouting event. No, the crowd Trump boasted about did not come to see him or hear his speech. It was an event held every four years by the Scouts and was scheduled long before the election.

Trump gave the young teens a radical rally type speech that included attacks on the media, former Boy Scout and President Obama, and of course, Hillary Clinton. Some are referring to his behavior as a display of massive child abuse. The youngsters cheered and booed on cue from the President at times and the President chose to interpret that as support from the kids and deny the obvious truth that they were a captive and malleable audience easily swayed by a propaganda speech.

Many former Scouts and parents of Scouts have objected to the Scouts being politicized and objected to the usual political misinformation and even lies told by the President. They claim Trump disrespected the values of the Scouts and his speech has shamed the Boy Scout organization.

Not any worst than many of the Obama speeches that he gave. You must be a troll monger so get a life and find something really good for us.
Any worst?

You just made a statement and ended it with a question mark. I think you people have an issue with grammar, not with typos.

It was a typo, I catch most of them type on a iPad and my fingers miss, I'm not as perfect as you. Not sure what a small typo has to do with the thread.

Any worst?

It was a typo, I catch most of them type on a iPad and my fingers miss, I'm not as perfect as you. Not sure what a small typo has to do with the thread.
Is that admission a first for you?

Any worst?

Few people are as perfect as I am.

Any worst?

Few people are.

Any worst?

Is that admission a first for you?

No, I screw up typing all the time, it's tough to catch them all. Lots of times I hit m instead of the space bar.

Any worst?

Few people are as perfect as I am.

We know, you remind us how perfect you are all the time, you remind me of Donald Trump. :)

Trump thinks he's perfect A dangerous man
I do agree that he is a dangerous man in the position of US president. I don't know of any president who has been so unintelligent (he's crafty, not intelligent), poorly educated, and mentally unstable..
Now he has China on his list for not helping with NK Then there's NK whose nukes could reach Chi. and there's Iran who says since more sanctions our nuke treaty with them might be null and void Good seeing the AH tweet but he has no plans for anything

Trump has a huge ego, he will admit to mistake but not often. I think presidents have to have a huge ego to be the president. Trumps seems to be bigger than most.
What mistake what lie can you remember him admitting to? I can't remember any

Here is one, I have heard him claim a few times he was mistaken, Trump Actually Admits He Was Wrong | HuffPost, which maybe more than most posters on this board. Most rarely admit mistakes.

You'd think he'd have apologized for his grabbing pussy comment or said to Obamas face that he was wrong about Obamas citizenship Think after 5 years he said he might be wrong

theo2.jpg

No, it went right.

I'd say almost any of the other Republican candidates would have beat her as well.

Unfortunately, Trump beat them
You really believe the country would be so fouled up if Hill was President ?? I can see ANYONE doing a better job than trump ,,,from either party

I don't see anyone doing a better job from either party.

Too bad the facts disagree with you.

Unemployment has reached a low

New jobs have increased dramatically

The stock market has broken records

America is no longer as perceived as a weak pussy, like it has been under Obama

Our military is being rebuilt

Obama, burdensome regulations on business, are being rescinded

America is back!!! And it’s because of the actions of President Trump.

Trump has a huge ego, he will admit to mistake but not often. I think presidents have to have a huge ego to be the president. Trumps seems to be bigger than most.

Trump has never lied. The fake media has lied multiple times.

Forum List

Back