Trump Despicable Political Speech to Boy Scouts Slammed by Former Scouts and Parents

The poster claimed, and you supported the claim that the Boy Scout Executive did not apologize for the content of trump's speech to the Scouts. That is exactly what the apology was about. Your own link and quote show him apologizing for the political rhetoric contained in trump's speech.

I responded to this:
Ask the boy scout leader repub AH He apologized

He apologized to those that were offended.

NOT to those that weren't.
There WERE enough that WERE offended that he needed to apologize to Of course there were some ah's there who weren't
There WERE enough that WERE offended
Really?

have a percentage of who was, and who wasn't?
Just who do you think he apologized too? 4 ? 5? Enough imo that caused him to speak up Trump has a vile big mouth Even the police on LI had to explain that violence against would be criminals was against the law after the moron said to not be easy on them
I love the way you continually speak up for the moron who doesn't know medicare from medicade
for the moron who doesn't know medicare from medicade

What's medicade?

The poster claimed, and you supported the claim that the Boy Scout Executive did not apologize for the content of trump's speech to the Scouts. That is exactly what the apology was about. Your own link and quote show him apologizing for the political rhetoric contained in trump's speech.

I responded to this:

There WERE enough that WERE offended that he needed to apologize to Of course there were some ah's there who weren't
Really?

Just who do you think he apologized too? 4 ? 5? Enough imo that caused him to speak up Trump has a vile big mouth Even the police on LI had to explain that violence against would be criminals was against the law after the moron said to not be easy on them
Enough imo that caused him to speak up

Yes, but seeing that he had to qualify his statement with "those that were offended", far from all.
I've learned in my many years watching politics that nothing or very little is ever all How bad can it be when not all repubs would go against trump even if he shot some one? The nastier he is the more they like it

I responded to this:

Really?

I love the way you continually speak up for the moron who doesn't know medicare from medicade

What's medicade?
Are you the spelling mod ??

Really?

What's medicade?

nope, just pointing out you dont' know the difference between madicade and Medicaid.

and Obama didn't know how many states there are.

and both likely a number of other things.

Really?

What's medicade?

nope, just pointing out you dont' know the difference between madicade and Medicaid.

if you look back I never printed mAdicade I wrote mEdicade Yes I know it should be caid And are you smarter than all presidents since Lincoln like trump is?

What's medicade?

if you look back I never printed mAdicade I wrote mEdicade Yes I know it should be caid And are you smarter than all presidents since Lincoln like trump is?

No, and neither are you.

and it looks like we both made typos.

You spent 8 years covering up Obamas flubs, and got reamed for it.

Seems you would have learned your lesson.

Presidents make verbal mistakes.

They all have, they all will.

Get a life.

What's medicade?

No, and neither are you.

Get a life.
you really want to compare Obamas speaking abilities with trumps?? and as for lies trump I think, has set a world record and in only 6 months and your get a life statement was quite unnecessary

What's medicade?

No, and neither are you.

Get a life.
you really want to compare Obamas speaking abilities with trumps?? and as for lies trump I think, has set a world record and in only 6 months and your get a life statement was quite unnecessary
and 1 more thing ,,while I was a republican all my life until just after voting for gwb in 2000 I didn't agree with everything Obama proposed Like I said before nothing or very little is ALL If I could find ONE repub that was bi partisan I might have gone half way

No, and neither are you.

Get a life.
and 1 more thing ,,while I was a republican all my life until just after voting for gwb in 2000 I didn't agree with everything Obama proposed Like I said before nothing or very little is ALL If I could find ONE repub that was bi partisan I might have gone half way
Hey will ,,cat got your tongue??

[

He apologized for politicizing the event, which he shouldn't have. He didn't apologize for the content.

No one should ever bow to you Nazi thugs, you hate the scouts and everything they stand for, the scouts know it.
You lie. You do it all the time. You are one of the boards most prolific liars. You tell easy to prove lies. You spread misinformation that you can not back up. Lying is OK for you because your cult master does it so much.

Seriously? You have Sir Hillary, Elizabeth "Big Chief" Warren, Wasserman-Schultz and Bill "I didn't have sex" Clinton. Add to that on this board, Franco, One Percenter, JoeB, Lahkota, drean, IM2 and others, it's seems to be prevalent on all sides.

For you to say otherwise would be a lie.

No, and neither are you.

Get a life.
Hey will ,,cat got your tongue??
No, still laughing at this:
If I could find ONE repub that was bi partisan

The only 'repubs' you would find 'bipartsan' enough to vote for have a D behind their name on the ballot

[

He apologized for politicizing the event, which he shouldn't have. He didn't apologize for the content.

No one should ever bow to you Nazi thugs, you hate the scouts and everything they stand for, the scouts know it.
You lie. You do it all the time. You are one of the boards most prolific liars. You tell easy to prove lies. You spread misinformation that you can not back up. Lying is OK for you because your cult master does it so much.

Seriously? You have Sir Hillary, Elizabeth "Big Chief" Warren, Wasserman-Schultz and Bill "I didn't have sex" Clinton. Add to that on this board, Franco, One Percenter, JoeB, Lahkota, drean, IM2 and others, it's seems to be prevalent on all sides.

For you to say otherwise would be a lie.
Was it 10 or 11 trump people gone for not kissing his butt? With Sessions on the way?? That'd be the death knell for the moron who doesn't know medicare from medicaid ,,,and you bring up lies and liars?? NEVER in our history has there been a prolific liar like trump in our WH and it's only 6 months

[

Oh, what exactly am I lying about, Herr Himmler?

You are an angry little feral baboon and all you can do is fling shit.

No one should ever bow to you Nazi thugs. Your only real power is intimidation. You democrats are bullies, and like all bullies you will run when decent people stand up to you.

Trump Speech To Boy Scouts Prompts An Apology From Scout Leader

"“I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree. That was never our intent. The invitation for the sitting U.S. President to visit the National Jamboree is a long-standing tradition,” said Michael Surbaugh, Chief Scout Executive for the Boy Scouts of America in an open letter Thursday."

happy?

This has been discussed in multiple threads over the last 2 days.

Hard to believe you missed it.

You are flat out lying, as you Nazis love to do.

Read again; "who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree"

He apologized that the event was politicized.

19149255_1585496331484671_1877521125530399030_n.jpg

[

Those who were "offended" were not at the event, but in the offices of WaPo and CNN.
The POS in the WH offends me every time he opens his mouth And the joke is republicans still support his BS
Funny, now you know how those that opposed obama feel. Elections have consequences
There would be no trump if there was no Obama
Karma is a bitch... lol

[

Those who were "offended" were not at the event, but in the offices of WaPo and CNN.
The POS in the WH offends me every time he opens his mouth And the joke is republicans still support his BS
Funny, now you know how those that opposed obama feel.
There would be no trump if there was no Obama
Karma is a bitch... lol
946804_598747760159538_1208451433_n.png
:badgrin:

Forum List

Back