Obama gives a shout out to non believers .....

What part of Christian doctrine suggests calling atheists 'assholes'?

Shall we count how many times you used that phrase just in this one thread alone?

What would be impressive would be Christians who truly turn the other cheek, and don't feel threatened or retaliate when their beliefs are challenged.

When Christians are strong in their faith and demonstrate Christ's teachings it is completely delightful and brings home the truth to all who are open to it.

Let's see more Christ-like Christians.

Last edited:
Here's some more food for thought, judgmental asshole.

"EVIL MEN understand not judgment, but they that seek the Lord understand all things." (Proverbs 28:5). "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but FOOLS despise wisdom and instruction." (Prov.1:7; see also Prov.9:7-10)
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil." Written by King Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived, in Ecclesiastes 12:13-14.
I CORINTHIANS 2:15; 6:2-3: "He that is spiritual judgeth all things... Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? How much more things that pertain to this life?"

And I think if Jesus rebuked hypocrites, I can do the same.

MATTHEW 23: Jesus publicly rebuked the hypocrites, "Woe unto you... hypocrites!...ye blind guides...fools...full of extortion and excess...whited sepulchres...full of hypocrisy and iniquity...Woe unto you...Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

What part of Christian doctrine suggests calling atheists 'assholes'?

Shall we count how many times you used that phrase just in this one thread alone?

What would be impressive would be Christians who truly turn the other cheek, and don't feel threatened and retaliate when their beliefs are challenged.

When Christians are strong in thier faith and demonstrate Christ's teachings it is completely delightful.

Let's see more Christ-like Christians.

There are the Christ like Christians, and there are the warriors.

I'm a warrior. When I see people attacking Christianity, behaving hypocritically, castigating Christians for their own faults, and saying that just being Christian is an act of hate, I'm going to call them assholes.

I'm rude. So sue me.

Here's some more food for thought, judgmental asshole.

"EVIL MEN understand not judgment, but they that seek the Lord understand all things." (Proverbs 28:5). "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but FOOLS despise wisdom and instruction." (Prov.1:7; see also Prov.9:7-10)
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God and keep His commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil." Written by King Solomon, the wisest man that ever lived, in Ecclesiastes 12:13-14.
I CORINTHIANS 2:15; 6:2-3: "He that is spiritual judgeth all things... Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? How much more things that pertain to this life?"

And I think if Jesus rebuked hypocrites, I can do the same.

MATTHEW 23: Jesus publicly rebuked the hypocrites, "Woe unto you... hypocrites!...ye blind guides...fools...full of extortion and excess...whited sepulchres...full of hypocrisy and iniquity...Woe unto you...Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

you calling anyone a judgmental asshole is laughable on its face.

No, I call them assholes for the shitty things they say about Christians, all the while complaining that their "religion" of atheism isn't adequately acknowledged...though as atheists, allegedly they shouldn't be acknowledged along with the faithful of any religion.

I follow the tenets of my religion just fine, and just because you insist I hate others doesn't mean I do, idiot. I don't hate you, even, but that doesn't mean I won't point you out as an idiot when you're being one. If you think that's hatred, as I've said before, you have obviously never been exposed to true hatred.

Let's talk about hating everything that doesn't fit into someone's mean spirited little world. Once again, I repeat...(and you will of course pretend not to hear) I have no hatred whatsoever for non-believers. I pity them. I pity you. Of course I do, because if you were to die today, you'd burn in a pit of fire forever. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy, if I had one, and you certainly don't rise up to that level.

I put up a pretty fine rebuttal of the "judge not" misquote you like to throw around, using biblical references. And just for your information, the "judge not" passage is something you might consider while you're whining about me allegedly "judging" you, because you are doing exactly what you're accusing me of doing. You're judging me. It's ridiculous. You're accusing me of doing exactly what you're doing.
You've told me more than once that I am going to hell. I think that you might already be there yourself. With all the anger you have towards just about anyone who is in any way different from you, being Allie Baba must be hell on earth.

Allie Baba-

If you consider yourself a shining example of a 'Christian warrior' then Christ is being crucified all over again.

BY YOU.

Another judgmental observation. Not by me, of course.

Go ahead and list the judgments I've made.

You've told me more than once that I am going to hell. I think that you might already be there yourself. With all the anger you have towards just about anyone who is in any way different from you, being Allie Baba must be hell on earth.

That's a part of my belief system, that non-believers go to hell. I do not currently judge your belief, however. Nor do I have any anger whatsoever towards non believers. That's all in your small, hypocritical and defensive little peanuts.

I just find hypocrites annoying. Judgmental turds, for example, who throw every insult they can think of at a person, pass ridiculous judgments on that person and, though they are non-believers themselves, make ridiculous pronouncements about the sort of Christian that person is and whether that person will go to hell or dwells currently in hell or whatever. I think those people are assholes. Will you go to hell for it? I don't know. But the one thing I'm not is a hypocrite, so of course I'm perfectly safe in stating that you are. That mote is not in my eye, asshole.

EZEKIEL 22:2 & 23:36: "Now, thou son of man, wilt thou judge, wilt thou judge the bloody city? Yea, thou shalt show her all her abominations... The Lord said moreover unto me, Son of man, wilt thou judge Aholah and Aholibah? Yea, declare unto them their abominations."

ISAIAH 58:1: "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew My people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins."

ACTS 13:10: The Apostle Paul says to a man who hindered the Gospel, "O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?"

LEVITICUS 19:15-17: "Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor. Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor: I am the Lord. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him."

Go ahead and tell me again what a horrible Christian I am because I point out the assholes who are hypocritical and nasty to Christians.

That's a part of my belief system, that non-believers go to hell. I do not currently judge your belief, however. Nor do I have any anger whatsoever towards non believers. That's all in your small, hypocritical and defensive little peanuts.

I just find hypocrites annoying. Judgmental turds, for example, who throw every insult they can think of at a person, pass ridiculous judgments on that person and, though they are non-believers themselves, make ridiculous pronouncements about the sort of Christian that person is and whether that person will go to hell or dwells currently in hell or whatever. I think those people are assholes. Will you go to hell for it? I don't know. But the one thing I'm not is a hypocrite, so of course I'm perfectly safe in stating that you are. That mote is not in my eye, asshole.

EZEKIEL 22:2 & 23:36: "Now, thou son of man, wilt thou judge, wilt thou judge the bloody city? Yea, thou shalt show her all her abominations... The Lord said moreover unto me, Son of man, wilt thou judge Aholah and Aholibah? Yea, declare unto them their abominations."

ISAIAH 58:1: "Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and shew My people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins."

ACTS 13:10: The Apostle Paul says to a man who hindered the Gospel, "O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?"

LEVITICUS 19:15-17: "Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honour the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor. Thou shalt not go up and down as a talebearer among thy people: neither shalt thou stand against the blood of thy neighbor: I am the Lord. Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbor, and not suffer sin upon him."

Go ahead and tell me again what a horrible Christian I am because I point out the assholes who are hypocritical and nasty to Christians.

Allie, this post is 'assholier than thou'.

Thank you. YOu seem to finally be grasping the difference between criticism and hatred. It took long enough.

Now if you can only be brought to understand that by continually referring to belief in a faith as "hatred" because it doesn't jibe with your own cushy view of the world, we'll be all copecetic.

Wow. Allie. You're amazing. You're in a class all by yourself. Literally.

Facing the wall with a duncecap on.

THere ya go. When you get shown up for being a hypocrite who passes judgment on people and accuses them of "hating" because their belief system is different than your own, resort to juvenile insults.

THere ya go. When you get shown up for being a hypocrite who passes judgment on people and accuses them of "hating" because their belief system is different than your own, resort to juvenile insults.

Yep, that's me. Getting a kick out of you at your expense. Lighten up.

Last edited:
Yep, that's me. Getting a kick out of you at your expense. Lighten up.

Allie's a USMB national treasure. The one thing just about everyone can agree on here is that she's a boob and in that sense she's a unifying force. Her posts are inane. But fascinating and highly entertaining just the same. She has a hide that is tougher than that of water buffalo so I'm sure she isn't offended by me saying that.
I really do honestly think she's a treasure.

Forum List

Back