Obama goes golfing

Instead of caring about the shooting in Ft Lauderdale he went to florida to visit golf buddy

He just came back from Hawaii and he is off again on another pleasure trip

This man has gone through more shootings than any president in US history....and because mf's in this country don't give a damn about gun issues...when a mentally ill mf can own a gun, thanks to the NRA and rednecks...I say, not only golf Mr. President, I'd throw a fuckin party afterwards and the hell with this fuckin country and the NRA!!....let Trump and the NRA deal with this never ending gun loving culture.

I am sending Attorney General Jeff Sessions after you.
Can't wait, got all my gay friends over for a Meat down on his ass!!

Instead of caring about the shooting in Ft Lauderdale he went to florida to visit golf buddy

Whats he supposed to do about it shit stain aris2chat ? :eusa_eh:

you petty partisan rightards and your obsession w/ Presidents and golf is massively overused & weak.

o-golfing.gif

This man has gone through more shootings than any president in US history....and because mf's in this country don't give a damn about gun issues...when a mentally ill mf can own a gun, thanks to the NRA and rednecks...I say, not only golf Mr. President, I'd throw a fuckin party afterwards and the hell with this fuckin country and the NRA!!....let Trump and the NRA deal with this never ending gun loving culture.

You mean those little wussies who only attack in gangs of four or more and then only attack the disabled or the elderly? Got it.

I hope that Obama spends most of the rest of his life golfing.

You mean those little wussies who only attack in gangs of four or more and then only attack the disabled or the elderly? Got it.
Sounds like you know what I'm talking about Caitlyn Jenner jr.

I hope that Obama spends most of the rest of his life golfing.
Golfing, sunbathing, relaxing, boating, traveling and grinning from ear to ear over the mess that's in the white house, ie the Trump brand!!

Soon after the interview he and first lady Michelle Obama hosted a celebrity-laden final party at the White House that lasted until the wee hours of Saturday morning. Then Saturday afternoon Obama flew down to Florida — but not to Fort Lauderdale.

He landed in Jacksonville about 6 p.m. for the wedding of one of his top aides, Marvin Nicholson, a White House travel director, WJAX-TV reported. Obama acted as a groomsman for Nicholson, who’s also one of the president’s frequent golfing partners, People reported.
After Ft. Lauderdale Shooting, Obama Traveled to Florida The Next Day…For A Golfing Buddy’s Wedding.
LOL. Trump has done more REAL work before he even takes office than 8 years of...

Trump has done what, besides tweet?

Funny, the guy has been on the golf course, vacationing, and on the lecture circuit for 8 freaking years, so what else is new?

So what did he shoot today?

Podesta
Is that over or under par?

With a password like p@ssw0rd?

Definitely under par
Some folks are a little short on brains, but long on political ineptitude...

Forum List

Back