Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

Not many people...just trailer trash like you...

OK VaY...

It was an interview. Interviewer asks, interviewee answers.

So please tell me...I must have missed it...

What are Obama's sentiments on the Slaughter maneuver? Reconciliation? Deem and not vote?
What does Connecticut get in the bill?

Those questions were asked...several times...

What were his answers?

Well...

That is now two people that criticized those that criticized how Obama did not answer questions that refused to back up what they said.

VaY and RW....why did you noticebaly avoid answering the questions:

What are Obama's sentiments on the Slaughter maneuver? Reconciliation? Deem and not vote?

These were questions asked of Obama through Brett but submitted by everyday Americans...and surely answers they deserve to know...and questions that were asked several times....

So please...if Obama answered the questions....what were his answers?

If he did not answer the questions, why are you OK with this and actually defending him?

Do you believe that we, Americans, should not ask questions of our government?

I have not seen the interview as I do not watch Faux News. If he didn't answer the questions, then perhaps Fuax edited them out. It would not be the first time Faux News has attempted to shape their own story. How do you know this is not the case?

OK VaY...

What were his answers?

Well...

That is now two people that criticized those that criticized how Obama did not answer questions that refused to back up what they said.

These were questions asked of Obama through Brett but submitted by everyday Americans...and surely answers they deserve to know...and questions that were asked several times....

If he did not answer the questions, why are you OK with this and actually defending him?

I have not seen the interview as I do not watch Faux News. If he didn't answer the questions, then perhaps Fuax edited them out. It would not be the first time Faux News has attempted to shape their own story. How do you know this is not the case?

God I wished you would just once think for yourself. The man didn't answer the questions because he doesn't have the answers. no one knows what they are going to vote on, STILL.

Well...

God I wished you would just once think for yourself. The man didn't answer the questions because he doesn't have the answers. no one knows what they are going to vote on, STILL.

Prove that he knows the answers and purposefully withheld answers. Otherwise, you are simply dreaming out of your ass again, Ollie.

Just heard on FOX that Obama has cancelled his overseas trip for 3 months.

It's obvious he's going to do everything he can to get this shoved straight down our throats.

And meanwhile, he's doing nothing to focus on the economy.

It's truly friggin' sad what is going on here.

:clap2: Think of all the fuel being saved on Air Force 1

Once again, President Obama looking out for Joe Taxpayer while he passes the most historic piece of legislation in 40 years

Twit.

Watch the damn interview and answer the questions O & T asked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJT6XNChso0]YouTube - Bret Baier Interviews President Obama (Part 1) - 03/17/10[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgUNXWb6lCI]YouTube - Bret Baier Interviews President Obama (Part 2) - 03/17/10[/ame]

OK VaY...

What were his answers?

Well...

If you saw the interview you would know how.

And you truly believe they would have edited out his answers and there would not be a WH press release about it?

You are dodging VaY. There would be a thread on here about how Fox edited out his answers...and you know it.

Just like all of those "lies" fox news tells, but rarely does anyone have any proof except for that one court case form a disgruntled ex employee.......15 years of reporting...and thats the best you got.

The man was aksed very direct questions...and everytime he went off on a tangent Brett would stop him and ask him to answer the question.

Aint gonna lie to ya VaY...Obama looked like he was going to either get up and walk out, hit Brett, or cry.

He was noticeably uncomfortable.

And yes, Brett was not "respectful" as he continually asked him to answer questions he would evade....but he refused and tried to blame Brett for not "accepting" his answers...

But those questions I asked you? Obama claims to have answered them..and I heard his answers....and they were not answers.

Twit.

Watch the damn interview and answer the questions O & T asked.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJT6XNChso0]YouTube - Bret Baier Interviews President Obama (Part 1) - 03/17/10[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgUNXWb6lCI]YouTube - Bret Baier Interviews President Obama (Part 2) - 03/17/10[/ame]

Thanks ZB..

VaY will see for him(her) self

Prove that he knows the answers and purposefully withheld answers. Otherwise, you are simply dreaming out of your ass again, Ollie.

So you are saying that Obama does not know how HE FEELS about reconciliation? He does not know how HE FEELS about deem and not vote?

Wow....so you say he does not think for himself? Wow....I mean...really? You? Admit he is a puppet?

Wow...I am impressed by your honesty.

You ninkompoop....he didn't say Obama KNEW THE ANSWERS AND THEN PURPOSELY WITHELD THEM...he said Obama DOESN'T HAVE THE ANSWERS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW THEM!!! Obama himself admitted as much in the interview!!!!! Pelosi admitted it as well!!!! No one knows what's in this bill...NO ONE...well except beneficiaries of the Cornhusker kickback, payoffs to the unions, SEIU's 150 million dollar bribe...:lol:

Now you fucking liberals who support THIS BILL wonder why everyone in America hates your fucking guts for what you are trying to do to the country.

Last edited:

So you are saying that Obama does not know how HE FEELS about reconciliation? He does not know how HE FEELS about deem and not vote?

Wow....so you say he does not think for himself? Wow....I mean...really? You? Admit he is a puppet?

YOU, nor anyone else knows why Obama did what he did. You are GUESSSING. And not only are you guessing, but you are forming your guesses into a neat little pile that fits your agenda. Wait a second...do you work for Faux News?

What an amazingly poor interview by Fox.

Then again, considering that they are not a legitimate news network it fits in with their greater body of work. Is this Baier stiff really the best Fox has to offer? The constant interruptions in this fumbling excuse for an intrview showed that the guy had an agenda and was not willing to wait for a response.

But face it....Fox is a propaganda vehicle and Obama was not going to play their game

Win one for President Obama

You ninkompoop....he didn't say Obama KNEW THE ANSWERS AND THEN PURPOSELY WITHELD THEM...he said Obama DOESN'T HAVE THE ANSWERS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T KNOW THEM!!! Obama himself admitted as much in the interview!!!!! Pelosi admitted it as well!!!! No one knows what's in this bill...NO ONE...well except beneficiaries of the Cornhusker kickback, payoffs to the unions, SEIU's 150 million dollar bribe...:lol:

Now you fucking liberals who support THIS BILL wonder why everyone in America hates your fucking guts for what you are trying to do to the country.

When Bret specifically asked Obama if the Connecticut hospital $100 million was in it and the Montana asbestos deal . . . . Barry never answered the question. Same with the Medicare cuts being double spent. Dodge ball all the way.

When Bret specifically asked Obama if the Connecticut hospital $100 million was in it and the Montana asbestos deal . . . . Barry never answered the question. Same with the Medicare cuts being double spent. Dodge ball all the way.

Perhaps Obama doesn't know? I didn't think the POTUS wrote our Bills?

YOU, nor anyone else knows why Obama did what he did. You are GUESSSING. And not only are you guessing, but you are forming your guesses into a neat little pile that fits your agenda. Wait a second...do you work for Faux News?

head_in_the_sand-461x307.jpg

It went something like this at one point....

Bret: So you know what's in the bill?"
Obama: I know everything that's in the bill. We all know what's in the bill.
Bret: Is the Conneticut Hospital 100 million dollars still in?...the Montana Asbestos deal?
Obama: What were you asking again?

I almost fell off my couch I was laughing so hard....:lol: :lol: :lol:

When is Fox News going to have Nancy Pelosi on so that they can congratulate her on passing Healthcare Reform???

When is Fox News going to have Nancy Pelosi on so that they can congratulate her on passing Healthcare Reform???

Right after she's voted out of office and the law is repealed in the Supreme Court.

Not going to happen of course

So I imagine Fox News will be the first to congratulate Nancy Pelosi for passing the most significant piece of legislation in 40 years

:beer::beer:

Perhaps Obama doesn't know? I didn't think the POTUS wrote our Bills?

He said that this is HIS bill. He wants a vote on HIS bill. You mean that when they had that "summit" that was on CNN you don't think that was HIS bill? He should know what's in HIS bill. I didn't count, but I bet he said "MY bill" close to a dozen times in the interview.

Rick

Forum List

Back