Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

I loved how he said something along the lines of:

We'll see how they vote, a yes vote is a vote for health care reform, a no vote is a vote against health care reform.

When actually it's not the case, a no vote is a vote against THIS health care reform, not against health care reform.

Rick

Baier is an amateur working on a propaganda network

Does anyone expect anything better to come out of him? Obama knew the tactic Fox would use against him, ask a question and then attack before you can answer it

One of the most pathetic interviews of a president ever.... but typical from a propaganda tool

Really?

So tell me....what are Obama's sentiments about the Slaughter maneuver...and reconciliation...and the "deem, not vote" scenario?

And please, give it to me in his words. Show me he answered the question.

Interesting RW....you did not respond to my question in an effort to legitimize your post.

Why?

Does anyone expect anything better to come out of him? Obama knew the tactic Fox would use against him, ask a question and then attack before you can answer it

One of the most pathetic interviews of a president ever.... but typical from a propaganda tool

Really?

So tell me....what are Obama's sentiments about the Slaughter maneuver...and reconciliation...and the "deem, not vote" scenario?

And please, give it to me in his words. Show me he answered the question.

I wouldn't hold out much hope of seeing an answer to your questions. Just like our esteemed President did in his interview, rightwinger will duck and dodge so he doesn't have to answer the question.

Rick

LOL He never answered any questions. He campaigned. AGAIN!

We'll see how they vote, a yes vote is a vote for health care reform, a no vote is a vote against health care reform.

When actually it's not the case, a no vote is a vote against THIS health care reform, not against health care reform.

Rick

Actually, I believe he lied when he said:

"a no vote was a vote for the status quo"

That was an outright lie for everyone...including those in his own party that are against what they believe is in the bill. And yes, I say what they believe because we dont have a freaking clue what will be in it.

Rick

That was an outright lie for everyone...including those in his own party that are against what they believe is in the bill. And yes, I say what they believe because we dont have a freaking clue what will be in it.

The most accurate statement in the whole interview. A no vote is a vote for the status quo, just like a no vote was in 1993.

If anyone actually believes the Republicans are willing to actually participate in revising healthcare if only we "start over" they are just plain gullible.

Tearing up this bill and starting over means another 20 years before we get to attack the issue again. More rightwing stalling until they get a chance to kill it.

Same thing they did in 1993

Rick

The most accurate statement in the whole interview. A no vote is a vote for the status quo, just like a no vote was in 1993.

If anyone actually believes the Republicans are willing to actually participate in revising healthcare if only we "start over" they are just plain gullible.

Tearing up this bill and starting over means another 20 years before we get to attack the issue again. More rightwing stalling until they get a chance to kill it.

Why are you skipping certain posts? Can't answer them either?

Rick

I just caught snippets of the interview...Obama is the consumate ass and is one arrogant, elitist turd. All he did was answer Bret Baier's questions with generalities and DNC talking points.

Ladies and gentlemen...we have a tyrant for a president.

:(:(:(:(:(
Need some cheese with that whine??

Rick

Yeah...dam thoise right to life, fiscally conservative and far left leaning democrats. A no vote from them is a vote for the status quo.

RW....do you think before you post or just post?

And why wont you answer my question....?

If Obama answered Bretts questions...what are his sentiments on the Slaughter Maneuver, and the "deem not vote" scenario?

What does connecticut get in the bill?

Afterall, these were questions submitted by Amerricans.....not thought up by Fox News....

So exactly what were his answers?

Rick

Wrong. A "no vote" was a vote to kill this bullshit union kickback plan.

Just saw a montage of the interview.

He seriously is an arrogant lil' prick.

It's like he just can't give a straight answer to anything.

He's toast come '12. His elitist attitude is wearing thin with many people.

Yes....true.....but maybe RW will see how Obama uses his gift of the english language to misrepresent the truth.

Afterall...he took Obama's answer as fact.....not using his own brain to realize that the far left democrats will vote no BECUSE IT DOES NOT DO ENOUGH...

Obama plays his followers for fools....and his followers are OK with this.

Not many people...just trailer trash like you...

OK VaY...

It was an interview. Interviewer asks, interviewee answers.

So please tell me...I must have missed it...

What are Obama's sentiments on the Slaughter maneuver? Reconciliation? Deem and not vote?
What does Connecticut get in the bill?

Those questions were asked...several times...

What were his answers?

Yes....true.....but maybe RW will see how Obama uses his gift of the english language to misrepresent the truth.

Afterall...he took Obama's answer as fact.....not using his own brain to realize that the far left democrats will vote no BECUSE IT DOES NOT DO ENOUGH...

Did we watch two different interviews?

...he took Obama's answer as fact...

I didn't see Obama give an answer to any of the questions asked.

Rick

Not many people...just trailer trash like you...
Go look at the polls, dumbass. He's basically lost the independents who voted for him. Without 'em, the incompetent lil' moron is toast!

Rick

I used the word "answer" instead of "statement"..

I was referring to the statement that a vote no for healthcare is a vote for the status quo.

That was a lie.

It is not...expecially for the many demcorats that want to vote no....Some of them becuase they want MORE in the bill.

But RW agreed that a vote no was a vote for the status quo.

I wonder if those far left democrats will appreciate Obama saying that they want the status quo.

Rick

I used the word "answer" instead of "statement"..

I was referring to the statement that a vote no for healthcare is a vote for the status quo.

That was a lie.

It is not...expecially for the many demcorats that want to vote no....Some of them becuase they want MORE in the bill.

But RW agreed that a vote no was a vote for the status quo.

I wonder if those far left democrats will appreciate Obama saying that they want the status quo.

I know, I was just giving you a hard time over your choice of the word "answer."

Rick

Not necessarily an outright lie, just an opinion. I'm sure it's fact for some people as they legitimately don't want any health care reform, but i would have to believe that most people want some kinds of reform.

What i think it was? ...a scare tactic, in a way. Obama is basically drawing the battle lines with a comment like that; either you're with him or you're against him, and he's banking on democrats thinking "oh no, i don't want to go against Obama."

So basically, they don't have enough votes on the merit of the bill alone so Obama and Pelosi are trying everything possible to scrounge enough votes for this bill so it passes via any means necessary, but we already knew that.

Forum List

Back