Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

Yes....true.....but maybe RW will see how Obama uses his gift of the english language to misrepresent the truth.

Afterall...he took Obama's answer as fact.....not using his own brain to realize that the far left democrats will vote no BECUSE IT DOES NOT DO ENOUGH...

Obama plays his followers for fools....and his followers are OK with this.

Did we watch two different interviews?

...he took Obama's answer as fact...

I didn't see Obama give an answer to any of the questions asked.

Rick

I used the word "answer" instead of "statement"..

I was referring to the statement that a vote no for healthcare is a vote for the status quo.

That was a lie.

It is not...expecially for the many demcorats that want to vote no....Some of them becuase they want MORE in the bill.

But RW agreed that a vote no was a vote for the status quo.

I wonder if those far left democrats will appreciate Obama saying that they want the status quo.
His desperation to pass this ridiculous bill has obviously led him to the last act of trying to GUILT dem's into a yes vote.

This bill, whether it passes or not, is the political death of Barack Obama. And it looked yesterday as though it is seriously sinking in with him.

One thing for sure, Obama can't handle a question other than something along the lines of "what do you think of the L.A. Lakers"?

This guy's the most thin-skinned thing I've ever seen.

Ya, the White House finally realized they screwed up, and that more Democrats and independents watch Fox than any other outlet. I saw snippets, Obama wouldn't budge, he is stuck on the lies and the propaganda, and we can't get the truth from him, or his supporters.

Name ONE lie

hawaiian earthquake....

Actually Chad Rowan was stomping around his home in Nanakuli...causing a 6.2 temblor that caused the local shave ice joint to cave in....truly a national emergency.
mma_g_akebono_576.jpg

Rick

I was referring to the statement that a vote no for healthcare is a vote for the status quo.

That was a lie.

It is not...expecially for the many demcorats that want to vote no....Some of them becuase they want MORE in the bill.

I wonder if those far left democrats will appreciate Obama saying that they want the status quo.

I know, I was just giving you a hard time over your choice of the word "answer."

Rick

Yeah...well....uh....
A 67 mustang in yellow?

Uh...that is a 67 mustang isnt it?

That was a lie.

I know, I was just giving you a hard time over your choice of the word "answer."

Rick

Yeah...well....uh....
A 67 mustang in yellow?

Sorry, you need to get your facts straight. It's a 65 Mustang (actually a 64.5 because it was built in the first week of production).

Rick

Just saw a montage of the interview.

He seriously is an arrogant lil' prick.

It's like he just can't give a straight answer to anything.

He's toast come '12. His elitist attitude is wearing thin with many people.

Not many people...just trailer trash like you...

OK VaY...

It was an interview. Interviewer asks, interviewee answers.

So please tell me...I must have missed it...

What are Obama's sentiments on the Slaughter maneuver? Reconciliation? Deem and not vote?
What does Connecticut get in the bill?

Those questions were asked...several times...

What were his answers?

Well...

That is now two people that criticized those that criticized how Obama did not answer questions that refused to back up what they said.

VaY and RW....why did you noticebaly avoid answering the questions:

What are Obama's sentiments on the Slaughter maneuver? Reconciliation? Deem and not vote?
What does Connecticut get in the bill?

These were questions asked of Obama through Brett but submitted by everyday Americans...and surely answers they deserve to know...and questions that were asked several times....

So please...if Obama answered the questions....what were his answers?

If he did not answer the questions, why are you OK with this and actually defending him?

Do you believe that we, Americans, should not ask questions of our government?

Rick

Yeah...well....uh....
A 67 mustang in yellow?

Sorry, you need to get your facts straight. It's a 65 Mustang (actually a 64.5 because it was built in the first week of production).

Rick

I originally thought it was a 66....but then I did not want to look foolish and second guessed myself and said 67...and I looked foolish non the less.

Is it still all stock?

Yeah...well....uh....
A 67 mustang in yellow?

Rick

I originally thought it was a 66....but then I did not want to look foolish and second guessed myself and said 67...and I looked foolish non the less.

Is it still all stock?

It's stock except for the exterior color. I don't know why the previous owner painted it yellow, but it'll soon be going back to it's original color, which was poppy red.

Rick

Rick

Is it still all stock?

It's stock except for the exterior color. I don't know why the previous owner painted it yellow, but it'll soon be going back to it's original color, which was poppy red.

Rick

They just dont make therm the way they used to.

Back in the early 80's I restored a 72 Impala soft top......an ugly light green but a great hobby for a couple of years....kept me out of trouble.......but never got it to full stock restored....and when I married, my wife asked that I get rid of it....as she put it....."that piece of junk"

If it were a 64 1/2 pony, I bet she woulda wanted to keep it....IN YELLOW to boot!

Is it still all stock?

Rick

Back in the early 80's I restored a 72 Impala soft top......an ugly light green but a great hobby for a couple of years....kept me out of trouble.......but never got it to full stock restored....and when I married, my wife asked that I get rid of it....as she put it....."that piece of junk"

If it were a 64 1/2 pony, I bet she woulda wanted to keep it....IN YELLOW to boot!

You're right, they don't make them like they used to. I started with the Mustang, and now have four classics and two daily drivers. My wife has put a foot down and I'm not allowed to get anything else unless one of these is sold. Which one to part with?

Rick

Rick

You're right, they don't make them like they used to. I started with the Mustang, and now have four classics and two daily drivers. My wife has put a foot down and I'm not allowed to get anything else unless one of these is sold. Which one to part with?

Rick

Well...looking at the picture...which is very small so bear with me...I see the beetle...and what appears to be maybe a Falcon to the right of the beetle? And behind the pony....is that a Dart?

Rick

Well...looking at the picture...which is very small so bear with me...I see the beetle...and what appears to be maybe a Falcon to the right of the beetle? And behind the pony....is that a Dart?

Oh, those aren't mine, we were at a cruise in that night. Beside the beetle is a blue chevy pickup lowered, and behind my Mustang looks to be a '64 Impala, I believe.

What I have besides the Mustang are a 1952 Ford F1 pickup, a 1975 Ford LTD, and a 1988 Ford Bronco. Then the two daily drivers, mine is a Ford Explorer and my wife's is a Ford Focus. I'm a Ford guy in case you couldn't tell.

:cool:

Rick

Rick

Oh, those aren't mine, we were at a cruise in that night. Beside the beetle is a blue chevy pickup lowered, and behind my Mustang looks to be a '64 Impala, I believe.

What I have besides the Mustang are a 1952 Ford F1 pickup, a 1975 Ford LTD, and a 1988 Ford Bronco. Then the two daily drivers, mine is a Ford Explorer and my wife's is a Ford Focus. I'm a Ford guy in case you couldn't tell.

Rick

ANd a good choice to be a ford guy.

As for the 75 LTD......that thing was a boat on wheels...what did it used to get...3 miles to the gallon?

Rick

That was a lie.

His desperation to pass this ridiculous bill has obviously led him to the last act of trying to GUILT dem's into a yes vote.

This bill, whether it passes or not, is the political death of Barack Obama. And it looked yesterday as though it is seriously sinking in with him.

Indeed it will be.....the funny thing is that he will claim it as a victory in 2012 when he spends all of the healthcare money to reduce his deficit.

and for the terminally stupid progressives here....notice that Obama says it will "reduce the deficit", the CBO says it will "reduce the deficit" but nothing is mentioned about THE GODDAM NATIONAL DEBT WHICH WILL DOUBLE IN OBAMA'S FIRST TERM!

Last edited:

That was a lie.

Indeed it will be.....the funny thing is that he will claim it as a victory in 2012 when he spends all of the healthcare money to reduce his deficit.

and for the terminally stupid progressives here....notice that Obama says it will "reduce the deficit", the CBO says it will "reduce the deficit" but nothing is mentioned about THE GODDAM NATIONAL DEBT WHICH WILL DOUBLE IN OBAMA'S FIRST TERM!

Yep...it does not take rocket scinece to come up with a bill that reduces the deficit when it includes an increase in taxes.

Problem is, Obama is aware that many Americans do not know the fdifferecne between the deficit and the debt....most think it is the same thing.

Any increase in taxes right now should go to the debt....not a new entitlement initiative.

So, in essence, the man intends to increase taxes to reduce the deficit AND support healthcare of 950 billion over 10 years...and then another increase to be applied to reducing the debt....not to mention, of course, the likely increase for cap and trade if that passes.

Rick

As for the 75 LTD......that thing was a boat on wheels...what did it used to get...3 miles to the gallon?

Well, given the fact that the LTD has the 400 ci engine, I'd say somewhere in the 10 mpg range would be close.

Rick

Rick

Well, given the fact that the LTD has the 400 ci engine, I'd say somewhere in the 10 mpg range would be close.

Rick

Not to mention about 2 tons of metal....yep....real metal quarter panels, hood, trunk and doors.

Looka, nobody save the hopelessly naive and the terminally stupid are buying any of this.

Well, maybe a few serious potheads...

Just heard on FOX that Obama has cancelled his overseas trip for 3 months.

It's obvious he's going to do everything he can to get this shoved straight down our throats.

And meanwhile, he's doing nothing to focus on the economy.

It's truly friggin' sad what is going on here.

Forum List

Back