Obama goes on Fox News and gives interview.

Bret is humiliating Obama in front of millions!!!!!

Obama claims everyone , EVEN HIMSELF, knows what's in the Bill...BUT WHEN ASKED WHAT'S IN IT OBAMA SAYS
"Uh...errr...ummm What are you specifically asking about?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now it's back to BLAME BUSH!!!!!!!!!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

cartoon089.jpg

You really now are claiming the Rs were NOT being obstructionists?

When we have a congress voting on bills that have not been read, and voting on amendments to bills that have not been passed as a routine thing.....

Yes I hope to hell someone is slowing their asses down somehow.

So now you are saying they were being obstructionists?

You people are flat out insane.

You will say anything without even thinking about what you said two seconds ago.

Ame®icano;2108485 said:

Obama claims everyone , EVEN HIMSELF, knows what's in the Bill...BUT WHEN ASKED WHAT'S IN IT OBAMA SAYS

cartoon089.jpg

Dude you have been blaming Clinton and Carter for decades now.

Remember when you idiots tried to claim that 911 was Clintons fault?

When we have a congress voting on bills that have not been read, and voting on amendments to bills that have not been passed as a routine thing.....

You will say anything without even thinking about what you said two seconds ago.

Have you always had this comprehension problem? I said I'm glad someone is slowing them down because of the stupidity we have seen. Who has slowed them down? Their own party..... The Republicans haven't had the power to swat a fly. Dems had a super majority for a whole year and pissed it away. Hopefully in November they will lose their majority, period. If we don't get some fiscal responsibility in Washington soon it may be too late.

Ame®icano;2108485 said:

cartoon089.jpg

Dude you have been blaming Clinton and Carter for decades now.

Remember when you idiots tried to claim that 911 was Clintons fault?

I blame Carter for the entire Middle East mess. never blamed Clinton or Bush for 9-11. I did blame Clinton for his taste in women though.

I don't know why you bother wit us,,, do ewe?

It was a prediction you fool and then the Rs demanded it be shrunk, so you see it was not the bill that was passed that he made that claim on.

Lie somemore why dont you?
Not only did the GOP negotiate those cuts under the pretext that they would support the bill, which they didn't, they dragged out the negotiations and stalled passage so long, UE was already over 8% by the time the bill finally passed, which obviously was the GOP plan all along.

Remember, at the time, GOP shill Stuttering LimpTard said outright that he hoped ALL hard working American "Joes" suffered the loss of their jobs.

Oh yeah...the all powerful Republicans with only 40 votes held up the passage of the Bill...right you stupid ass window licker?

windowlicker.jpg
I like your self-portrait. :lol:

Arlen Specter didn't switch parties until more than 2 months AFTER the stimulus package passed so, contrary to you mindless ignorant misinformed revisionists, the GOP had 41 votes at the time.

Not only did the GOP negotiate those cuts under the pretext that they would support the bill, which they didn't, they dragged out the negotiations and stalled passage so long, UE was already over 8% by the time the bill finally passed, which obviously was the GOP plan all along.

Remember, at the time, GOP shill Stuttering LimpTard said outright that he hoped ALL hard working American "Joes" suffered the loss of their jobs.

Oh yeah...the all powerful Republicans with only 40 votes held up the passage of the Bill...right you stupid ass window licker?

windowlicker.jpg

Arlen Specter didn't switch parties until more than 2 months AFTER the stimulus package passed so, contrary to you mindless ignorant misinformed revisionists, the GOP had 41 votes at the time.

So that's the excuse your using now....you ARE a retard....I rest my case.

windowlicker.jpg

So that's the excuse your using now....you ARE a retard....I rest my case.
You had NO case to rest, MORON. :rofl:

I wonder what interview you watched? Baier interrupted Obama time and again. I have never seen a president treated in such a disrespectful manner.

Obama wouldn't let him finish asking his questions, that's why he had to interject himself.

so Obama knew their game and was playing it against them?
Good for him.

Obama basically admitted that the will of the people means nothing and that the way we pass bills is crap.

OBAMA: I do. I'm confident it will pass. And the reason I'm confident that it's going to pass is because it's the right thing to do.

Look, on a whole host of these measures, whether it's health care, whether it was fixing the financial system, whether it's making sure that we passed the Recovery Act, I knew these things might not be popular, but I was absolutely positive that they were the right thing to do and that, over time, we would be vindicated in having made those tough decisions.

I think health care is exactly the same thing. We — I've got a whole bunch of portraits of presidents around here, starting with Teddy Roosevelt, who tried to do this and didn't get it done. The reason that it needs to be done is not its affect on the presidency. It has to do with how it's going to affect ordinary people who right now are desperately in need of help."

It was a prediction you fool and then the Rs demanded it be shrunk, so you see it was not the bill that was passed that he made that claim on.

Lie somemore why dont you?

windowlicker.jpg

Are those "teeth" or unpopped corn? Got to be a Republican without health care.

more from Obama

"We know that this is going to reduce the deficit by over a trillion dollars. So you've got a good package, in terms of substance. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or the Senate."

Last edited:
"We know that this is going to reduce the deficit by over a trillion dollars. So you've got a good package, in terms of substance. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or the Senate.

If he said all that we know he's lying.

windowlicker.jpg

you forgot what your Dad looked like I see.....

windowlicker.jpg

And he "don't need no damn health care".

more from Obama

"We know that this is going to reduce the deficit by over a trillion dollars. So you've got a good package, in terms of substance. I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what the procedural rules are in the House or the Senate."

He lies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxMZ1WdINs]YouTube - Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending[/ame]

The issue with backloading spending isn't that it hides deficit spending; it's that it hides the full cost of the bill, thus making it politically viable. When early drafts of health care reform rang up at around $1.6 trillion, Washington underwent a massive freakout; it became clear that passing a bill that kind of price tag was almost certainly impossible. So Obama gave Congress a target of "around $900 billion" for the bill, and one of the ways the lower figure was achieved was by starting the taxes revenue mechanisms immediately but holding off on implementing the benefits. That allowed for the Senate bill's politically convenient $850 billion score while disguising the fact that true cost of a full ten years of the bill's programs is actually more like $1.8 trillion (and that's not counting the trillion-plus in additional costs imposed by an individual mandate).

And I said, "Look, there's no. Effing. Way. You can actually solve this damn Chinese finger puzzle."Meanwhile, Orszag fails to address the relevant criticisms made by deficit neutrality skeptics. First is that the bill's supporters double count the Medicare savings. According to a December report by Orszag's trusted arbiter, the CBO, the bill will either reduce the deficit or extend the solvency of Medicare, not both. (And for what it's worth, Medicare's chief actuary agrees.) Yet as recently as March 10—yesterday—Obama was claiming that his health care plan would "help ensure Medicare’s solvency for an additional decade." Great! But according to the CBO, that means the bill won't actually cut the deficit.

The other problem is that, in an effort to elicit a better score for the bill, the "doc fix"—an expensive, unfunded change in the way doctor's Medicare payments are made—was excluded from the bill. So, as scored, the bill assumes that there will be a massive cut in Medicare payments to doctors that almost certainly will not occur.

The liberal argument for this is that the doc fix would have to be passed no matter what, so it shouldn't count towards the health care bill's score. Maybe so, but that's not what House Democrats thought when they drew up their initial draft of the legislation. And Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid was more than willing to hold the fix over doctors' heads in order to ensure that they would support the Democrats' reform legislation.

And what does our good friend the CBO say? Well, if you enact the doc fix in conjunction with Obama's health care overhaul, it adds $89 billion to the deficit over the first ten years.

The White House Kindly Requests You Do Not Refer to Its Health Care Budget Gimmicks as "Gimmicks" - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

How much was Medicare projected to cost at the startup? How much does Medicare cost today?

Medicare (hospital insurance). In 1965, as Congress considered legislation to establish a
national Medicare program, the House Ways and Means Committee estimated that the hospital
insurance portion of the program, Part A, would cost about $9 billion annually by 1990.v Actual
Part A spending in 1990 was $67 billion.vi The actuary who provided the original cost estimates
acknowledged in 1994 that, even after conservatively discounting for the unexpectedly high
inflation rates of the early ‘70s and other factors, “the actual [Part A] experience was 165%
higher than the estimate.
”vii

Medicare (entire program). In 1967, the House Ways and Means Committee predicted that the
new Medicare program, launched the previous year, would cost about $12 billion in 1990. viii
Actual Medicare spending in 1990 was $110 billion
—off by nearly a factor of 10.ix

http://jec.senate.gov/republicans/p...orm_Cost_Estimates_Reliable__July_31_2009.pdf

Whatever the numbers are, they are bunk. We all know the cost will be much, much greater.

Last edited:
"We know that this is going to reduce the deficit by over a trillion dollars....."
Obama is an out and out LIAR!!!! That was the first faux pas he said during that interview and the second statement that made me say "WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" was this....

"We are not trying to transform one sixth of the economy in one felled swoop." Beck...all of them were right....this fucking ass of a President want's to take over the economy of America and this is the first step.

Forum List

Back