Obama Gonna Need an Intervention!!!

Quick....get the smelling salts ready for the Prez!

"A Cargill beef processing plant in Fort Morgan, Colo. has fired nearly 200 Somali Muslims who walked off the job last week in a dispute over the company’s accommodations of their prayer rituals.

The workers’ complaints were vague, but seemed to center on the amount of space and time that Cargill had made available for them to pray at the meat plant, which is located in northeast Colorado. Devout Muslims pray five times a day.

More than 200 workers, mostly Muslims from Somalia, either walked off the job before the second shift was set to begin at the plant on Dec. 21 or failed to show up to work the next day in protest of what they claimed were Cargill’s new, restrictive policies.

Jaylani Hussein, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil rights group that is representing more than 100 of the workers in the dispute, claims that the workers were told on Dec. 18: “If you want to pray, go home.”
Colorado Meat Plant Fires 200 Muslims Who Walked Out Of Work Over Prayer Dispute

"....Cargill spokesman Mike Martin ..... disputed that any of the workers were told that if they wanted to pray that they should go home.
Ibid

This is unrelatted to an earlier story on a meat-packing Muslim worker who cut off the head of his fellow-worker.....
"A fired Oklahoma factory worker inflicted a brutal, ISIS-style punishment on colleagues he tried to convert to Islam — cutting one woman’s head off with a 10-inch fillet knife, law-enforcement sources said Friday."
http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/

One can only surmise that meat-packing companies encourage terrorism.

I'm trying to surmise what the thread heading has to do with this Drudge rebleat....

Do you endorse the Korean's love of dog meat?

Is this the part that irked you?
"One can only surmise that meat-packing companies encourage terrorism."

Perhaps I should have chalked it up to Obama's......'inclinations'?

I'm flattered that you're obsessed with irking me. Too bad you weren't thirty years younger.

Do you know what they call a person attracted to children?

Parents?

You wrote: "I'm flattered that you're obsessed with irking me. Too bad you weren't thirty years younger."

and "Parents"

You envision yourself my father??????

Time for patricide.

Or retroactive abortion......

"A Cargill beef processing plant in Fort Morgan, Colo. has fired nearly 200 Somali Muslims who walked off the job last week in a dispute over the company’s accommodations of their prayer rituals.

The workers’ complaints were vague, but seemed to center on the amount of space and time that Cargill had made available for them to pray at the meat plant, which is located in northeast Colorado. Devout Muslims pray five times a day.

More than 200 workers, mostly Muslims from Somalia, either walked off the job before the second shift was set to begin at the plant on Dec. 21 or failed to show up to work the next day in protest of what they claimed were Cargill’s new, restrictive policies.

Jaylani Hussein, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil rights group that is representing more than 100 of the workers in the dispute, claims that the workers were told on Dec. 18: “If you want to pray, go home.”
Colorado Meat Plant Fires 200 Muslims Who Walked Out Of Work Over Prayer Dispute

"....Cargill spokesman Mike Martin ..... disputed that any of the workers were told that if they wanted to pray that they should go home.
Ibid

This is unrelatted to an earlier story on a meat-packing Muslim worker who cut off the head of his fellow-worker.....
"A fired Oklahoma factory worker inflicted a brutal, ISIS-style punishment on colleagues he tried to convert to Islam — cutting one woman’s head off with a 10-inch fillet knife, law-enforcement sources said Friday."

I'm trying to surmise what the thread heading has to do with this Drudge rebleat....

Don't bother trying. Every right wing thread is either a blatant lie or otherwise unrelated in some way. Every time.

Ibid

Do you endorse the cop bashing of Obama and the far left?
Watch this......

Ibid

I believe that they are getting Americanized when leaving work in protests. Next they will be looting and destroying businesses by arson. Obviously CAIR didn't CARE they were putting the jobs in jeopardy.

What did you expect? The only right a worker has now days is to say "screw you, treat me right or do it yourself" I'm proud or their American gumption,
They were treating them superbly! They had a prayer room and three could go and pray at a time! If they want more than that, go back home.

True. And you know that if you let more than three muzzies into a room together unsupervised.....it's required that HR call in the bomb squad.

How ya feeling these days, dummy?

Ibid

I believe that they are getting Americanized when leaving work in protests. Next they will be looting and destroying businesses by arson. Obviously CAIR didn't CARE they were putting the jobs in jeopardy.

What did you expect? The only right a worker has now days is to say "screw you, treat me right or do it yourself" I'm proud or their American gumption,
More like.
Worker" screw you"
Employer: "ok since you refuse to live by the terms and conditions of your employment, you may leave now. Tomorrow one of of the 50 people that applied for your job will be here to replace you. Good bye and good luck. I wish you well in your endeavors. Hell, I'll even write you a letter of recommendation."

What does it have to do with Obama?

Who?

Oh...you mean the guy who's behind this brilliant policy?

"Immigraton To Swell Muslim Population to 6.2 Million
According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

Yeah.....he'll be upset by this development.

uh....that's some nasty "swelling"...at the end of this Muslim tsunami, they will represent 2% of the entire population.....

Ibid

Don't bother trying. Every right wing thread is either a blatant lie or otherwise unrelated in some way. Every time.

They have a tendency to sprout every time Drudge refreshes......it's like manure....

Who?

According to U.S. Census Data, the United States admits roughly 100,000 Muslim immigrants legally each year, representing the fastest growing block of immigration into the United States. Tennessee, in fact, is home to one of the fastest growing immigrant populations in the country, causing thePresident to give a recent speech there in favor of expansive immigration.

This demographic change is entirely the product of legal admissions–that is, it is a formal policy of the federal government adopted by Congress.

Another major source of Middle Eastern immigration into the United States is done through our nation’s refugee program. Every year the United Stated admits 70,000 asylees and refugees.Arabic is the most common language spoken by refugees, and91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East are on food stamps.

The importation of Middle Eastern immigrants through the nation’s refugee program hasled to the development of pockets of radicalized communities throughout the United States." Immigration to Swell U.S. Muslim Population to 6.2 Million - Breitbart

uh....that's some nasty "swelling"...at the end of this Muslim tsunami, they will represent 2% of the entire population.....

“Muslims account for only about 1 percent of the U.S. population but account for about half of terrorist attacks since 9/11. That means Muslims in the United States are about 5,000 percent more likely to commit terrorist attacks than non-Muslims.” -- Mark Krikorian

I'm flattered that you're obsessed with irking me. Too bad you weren't thirty years younger.

PoliticalChic?
That was a stupid answer.

PC is a homeschooler. She seems incapable of discerning those times when she is talking to adults.

PoliticalChic?

PC is a homeschooler. She seems incapable of discerning those times when she is talking to adults.

Another far left debunked religious narrative being run!

Who?

“Muslims account for only about 1 percent of the U.S. population but account for about half of terrorist attacks since 9/11. That means Muslims in the United States are about 5,000 percent more likely to commit terrorist attacks than non-Muslims.” -- Mark Krikorian

Roughly 2% of all Vice Presidents are lawyer shooters......

PoliticalChic?

I am imagining you and your immature ways trying to home school anyone. Actually amusing.

Forum List

Back