Obama Gonna Need an Intervention!!!

I did spend it with my guns, my family, friends and my four dogs. Oh and the family and friends brought their guns too.

Which is also, statistically, more dangerous than Islamic Terrorists in the U.S.

Gun and self-defense statistics that might surprise you -- and the NRA

Had a great New Year's Eve

It's January 5th.

Tell that to the dead in San Bernardino and Paris. I'm sure they will appreciate your thoughts.

Why should I "tell that to the dead" in San Bernadino before the dead in Aurora, Charleston, the planned parenthood clinic, Sandy Hook or the other 30,000 victims of gun violence every year?

Well since we were discussing Muslims I thought you'd catch a clue.

Apparently not.

No "we" aren't. You keep telling us how much you fear and loathe Muslims and I am pointing out how ridiculous and baseless those fears are.

You are in greater danger from inanimate object in your home falling on you than you are from "terrorists", but your fear rages on.

Happy cowering.

I did spend it with my guns, my family, friends and my four dogs. Oh and the family and friends brought their guns too.

Which is also, statistically, more dangerous than Islamic Terrorists in the U.S.

Had a great New Year's Eve

It's January 5th.

Tell that to the dead in San Bernardino and Paris. I'm sure they will appreciate your thoughts.

Why should I "tell that to the dead" in San Bernadino before the dead in Aurora, Charleston, the planned parenthood clinic, Sandy Hook or the other 30,000 victims of gun violence every year?

Apparently not.

No "we" aren't. You keep telling us how much you fear and loathe Muslims and I am pointing out how ridiculous and baseless those fears are.

You are in greater danger from inanimate object in your home falling on you than you are from "terrorists", but your fear rages on.

Happy cowering.

LMAO I don't fear Muslims. Unlike you I don't want terrorists getting into the country to kill.

I'm wary and cautious of Muslims as we all should be. Unlike you who seem to think they are all great and wouldn't hurt a flea.

I'm sure the folks in Paris and San Bernardino never thought they would be killed by Muslims.

You keep your head buried up your ass.

Happy ass sniffing.

It's January 5th.

Apparently not.

Happy cowering.

LMAO I don't fear Muslims. Unlike you I don't want terrorists getting into the country to kill.

I'm wary and cautious of Muslims as we all should be. Unlike you who seem to think they are all great and wouldn't hurt a flea.

I'm sure the folks in Paris and San Bernardino never thought they would be killed by Muslims.

Happy ass sniffing.

Nothing in my posts indicate that I want terrorists "getting into our country". Not painting all Muslims with the same brush as you do does not translate to "wanting" terrorists. That's beyond ridiculous.

The "folks" in Charleston or Dr Tiller didn't expect to be killed in their church. The kids in Sandy Hook didn't expect to be killed in their school the "folks" in Aurora didn't expect to be killed in a movie theater...and on and on.

You should be more "wary" of toddlers. They've killed more Americans than Moooooslims have.

Apparently not.

Happy cowering.

Happy ass sniffing.

Nothing in my posts indicate that I want terrorists "getting into our country". Not painting all Muslims with the same brush as you do does not translate to "wanting" terrorists. That's beyond ridiculous.

The "folks" in Charleston or Dr Tiller didn't expect to be killed in their church. The kids in Sandy Hook didn't expect to be killed in their school the "folks" in Aurora didn't expect to be killed in a movie theater...and on and on.

You should be more "wary" of toddlers. They've killed more Americans than Moooooslims have.

Deflect much.

The topic is Muslim murderers not US murderers.

I'm wary of all Muslims as you should be.

The Muslim you trust may very well be the one that kills you. I'm sure the dead at San Bernardino never expected their friend and co worker to murder them.

Should be a lesson learned by all.

However. To each his or her own.

Oh...as far as the avatar goes?
I was thinking of changing it and I got distracted...
Lol. It looked huge in that picture.

A pic in it's natural habitat...
View attachment 58668
East of 35 I take it?

A finger of hundreds....
View attachment 58670
View attachment 58671
Looks like excellent fishing

Oh...as far as the avatar goes?
I was thinking of changing it and I got distracted...
Lol. It looked huge in that picture.

A pic in it's natural habitat...
View attachment 58668
East of 35 I take it?

A finger of hundreds....
View attachment 58670
View attachment 58671
Looks like excellent fishing

It's decent.
You can usually bring in a dozen or so for dinner in an afternoon.

Apparently not.

Happy cowering.

Happy ass sniffing.

Yeah, but no one is discussing those nut jobs.
The issue here is the religion and the people who believe. The same people who refuse to denounce Islamist terrorist acts.

No matter what agency I worked for (excluding the military) the general policy was:
One fifteen minute break in the morning.
One half-hour lunch break.
One fifteen minute break in the afternoon.
If the stinking Muslims can't get enough prayer time in, in that amount of time, they can damn well start their own company.

Forum List

Back