Obama Gonna Need an Intervention!!!

I'm more amused that there were probably 3-400,000 "real" Amerkins eating food packaged by Muslims and didn't even know it. I imagine a lot of them are turning shades of green about right now.

If they walked off the job, they should be fired and replaced.

If you think about it it should disturb you.
All it would take is some asshole dune coon to decide it was time for jihad and you have hundreds of dead Americans.
I think I'll be avoiding cargill products from here on out,

It would bother me if I bought into the propaganda and idiocy that Muslims are our enemy. I don't buy the lies so I don't live in fear. But your mileage may vary.

I'm more amused that there were probably 3-400,000 "real" Amerkins eating food packaged by Muslims and didn't even know it. I imagine a lot of them are turning shades of green about right now.

All it would take is some asshole dune coon to decide it was time for jihad and you have hundreds of dead Americans.

And on this note.....why isnt anyone trashing cargill for hiring a shitload of muslims?

You guys should get right on that!!!!

And on this note.....why isnt anyone trashing cargill for hiring a shitload of muslims?
Before Muslims it was Latin American immigrants (and still is in some places). They offer decent paying jobs that nobody else wants. A lot of the meat lockers are like that.

PS: Your computer was probably built by someone other than a Christian. If it was assembled in New Guinea, it was probably put together by Muslims....

It would bother me if I bought into the propaganda and idiocy that Muslims are our enemy. I don't buy the lies so I don't live in fear. But your mileage may vary.

The stats dont reflect your beliefs.....

Before Muslims it was Latin American immigrants (and still is in some places). They offer decent paying jobs that nobody else wants. A lot of the meat lockers are like that.

So they're following the south american plan of invasion?
Somehow I dont feel comforted.....

Ahh...well, you keep living in fear of those who are different and looking over your shoulder. The guy at Taco Bell, the clerk at Von's....the mechanic at Jiffy Lube, the bank clerk who has access to your savings account. They could all be out to poison you or rig your car with explosives or steal your identity.

I'll take a different track.

Quick....get the smelling salts ready for the Prez!

"A Cargill beef processing plant in Fort Morgan, Colo. has fired nearly 200 Somali Muslims who walked off the job last week in a dispute over the company’s accommodations of their prayer rituals.

The workers’ complaints were vague, but seemed to center on the amount of space and time that Cargill had made available for them to pray at the meat plant, which is located in northeast Colorado. Devout Muslims pray five times a day.

More than 200 workers, mostly Muslims from Somalia, either walked off the job before the second shift was set to begin at the plant on Dec. 21 or failed to show up to work the next day in protest of what they claimed were Cargill’s new, restrictive policies.

Jaylani Hussein, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil rights group that is representing more than 100 of the workers in the dispute, claims that the workers were told on Dec. 18: “If you want to pray, go home.”
Colorado Meat Plant Fires 200 Muslims Who Walked Out Of Work Over Prayer Dispute

"....Cargill spokesman Mike Martin ..... disputed that any of the workers were told that if they wanted to pray that they should go home.
Ibid

This is unrelatted to an earlier story on a meat-packing Muslim worker who cut off the head of his fellow-worker.....
"A fired Oklahoma factory worker inflicted a brutal, ISIS-style punishment on colleagues he tried to convert to Islam — cutting one woman’s head off with a 10-inch fillet knife, law-enforcement sources said Friday."
http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/

One can only surmise that meat-packing companies encourage terrorism.
Good. We don't stop out work day here to pray 5 times per day. If the West Africans want to live here, they must adjust to OUR customs. Not the other way around.
Sick of this bullshit

Somalia is EAST Africa.

Ahh...well, you keep living in fear of those who are different and looking over your shoulder. The guy at Taco Bell, the clerk at Von's....the mechanic at Jiffy Lube, the bank clerk who has access to your savings account. They could all be out to poison you or rig your car with explosives or steal your identity.

Knock yourself out...I dont have any children that will be growing up in the world you created so I really dont have an agenda other than what I want for my countries future.

They have been in Fort Morgan for awhile. They started moving there in 2005. Hundreds relocated within a couple years after they learned Cargill was paying 13.25 an hour for unskilled labor.

What happened to the monster truck?

They have been in Fort Morgan for awhile. They started moving there in 2005. Hundreds relocated within a couple years after they learned Cargill was paying 13.25 an hour for unskilled labor.

Sounds like the beginning of Dearbornistan......

What monster truck?

What monster truck?

What monster truck?

Thats no monster truck thats my daily driver.
The pic is from the January front page of the 2008 All Pro calendar. It was taken at the 08 Toyota Jamboree at Barnwell mountain outside of Dallas.

What monster truck?

Oh...as far as the avatar goes?
I was thinking of changing it and I got distracted...

What monster truck?

Lol. It looked huge in that picture.

What monster truck?

A pic in it's natural habitat...
upload_2016-1-2_23-11-26.png

What monster truck?

View attachment 58668
East of 35 I take it?

What monster truck?

View attachment 58668
East of 35 I take it?

North of Cleveland Texas at fish camp.

Knock yourself out...I dont have any children that will be growing up in the world you created so I really dont have an agenda other than what I want for my countries future.

You mean your country's future? Perhaps wanting more literacy would be a good start. :)

Forum List

Back