Obama Gonna Need an Intervention!!!

Leave it to a Texan to believe there is one.....

Willfully blind is not laser surgery correctable.

I know a douche when I see one....

Cant say I've ever heard of a guy who was familiar with douching.
But to each his own I guess....so how is that spring fresh feel?
Spent your entire life living with guys, Hondo?

Nah...I've been married to my wonderful wife for over 25 years now.
And unlike your butt buddies her shit dont stink.
This betrays an alarming ignorance....

Sounds like the beginning of Dearbornistan......

What monster truck?

Oh...as far as the avatar goes?
I was thinking of changing it and I got distracted...
Lol. It looked huge in that picture.

A pic in it's natural habitat...
View attachment 58668
East of 35 I take it?

A finger of hundreds....
upload_2016-1-2_23-21-7.png

upload_2016-1-2_23-22-7.png

If you think about it it should disturb you.
All it would take is some asshole dune coon to decide it was time for jihad and you have hundreds of dead Americans.
I think I'll be avoiding cargill products from here on out,

It would bother me if I bought into the propaganda and idiocy that Muslims are our enemy. I don't buy the lies so I don't live in fear. But your mileage may vary.

The stats dont reflect your beliefs.....

Ahh...well, you keep living in fear of those who are different and looking over your shoulder. The guy at Taco Bell, the clerk at Von's....the mechanic at Jiffy Lube, the bank clerk who has access to your savings account. They could all be out to poison you or rig your car with explosives or steal your identity.

I'll take a different track.

Knock yourself out...I dont have any children that will be growing up in the world you created so I really dont have an agenda other than what I want for my countries future.

You mean your country's future? Perhaps wanting more literacy would be a good start. :)

Uhhhh ...you might want read it again dimwit.

It would bother me if I bought into the propaganda and idiocy that Muslims are our enemy. I don't buy the lies so I don't live in fear. But your mileage may vary.

Ahh...well, you keep living in fear of those who are different and looking over your shoulder. The guy at Taco Bell, the clerk at Von's....the mechanic at Jiffy Lube, the bank clerk who has access to your savings account. They could all be out to poison you or rig your car with explosives or steal your identity.

Knock yourself out...I dont have any children that will be growing up in the world you created so I really dont have an agenda other than what I want for my countries future.

You mean your country's future? Perhaps wanting more literacy would be a good start. :)

Uhhh... yourself.

Quick....get the smelling salts ready for the Prez!

"A Cargill beef processing plant in Fort Morgan, Colo. has fired nearly 200 Somali Muslims who walked off the job last week in a dispute over the company’s accommodations of their prayer rituals.

The workers’ complaints were vague, but seemed to center on the amount of space and time that Cargill had made available for them to pray at the meat plant, which is located in northeast Colorado. Devout Muslims pray five times a day.

More than 200 workers, mostly Muslims from Somalia, either walked off the job before the second shift was set to begin at the plant on Dec. 21 or failed to show up to work the next day in protest of what they claimed were Cargill’s new, restrictive policies.

Jaylani Hussein, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil rights group that is representing more than 100 of the workers in the dispute, claims that the workers were told on Dec. 18: “If you want to pray, go home.”
Colorado Meat Plant Fires 200 Muslims Who Walked Out Of Work Over Prayer Dispute

"....Cargill spokesman Mike Martin ..... disputed that any of the workers were told that if they wanted to pray that they should go home.
Ibid

This is unrelatted to an earlier story on a meat-packing Muslim worker who cut off the head of his fellow-worker.....
"A fired Oklahoma factory worker inflicted a brutal, ISIS-style punishment on colleagues he tried to convert to Islam — cutting one woman’s head off with a 10-inch fillet knife, law-enforcement sources said Friday."
http://nypost.com/2014/09/26/woman-beheaded-by-co-worker-in-oklahoma/

One can only surmise that meat-packing companies encourage terrorism.
Good. We don't stop out work day here to pray 5 times per day. If the West Africans want to live here, they must adjust to OUR customs. Not the other way around.
Sick of this bullshit

Somalia is EAST Africa.
Correct.,......I was thinking of Senegal. A nation which is also represented here in the States.

I'm more amused that there were probably 3-400,000 "real" Amerkins eating food packaged by Muslims and didn't even know it. I imagine a lot of them are turning shades of green about right now.

If they walked off the job, they should be fired and replaced.

All it would take is some asshole dune coon to decide it was time for jihad and you have hundreds of dead Americans.

"living in fear"...The new lib mantra...
Tell ya what. Quit locking your doors, leave your valuables in plain sight. Let us know how that works out for you...
Meanwhile until Muslims get their house in order, they will be subject to additional scrutiny.
How you as a feminist can support a religion that is so blatantly anti female is a mystery..Or is it?
You libs will throw caution to the wind to protect your ideology.

I didn't know that horse meat was Halal... learn something every day...

Uhhh... yourself.
Ignore the facts. Ya dumb twit.
Why you bother posting here is a mystery.
Have you not been told by keeping silent and let others guess as to your level of stupidity is better than speaking and leaving no doubt?

Perhaps not being a smart ass narrow focused on mindless minutiae would be more productive.

"A Cargill beef processing plant in Fort Morgan, Colo. has fired nearly 200 Somali Muslims who walked off the job last week in a dispute over the company’s accommodations of their prayer rituals.

The workers’ complaints were vague, but seemed to center on the amount of space and time that Cargill had made available for them to pray at the meat plant, which is located in northeast Colorado. Devout Muslims pray five times a day.

More than 200 workers, mostly Muslims from Somalia, either walked off the job before the second shift was set to begin at the plant on Dec. 21 or failed to show up to work the next day in protest of what they claimed were Cargill’s new, restrictive policies.

Jaylani Hussein, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), a Muslim civil rights group that is representing more than 100 of the workers in the dispute, claims that the workers were told on Dec. 18: “If you want to pray, go home.”
Colorado Meat Plant Fires 200 Muslims Who Walked Out Of Work Over Prayer Dispute

"....Cargill spokesman Mike Martin ..... disputed that any of the workers were told that if they wanted to pray that they should go home.
Ibid

This is unrelatted to an earlier story on a meat-packing Muslim worker who cut off the head of his fellow-worker.....
"A fired Oklahoma factory worker inflicted a brutal, ISIS-style punishment on colleagues he tried to convert to Islam — cutting one woman’s head off with a 10-inch fillet knife, law-enforcement sources said Friday."

Do you endorse the Korean's love of dog meat?

Is this the part that irked you?
"One can only surmise that meat-packing companies encourage terrorism."

Perhaps I should have chalked it up to Obama's......'inclinations'?

I'm flattered that you're obsessed with irking me. Too bad you weren't thirty years younger.

Do you know what they call a person attracted to children?
Bill Clinton.

I'm more amused that there were probably 3-400,000 "real" Amerkins eating food packaged by Muslims and didn't even know it. I imagine a lot of them are turning shades of green about right now.

If they walked off the job, they should be fired and replaced.

Tell ya what. Quit locking your doors, leave your valuables in plain sight. Let us know how that works out for you...
Meanwhile until Muslims get their house in order, they will be subject to additional scrutiny.
How you as a feminist can support a religion that is so blatantly anti female is a mystery..Or is it?

Actually, it's the liberals who have been quite pussified:

I live in Las Vegas, and on New Year's Eve they block vehicles from a part of the Strip to make a pedestrian only zone. Tomorrow night there will be thousands or tens of thousands tourists in that area, and even more up and down the Strip. It will make a great target for an ISIS attack.

I think i will stay at home

Well its a good scenario for ISIS to strike.
NYC will be wall to wall people on New Years Eve. Another good scenario.
Think I'll stay home and make sure my guns are good to go.

What's keeping them. Those muslims should be doing it by now. After all it's not like it would bother anyone.

Its okay to be afraid, I suppose. Real women and men choose to live their lives without quivering in fear like you losers.

Perhaps not being a smart ass narrow focused on mindless minutiae would be more productive.

Makes us wonder when you plan to change your focus....you've been a narrow nothing for the entire length of your miserable life.

I live in Las Vegas, and on New Year's Eve they block vehicles from a part of the Strip to make a pedestrian only zone. Tomorrow night there will be thousands or tens of thousands tourists in that area, and even more up and down the Strip. It will make a great target for an ISIS attack.

What's keeping them. Those muslims should be doing it by now. After all it's not like it would bother anyone.

Its okay to be afraid, I suppose. Real women and men choose to live their lives without quivering in fear like you losers.
Real men and women? What a little shit you are.

Real men and women? What a little shit you are.

Did you enjoy your new year's eve cowering in your house?

Real men and woman don't take anything for granted. Like safety.

That of course leave you out cornholio.

I enjoyed my New Years eve and early morning party. That you were again all alone is probably why you're such a bitter little person. Good thing you had your guns to pleasure yourself with though...

Now that's what I call a kapow!

:clap:

I enjoyed my New Years eve and early morning party. That you were again all alone is probably why you're such a bitter little person. Good thing you had your guns to pleasure yourself with though...

LMAO Glad to see you enjoyed yourself though I doubt anyone would pleasure you.

And I have more than guns for pleasure. Something I'm sure you don't have.

Ta Ta Cornholio.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Now that's what I call a kapow!

:clap:

Now that's what I call on idiot agreeing with another idiot.

KAPOW!!!

Ibid

Good. We don't stop out work day here to pray 5 times per day. If the West Africans want to live here, they must adjust to OUR customs. Not the other way around.
Sick of this bullshit

I agree with Teddy Roosevelt:

"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American ... There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag ... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language ... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Forum List

Back