🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama got 93% of black vote. Romney got 59% of white

United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More proof that blacks are extremely racist and whites not racist enough. Obozo also got 64% of the HS dropout vote and 63% of voters where the family income is under $30,000. Democrats are the loser party.

The white Obama voters more so the first time then the 2nd voted because they knew NOTHING about Obama even after 4 years other then he was black! And for them not to vote for him because he was black would mean they were racists!

I know that sounds stupid... but given the ignorance even after 4 years of Obama's incompetence, his arrogance, his total way or the highway attitude couple with his total desire to destroy the USA as we know it... these really ignorant white people voted because they didn't want to vote against a black man!

Louis Farrakhan could have run and while fewer whites may have voted for, MANY whites would have simply because Louis Farrakhan was black and to vote otherwise meant they were racist. These white voters with very limited intelligence and especially knowledge wouldn't want their friends of the same education,etc. to think they were racist!
These whites voted because they had NO information contrary to the MSM lovefest of Obama and for them with nothing but positives from the MSM AND Obama being black... it was fated!

You state the dumbest crap:cuckoo:

More proof that blacks are extremely racist and whites not racist enough. Obozo also got 64% of the HS dropout vote and 63% of voters where the family income is under $30,000. Democrats are the loser party.

The white Obama voters more so the first time then the 2nd voted because they knew NOTHING about Obama even after 4 years other then he was black! And for them not to vote for him because he was black would mean they were racists!

I know that sounds stupid... but given the ignorance even after 4 years of Obama's incompetence, his arrogance, his total way or the highway attitude couple with his total desire to destroy the USA as we know it... these really ignorant white people voted because they didn't want to vote against a black man!

Louis Farrakhan could have run and while fewer whites may have voted for, MANY whites would have simply because Louis Farrakhan was black and to vote otherwise meant they were racist. These white voters with very limited intelligence and especially knowledge wouldn't want their friends of the same education,etc. to think they were racist!
These whites voted because they had NO information contrary to the MSM lovefest of Obama and for them with nothing but positives from the MSM AND Obama being black... it was fated!

laughing_smileface2.gif

Sounds stupid? You think?

God, your thinking process pains me.

Not only are you racist, but you're incredibly elitist.

You heard if here folks. ShootSpeeders unequivocally, undeniably thinks that families who make under $30,000 are losers.

^^^^^^^^^^

why rightwingnuts lose....

zero understanding
zero ability to analyze data

the president also got young voters, educated voters, FEMALE voters...

pretty much everyone except for old white men.

isn't that funny?

with the garbage you post, which is pretty reflective of those old white men, it's pretty clear why that would be.

but please, have your next presidential candidate endorse senate candidates who think it's
"G-d's will" if a woman gets pregnant during a rape and support "personhood" laws.

Well, the GOP failed to get quite a number of old white men, speaking as a member of that group. As a blue collar middle class earner, I sure as hell know which side my bread is buttered on, and the present GOP does not represent my interests, in fact works against those interests continually. As a college student, I also see what the GOP represents to the young people of our nation. And it ain't pretty for the GOP.

You're a f..king idiot because you have NO knowledge of the stupidity of Obama!
You went to college that had government salaried people who were telling you Obama is the greatest because most colleges FOR A FACT are liberal!

And obviously you are a blue collar, college drop out using "ain't" certainly proves it!
And obviously you have so little economic knowledge to comprehend the damage Obama has done to our economy!
You being blue collar are seeing it now where you work with lower hours to counter Obamacare.

You are seeing it with higher gas prices... because as Obama said.."I'd like higher gas prices.."
Obama: I?d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly « Hot Air
said:“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
uh, you know — Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I’m capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gas, you name it — whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, uh, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers.
Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air

So obviously you never read or heard Obama say these things because you defend him!

You went to college that had government salaried people who were telling you Obama is the greatest because most colleges FOR A FACT are liberal!

And most people who despise edumacation in general are FOR A FACT conservative?

You know, higher education shouldn't be politically divisive.

It's okay healthmyths, you can get your high school diploma without your conservative buddies mocking you.

I would encourage it. It'll look good on your resume!

laughing_smileface2.gif

So what reason did you vote the first time for Obama or were you fooled?
I am sure the 2nd time you voted YOU were a FOOL!

YOu are such a chicken-shit you wouldn't be honest enough to yourself to admit THERE WAS NOTHING in the way of experiences for Obama except to destroy the USA! So the ONLY reason you voted was because he was BLACK and NOT to vote for him would mean you with your absolute lack of any knowledge about where he came from who he associated with.. the ONLY thing knew was he was black and if you didn't vote for him that meant YOU were a racist! That's it!!!
You'd rather have an ignorant BLACK man as President of the country rather then a COMPETENT experienced man!
Race is more important the skills, experiences knowledge. All you knew was Obama was black... and I bet you didn't even know he had a white mother!

You state the dumbest crap:cuckoo:

Well I am confident with your lack of knowledge YOU voted for Obama simply because he was BLACK! Right?
Because after all he had NO executive experience. Never had to meet a payroll. Never had to manage people. Voted Yellow or present 129 times as an IL. senator.
Never had ONE piece of legislation he presented in the Senate passed.

AND YET he told you fool as you are he was using TRICKS and TACTICS to show white people he wasn't an angry black man all the time!

So again based on his total ineptitude as shown by there are more unemployed now then when he first took office.
Why did YOU vote for him or was it just lack of knowledge and YOU didn't want to vote against a half black man?

I was wrong about Obama's senate experience!!!

Here are bills he introduced and Approved by the Senate (ATS)

Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act of 2005

Designating July 13, 2006, as `National Summer Learning Day'.

To congratulate the Chicago White Sox on winning the 2005 World Series Championship.

Recognizing the historical significance of Juneteenth Independence Day and expressing the sense of the Senate that history should be regarded as a means for understanding the past and...

Whereas Bishop Gilbert Earl Patterson was born in 1939 to Bishop W.A. and Mrs. Mary Patterson, Sr., in Humboldt, Tennessee; ATS
110 S.RES. 268 Designating July 12, 2007, as `National Summer Learning Day'.

110 S.RES. 383 Honoring and recognizing the achievements of Carl Stokes, the first African-American mayor of a major American city, in the 40th year since his election as Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio.

A resolution commemorating the 44th anniversary of the deaths of civil rights workers Andrew Goodman, James Chaney, and Michael Schwerner in Philadelphia, Mississippi, while working in the name of American democracy to register voters and secure civil rights during the summer of 1964, which has become known as "Freedom Summer".

All of which had quite a broad impact ON ALL AMERICANS and shows great leadership and knowledge that definitely contributed to the skills set used in being the President!!!

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How is that proof? What percentage of black voters are Democrats?

Don't you get it? Don't you get what racists like ShootSpeeders always say? Black people cannot make their own decisions. They are brainwashed and live willingly in slavery because they don't know better.

And most people who despise edumacation in general are FOR A FACT conservative?

You know, higher education shouldn't be politically divisive.

It's okay healthmyths, you can get your high school diploma without your conservative buddies mocking you.

I would encourage it. It'll look good on your resume!

Oh and by the way... scholarship and education normally requires "DOCUMENTATION" for statements like
"And most people who despise edumacation in general are FOR A FACT conservative?"
Where is your documentation which obviously you can't find because you ended the sentence with a "?" (question mark)!

In the meantime pompous illiterates such as your self that spell "education" "edumacation"?? may want to read the below list
of high school droputs:

and by the way... below is the LINK where that "FACT" came from... where again is your link for the above "FACT"???

Thomas Haffa – self-made double-digit billionaire German media businessman
J.R. Simplot – self-made billionaire American agricultural businessman
Robert Maxwell – self-made billionaire British publisher
Jim Clark – self-made billionaire American businessman; founder of Netscape – first Internet billionaire (17, U.S. Navy)
Jimmy Dean – singer-songwriter-actor; self-made multimillionaire American businessman; founder of the Jimmy
Andrew Jackson – 7th U.S. President; face is pictured on the U.S. twenty dollar bill (13, U.S. Continental Army; orphaned at 14; little formal education; home schooling/life experience; studied law in his late teens and became a lawyer
Leon Uris – best-selling American author (Exodus, etc.) (17, U.S. Marines)
Walter L. Smith – former president of Florida A& M University (equivalency diploma, at age 23.
Clement Stone – self-made multimillionaire (some sources indicate billionaire) American businessman-author; founder of Success” magazine (elementary school dropout; later attended high-school night courses and then some college
Jack London – best-selling American author (dropped out at 14 to work; later gained admission to the University of California; left after one semester
Arthur Ernest Morgan – American flood-control engineer; college, president-author; appointed by President Roosevelt to be director of the Tennessee Valley Authority public works project (left high school after three years; later attended the University of Colorado for six weeks
Maurice Chevalier – Oscar-winning actor-singer; French Legion of Honor inductee/Medal recipient (note: rank bestowed in
Pierce Brosnan – actor
Daniel Gilbert – Harvard University psychology professor (equivalency diploma
Patrick Henry – American Revolutionary War era politician; Virginia’ first governor; famous quote: Give me liberty, or give me death! (little formal education; home schooling/life experience; later studied on his own and earned a law degree
Peter Jennings – Canadian-born American television journalist; evening news anchorman
Ansel Adams – American wilderness photographer; photography book author; Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient
Brooke Astor – wealthy American socialite-philanthropist-author; Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient
Pearl Bailey – singer-actress, Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient
Bill Bartman – self-made billionaire American businessman
Lew Grade – British film/TV producer (TV: The Avengers, The Saint, Secret Agent, The Prisoner, The Muppet Show, etc.); knighted (United Kingdom: Sir Lew Grade)
Philip Emeagwali – supercomputer scientist; one of the pioneers of the Internet (high-IQ high-school dropout; left school in native Nigeria due to war conditions and lack of tuition money; continued to study on his own and earned an equivalency diploma; later won a scholarship to Oregon College of Education in the United States; transferred after one year to Oregon State University)
Hiram Stevens – American-born engineering inventor, knighted (United Kingdom: Sir Hiram Stevens)
Kemmons Wilson – self-made multimillionaire American businessman; founder of the Holiday Inn” hotel chain
Kjell Inge Rokke – self-made billionaire Norwegian businessman
Walter Nash – New Zealand Prime Minister 1957-1960, knighted (United Kingdom: Sir Walter Nash)
Rosa Parks – U.S. civil rights activist-pioneer; Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient; Congressional Gold Medal recipient
Mary Pickford – Oscar-winning actress; early Hollywood pioneer; co-founder of United Artists Corporation” (little formal education [six months]; home schooling/life experience)
Frederick Freddy” Laker – self-made multimillionaire British businessman; airline entrepreneur; knighted (United Kingdom: Sir Frederick [or Freddy] Laker)
Tommy Lasorda – baseball team manager; National Baseball Hall of Fame inductee
Anton van Leeuwenhoek- Dutch microscope maker; world’s first microbiologist; discoverer of bacteria, blood cells, and sperm cells)
Richard Branson – self-made billionaire British businessman; founder of Virgin Atlantic Airways,” Virgin Records,” etc.; knighted (United Kingdom: Sir Richard Branson)
Isaac Merrit Singer – American sewing machine inventor; self-made multimillionaire founder of Singer Industries,” I.M. Singer and Company,” etc. (elementary school dropout)
Alfred E. Smith – New York Governor; 1928 Democratic U.S. Presidential candidate (elementary school dropout)
Sean Connery – Oscar-winning actor; knighted (United Kingdom: Sir Sean Connery)
Jack Kent Cooke – self-made billionaire Canadian-born American media businessman
Charles E. Culpeper – self-made multimillionaire American businessman; early 1900s’ owner and head of The Coca Cola Bottling Company
Robert De Niro – Oscar-winning actor-producer; knighted (France: Chevalier [Knight] of the Legion of Honor; Chevalier [or Chev.] Robert De Niro)
Gerard Depardieu – Oscar-nominated actor; knighted (France: Chevalier [or Chev.] Gerard Depardieu) (elementary school dropout)
Richard Desmond – self-made billionaire British publisher
Joe Lewis – self-made billionaire British businessman
Carl Lindn er – self-made billionaire American businessman
John Llewellyn – U.S. Labor leader pioneer; for 40 years until his retirement, president of the United Mine Workers Union
Marcus Loew – self-made multimillionaire American businessman; early Hollywood pioneer; founder of the Loews” movie-theater chain; co-fondner of MGM studios (elementary school dropout)
Mary Lyon – American women’s education pioneer; early American teacher; founder of Mount Holyoke College (America’s first women’s college)
Sonny Bono – singer-songwriter-actor, U.S. Congressman (California U.S. Representative)
Horace Greeley – American newspaper publisher-editor; U.S. Congressman; U.S. Presidential candidate; co-founder of the Republican party in the United States
Here is another list of people that dropped out of high school or college. They have gone on to make more money then the rest of their graduating class all together:
Alan Gerry is another billionaire high school dropout. Gerry 71 also filled his bank account by exploiting a new technology. In 1956, ten years after he dropped out of high school, Gerry built the first cable television network in upstate New York. He made his fortune in this new market, and then sold his company, Cablevision, to Time Warner for $2.6 billion four years ago. Now Gerry is chairman of a venture capital firm called Granite Associates. Granite funds entrepreneurs trying to make their money in burgeoning technology industries, just as Gerry made his fortune by getting into cable when it was still in its infancy.
When you have a brilliant idea, nobody is going to ask to see your diploma, Gerry says. You don’t need a four-year college degree if you have burning ambition or a great plan.
Take Spud King John R. Simplot. Simplot, was born on an Idaho farm and left home when he was 14 because he was sick of milking cows.” Simplot followed that with a half century of hard work and shrewd investments, he made a killing in Micron (nyse: MU – news – people ). How important was education to his success? Hell, he says, I didn’t even get out of the eighth grade.
Tom Monaghan owner of Dominioes and former owner of the Detroit Tigers:
I floundered during the rest of high school and graduated last in my class. They weren’t even going to graduate me, but I pleaded with a nun. She said, Well, you got good marks in the seminary, so I’ll let you graduate. But don’t ever ask me to recommend you for college.
One day in 1960, my brother told me about a pizza shop in Ypsilanti, Mich., called Dominoes, that a friend of his was selling. My brother was interested but afraid to do it on his own, so he asked if I’d do it with him. I was having problems paying my way through school, so I said yes. It was $500 down, and we borrowed $900. I got a 15-minute lesson in making pizza from Dominick, and I was off. We opened up without an attorney. I didn’t even collect sales tax “didn’t know I had to. The plan was for me to work half the night and my brother to work the other half. But it didn’t work because he didn’t want to leave his full-time job as a mailman. Within about eight months he wanted out, and I bought him out by giving him the Volkswagen we used for deliveries.
Most of you probably know that Dave Thomas the founder of Wendys was a high school dropout.
Peter Jennings-High School Dropout
Here is a couple of notable geniuses that were not billionaires. They were rich with knowledge but not cash. They were high school dropouts.
Albert Einstein
Thomas Edison
Hong Kong self-made billionaire Li Ka-Shing, worth $18.8 billion or so, is Asia’s richest man. He is also the richest Chinese in the world, and according to Forbes, the 10th richest man in the world.
When he was just 12 years old, Li and his family fled to Hong Kong when Japan invaded China. When he was 15, Liâ’s father died and he was forced to drop out of high school to support his family.
Li got his start as a salesman selling watches at his uncle’s store, and soon proved to be a diligent worker: he worked 16 hour days, visited customers during the day and worked at the factory at night. Determined to better himself, Li even found a tutor to teach him English every night!
When he was 21, Li opened a plastic manufacturing company and grew his business by selling high quality plastic flowers at bargain prices. When Li was 30, he accidentally got into real estate because he couldn’t renew the lease for his factory and was forced to purchase and develop a site himself.
From there, Li diversified into electronics, telecommunications, retails, ports, and even power and electricity. Li is also noted for his philantrophy: he gave millions to various universities and disaster-relief.
All in all, not bad for a high school drop-out.
Amancio Ortega.
Amancio Ortega was a son of a railway worker turned fashion-mogul and Spain’s richest man. He is worth $14.8 billion.
Ortega started out at the age of 14 as a gofer in a shirt store. At the age of 27, he started his own company to make bathrobes. Twelve years later, he opened his first store called Zara, which would become an enormously popular chain.
Ortega kept a very low profile (so much so that when he did make a public appearance in 2000, it made headlines in Spanish press!) but we’re guessing it’s not because this billionaire dropped out of high school.
François Pinault.
François who? You may not recognize the name, but you’ll definitely know his products: through his retail and luxury goods holding company PPR, Franasois Pinault owns (or has owned) Gucci, YSL, Converse sneakers, Samsonite luggage, the Vail ski resort in Colorado, and the auction house Christie’s.
But donâ’t tell the luxury goods buyers that Pinault is a high school dropout – just tell them he’s worth $7 billion.
David Murdock had a tough childhood – he dropped out of high school in ninth-grade and pumped gas until he was drafted into the Army.
Since then, however, life had worked out for him: Murdock did a leveraged buyout of Castle & Cooke, which then bought Dole Food Company and assumed its name.
So, next time you eat a Dole pinapple, remember that the guy that owns it was a high school drop out (and by buying the product, you’re making him that much richer than the $4 billion he’s currently worth)
Kirk Kerkorian.
Self-made billionaire Kirk Kerkorian was an amateur boxer (Rifle Right Kerkorina) and a pilot. At the age of 30, he got his start by buying a small air-charter service flying gamblers from Los Angeles to Las Vegas in 1947.
Seeing opportunities in Las Vegas, Kerkorian bought land and got into the lucrative real estate / casino development. Since the 1960s, Kerkorian had bought (and sold) hot properties like the Caesars Palace, the Las Vegas Hilton, MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, and others.
Kerkorian’s current fortune is estimated to be around $8.7 billion – not bad for someone who was a highschool dropout.
YC Wang.
Can you technically label someone a dropout if he never started high school to begin with? Dunno, but this is too remarkable not to mention.
Wait, there’s a billionaire here that never even set foot in high school?
Yes. That’s YC Wang, a self-made Taiwanese billionaire who made his fortune in plastics and chemicals. The octagenarian is now the head of Taiwan’s Formosa Plastics, one of the largest plastic manufacturers in the world.
Wang was born to a tea farmer and was forced to enter the work force with only an elementary school education.
He did well for himself, though – Wang is now worth $5.4 billion.
Virgin’s Richard Branson is worth $2.8 billion and that’s not too shabby for a guy who didn’t even finish high school.
Branson suffered from dyslexia and dropped out of high school at 16 years of age. What he lacked in schooling, however, he made up in curiosity and entrepreneur zeal – when he was 15, he had started two business ventures: growing Christmas trees and raising parrots!
When he was 17, Branson opened his first charity and started his first record business. Along with Nik Powell, Branson opened a small record store in London called Virgin. It specialized in krautrock imports.
Virgin became a veritable giant (branching out into things like airways, telecommunication and so forth) and Branson was knighted in 1999 for services to entrepreneurship.

High School Dropouts Are More Successful | Christopher Sherrod

laughing_smileface2.gif

So what reason did you vote the first time for Obama or were you fooled?
I am sure the 2nd time you voted YOU were a FOOL!

The alternative from the GOP was sub-optimal. He wanted a permanent presence in Iraq. I think thats a mistake. There is nothing the US can do there to fix the centuries old conflict.

The 2nd time was because he has been a good President; not great. I think Obama spent the first 12-18 months in office almost as naive as Romney's entire campaign was. He has learned that there is no way that the GOP was going to deal with him and I believe that he is prepared to go it alone and just let the GOP sit in the corner and pout.

YOu are such a chicken-shit you wouldn't be honest enough to yourself to admit THERE WAS NOTHING in the way of experiences for Obama except to destroy the USA!
Much in the same way you've just tried to destroy the English language.

So the ONLY reason you voted was because he was BLACK and NOT to vote for him would mean you with your absolute lack of any knowledge about where he came from who he associated with..
You can look up my reasoning if you're really interested in knowing why I voted for our President to hold onto his office.

I'll link to two threads I started.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ntial-term-will-see-3-justices-turn-80-a.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/233685-the-next-four-years.html

That was the over-arching reason....both parties are out to lunch fiscally. As for my support of Obama, I voted for Ms. Clinton in the primaries and was shocked that she didn't prevail.

Additionally, here is another thread I started about Obama.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/249464-obama-s-biggest-failure.html

Since I know you're incapable of reading, I'll explain it to you. Banks that were too big to fail are still too big to fail. It shows groce ineffectiveness on the part of the administration and if we have another crisis, we're going to be right back in the same bail out cycle we were in during 08 and 09. Low marks for Mr. Obama there.

the ONLY thing knew was he was black and if you didn't vote for him that meant YOU were a racist! That's it!!!

Well, that was the only thing YOU knew about him. I listened to his ideals and I listened to those of Senator McCain. We'd still be trading metal in Iraq and it's entirely possible that the commitment in Iraq would have drawn assets away from the search for Bin Laden. We likely would have troops in Lybia, Syria, Egypt, and anywhere else where the Bush Doctrine--the one that McCain supported--could be applied. Beyond that, McCain who is a cancer survivor, picked a dimwit from Alaska as his running mate, bragged about not using a computer, and didn't seem to know the first thing about social issues in this country. On his watch in the Senate, the deficit has exploded so please don't sit there and say there were no issues.

And as far as race goes, gee...here is what I said about it and the 08 election.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/157489-newtie-to-run-for-president-9.html#post3631225

You'd rather have an ignorant BLACK man as President of the country rather then a COMPETENT experienced man!
If you had run a competent man, perhaps we'd have a republican in office right now. Both times, Obama got comfortably over 300 Electoral Votes. Your blame of it all on Race could get a hearing in 08. Not so in 12. You ran Governor Romney, an aloof aristocrat whose message changed time and again. And you got your ass handed to you.

Race is more important the skills, experiences knowledge. All you knew was Obama was black... and I bet you didn't even know he had a white mother!

Obama has proven to be a good President. The 2012 election verified that fact. 332-206. Bitch.

What a stupid bitch you are. Folks didn't vote for President Obama because of race, anymore than I voted for John Kerry over George Bush. Most blacks are Democrats, and voted for the Democrat, you moron.
The Republicans put up the worst candidate in memory, who lost by an electoral landslide, because he was so pathetic. You're living in La La Land. But ask me if I give a good goddamn. And where do you fucks come up with these insane ID's ? A sure sign you're deranged.

What a stupid bitch you are. Folks didn't vote for President Obama because of race, anymore than I voted for John Kerry over George Bush. Most blacks are Democrats, and voted for the Democrat, you moron.
The Republicans put up the worst candidate in memory, who lost by an electoral landslide, because he was so pathetic. You're living in La La Land. But ask me if I give a good goddamn. And where do you fucks come up with these insane ID's ? A sure sign you're deranged.

Care to splain this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Care to splain this?

Not really. Yawn.

Care to splain this?

Not really. Yawn.

I didn't think so.

[

Kerry won the black vote. Gore won the black vote. Clinton won the black vote. They're white guys in case you hadn't noticed.

HAHAHA. Do you enjoy being the board laughingstock.?? In all those elections BOTH candidates were white. Obozo was the first non-white to run for prez and that's why he got the hate-white vote so overwhelmingly.

It's one thing to act dumb, but you do such a good job of proving it all the time; it's hilarious.

Forum List

Back