🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama got 93% of black vote. Romney got 59% of white

And republicans continue to cry like little bitches and to try to place the blame on anything and anyone....other than their failed candidates and failed ideas, of course.

The problem is that the Left has convinced some people that what makes them "different", be it gender, age, race, sexual persuasion or perversion is so important that issue is the most important.

Meanwhile the Conservatives still believe that there are more issues that affect all of us, regardless of age, race, sexual persuasion or perversion, and that those common issues are the most important.

In 2004, Bush amassed 80 percent of the Mormon vote while Romney pulled in 78 percent this Tuesday.

He just sucked that badly.

From your article - of Utah Mormons Romney -90, McCain 76, Bush 86

To me that's indicative of Mormons giving more support to Romney. Other exit polls are often flawed and I think that many people knowing the Mormon angle would have bold face lied to pollsters.

And if you need more? I always say follow the money. Mormons stepped up their game on that front.

But I'm sure you'll believe what you want to believe; so this is just for everyone else's benefit. :eusa_shhh:

So your wrap-up is blacks not racist, whites are racist. :cuckoo:

The take away should be the the Republican Party has nothing for anyone other than white people.

Simple as that.

But thankfully you folks..and Republicans are not to swift on the uptake.

That's sort of an ironic conclusion; given that the more educated blacks are, the more likely they are to be Republican.

That's a goddamn lie. Produce the statistics to support that nonsensical assertion. Republicans, by nature, are stupid, repressed, and confused. Liberals are the ones linked to institutions of higher learning....not conservatives. Moron.

United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More proof that blacks are extremely racist and whites not racist enough. Obozo also got 64% of the HS dropout vote and 63% of voters where the family income is under $30,000. Democrats are the loser party.

The white Obama voters more so the first time then the 2nd voted because they knew NOTHING about Obama even after 4 years other then he was black! And for them not to vote for him because he was black would mean they were racists!

I know that sounds stupid... but given the ignorance even after 4 years of Obama's incompetence, his arrogance, his total way or the highway attitude couple with his total desire to destroy the USA as we know it... these really ignorant white people voted because they didn't want to vote against a black man!

Louis Farrakhan could have run and while fewer whites may have voted for, MANY whites would have simply because Louis Farrakhan was black and to vote otherwise meant they were racist. These white voters with very limited intelligence and especially knowledge wouldn't want their friends of the same education,etc. to think they were racist!
These whites voted because they had NO information contrary to the MSM lovefest of Obama and for them with nothing but positives from the MSM AND Obama being black... it was fated!

Ah, somebody else with the "white guilt" theory. So maybe you can back it up...?

"white guilt" is just a nice way of accusing someone of being a "traitor to their race"...as if people owe allegiance to a sociological construct.

The take away should be the the Republican Party has nothing for anyone other than white people.

Simple as that.

That's sort of an ironic conclusion; given that the more educated blacks are, the more likely they are to be Republican.

That's a goddamn lie. Produce the statistics to support that nonsensical assertion. Republicans, by nature, are stupid, repressed, and confused. Liberals are the ones linked to institutions of higher learning....not conservatives. Moron.

If you're gonna keep making mindless posts; I'll probably have to add you to my my ignore list. It's so funny that you're willing to throw a fit and yet not produce your own link to prove that I supposedly lied.

If you're gonna keep making mindless posts; I'll probably have to add you to my my ignore list. It's so funny that you're willing to throw a fit and yet not produce your own link to prove that I supposedly lied.

Please do. I'm not interested in engaging any conservatives. And you were the one who made the asinine conclusion. I asked you to prove it with evidence. The onus is on you.

Simple as that.

^^^^^^^^speaking of moronic posts^^^^^ that one is candidate for dumb post of the day.

but you are right about one thing, most of our universities are full of liberals. that explains why so many of our young people display such ignorance

This whole thread is racist. Black this, white that. Good grief.

Why does anyone break this down to race. That in itself is racist.

If we are supposed to judge people not by race then why do pollsters and the media always break everything down to race?

If everyone stopped talking about different races doing this or voting that, racism would become a none topic. And that's how it should be.

^^^^^^^^speaking of moronic posts^^^^^ that one is candidate for dumb post of the day.

but you are right about one thing, most of our universities are full of liberals. that explains why so many of our young people display such ignorance

Conservatism: The Politics Of Ignorance and Self-Interest
You're confused.

Please do. I'm not interested in engaging any conservatives. And you were the one who made the asinine conclusion. I asked you to prove it with evidence. The onus is on you.

I know you're not interested in responsibly engaging me. That was sort of my point.

If we are supposed to judge people not by race then why do pollsters and the media always break everything down to race?

A better question is - If talk of race is bad, why do liberals and the govt support affirmative action?

^^^^^^^^^^

why rightwingnuts lose....

zero understanding
zero ability to analyze data

the president also got young voters, educated voters, FEMALE voters...

pretty much everyone except for old white men.

isn't that funny?

with the garbage you post, which is pretty reflective of those old white men, it's pretty clear why that would be.

but please, have your next presidential candidate endorse senate candidates who think it's
"G-d's will" if a woman gets pregnant during a rape and support "personhood" laws.

Well, the GOP failed to get quite a number of old white men, speaking as a member of that group. As a blue collar middle class earner, I sure as hell know which side my bread is buttered on, and the present GOP does not represent my interests, in fact works against those interests continually. As a college student, I also see what the GOP represents to the young people of our nation. And it ain't pretty for the GOP.

You're a f..king idiot because you have NO knowledge of the stupidity of Obama!
You went to college that had government salaried people who were telling you Obama is the greatest because most colleges FOR A FACT are liberal!

And obviously you are a blue collar, college drop out using "ain't" certainly proves it!
And obviously you have so little economic knowledge to comprehend the damage Obama has done to our economy!
You being blue collar are seeing it now where you work with lower hours to counter Obamacare.

You are seeing it with higher gas prices... because as Obama said.."I'd like higher gas prices.."
Obama: I?d like higher gas prices, just not so quickly « Hot Air
said:“Under my plan....electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket."
uh, you know — Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket. Even regardless of what I say about whether coal is good or bad. Because I’m capping greenhouse gases, coal power plants, you know, natural gas, you name it — whatever the plants were, whatever the industry was, uh, they would have to retrofit their operations. That will cost money. They will pass that money on to consumers.
Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air

So obviously you never read or heard Obama say these things because you defend him!

LOL. Hey Myth, did you ever finish the third grade? Because your reading comprehension sucks. My hours were cut back to only 40 to 45 hours a week at my request. And I am presently taking a 3/4 load in college. Catching back up in calculus, and taking 200 level chemistry, also. And I will be 70 this year. Quite obviously one of your lazy liberals. I stated quite clearly "I am a college student". Oh yeah, income broke six figures again in 2012. Yeah, this ol' blue collar liberal is doing all right.

Of course, if I write a peice of prose here, I am one those 'elitest' liberals. And if I speak like the men I work with, I have to be just a lumpen prole. You guys are a hoot. The men that I work with would tear you a new one, intellectually and physically. No airs about them, they are keeping the machinery running that provides this nation with steel.

Forum List

Back