Obama got 93% of black vote. Romney got 59% of white

United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More proof that blacks are extremely racist and whites not racist enough. Obozo also got 64% of the HS dropout vote and 63% of voters where the family income is under $30,000. Democrats are the loser party.

How is that proof? What percentage of black voters are Democrats?

Good question. 90% of American blacks consider themselves Democrats. Big surprise so many would vote for Obama. In every election the Democratic candidate gets the vast majority of the black vote: in 1936, FDR got 71% of the black vote. In 1964 Johnson got 94% of the black vote. Other stats have been presented in previous posts. It's no surprise at all that a Democratic candidate would get such a large portion of the black vote.

Romney got 78% of the Mormon vote. Those Mormons must be prejudiced against Obama because he isn't a Mormon.

Last edited:
Negroes are much more racist than whites and always have been.

You live in a white dominated nation that enslaved blacks and engaged in systematic oppression against them for centuries.

Loosen up that hood of yours, it's cutting the oxygen off from your two remaining braincells.

I have some bad news for you. Obama is NOT black !! Now, before you jump off a bridge sit back and think about why you call a guy black when his mother was as white as Ann Coulter. Obama is a half breed. He is not an african american, a kenyan american, or a hawaiian american. Half white, half black. and his black half is arab african.

so tell us again why you consider him black

More proof that blacks are extremely racist and whites not racist enough. Obozo also got 64% of the HS dropout vote and 63% of voters where the family income is under $30,000. Democrats are the loser party.

Good question. 90% of American blacks consider themselves Democrats. Big surprise so many would vote for Obama. In every election the Democratic candidate gets the vast majority of the black vote: in 1936, FDR got 71% of the black vote. In 1964 Johnson got 94% of the black vote. Other stats have been presented in previous posts. It's no surprise at all that a Democratic candidate would get such a large portion of the black vote.

Could it possibly be because democrats always promise to GIVE them free stuff? They never actually do it, but they always promise it.

Blacks are much worse off under obama than they were under Bush. more unemployed, more in poverty----------but thats all OK since we have a black president

do you comprehend how stupid that is?

Could it possibly be because democrats always promise to GIVE them free stuff? They never actually do it, but they always promise it.

Blacks are much worse off under obama than they were under Bush. more unemployed, more in poverty----------but thats all OK since we have a black president

What I comprehend is that both of your posts are pretty damn stupid.

What I comprehend is that both of your posts are pretty damn stupid.

really? the black unemployment and poverty and food stamp rates are higher today than when obama took office-------everything he has done has made it worse for black people in the USA. Why do they still love him if not because of race?

[

So your wrap-up is blacks not racist, whites are racist. :cuckoo:

I know a guy I grew up with, gets on Facebook every day for his five minute Obama hate.

This guy complains about how Obama makes his life worse. But here's the thing. He's got a city job collecting garbage, he gets paid more than I do without a college education because his union protects his rights.

So even though Romney pretty much announced that he would dismantle unions like his and privatize government jobs like his, given the oppurtunity (and I would even agree, there might be merit to some of that), he still hates on Obama, even though it would be against his best interests.

What is this? Bedtime stories for liberal zombies?

The take away should be the the Republican Party has nothing for anyone other than white people.

Simple as that.

But thankfully you folks..and Republicans are not to swift on the uptake.

Actually, to correct your point. The GOP has done nothing for anyone but RICH people in the last few years.

Can't say that's true of the GOP 30 years ago, when they used to get it. But it is true today.

So in 82 they got it and all of the sudden you're a Reaganite? You just talk to amuse yourself.

He also got 73% of the asian vote, 71% of the hispanic vote, and 67% of non married women, 70% of the atheist vote, 76% of the gay, lesbian, bi-sexual vote, 60% of those aged 18-29 vote

But Romney got 55% of those making over $250,000 a year vote :cool:

Yup - the GOP got the maker vote and the dems got the welfare vote.

How is Obama's share of the African American vote an indication of racism when Gore and Kerry earned essentially the same percent of the African American vote when they ran in 2000 and 2004?

Those prior elections were not mixed race elections. Only 2008 and 2012 were.

You live in a white dominated nation that enslaved blacks and engaged in systematic oppression against them for centuries.

Systematic oppression??? You mean like affirmative action? We've had such oppression of WHITES and favoritism for blacks for 40 years now and black americans are still a failed race. Time to face the fact that blacks are inferior.

I wish you racists would shut the heck up about race. It's got to be the most useless characteristic to classify people with.

I wish you racists would shut the heck up about race. It's got to be the most useless characteristic to classify people with.

Haters gotta hate.

Andf have you noticed successful, happy people are rarely racist?

Its the bitter losers who can't admit that they are at fault for their situation that have to try to blame someone else.

Yet, around 80-96% blacks voted for a Democrat president, before Obama, if you have forgotten, were ALL WHITE.

See for yourself asshat. Even Gallup supports my claim.
U.S. Presidential Election Center

You'll get the same results with Latinos with a Latino President (Maybe in 2016). And Latinos are a bigger demographic than blacks. You should be more worried about them, but since you and several others whining about this are morons, there's no reason why I should even help people like you.

BTW Saying Negro in this day and age, is Right Winger PC talk for N****r. Say what you mean, you're not fooling anyone.

Last edited:
How is Obama's share of the African American vote an indication of racism when Gore and Kerry earned essentially the same percent of the African American vote when they ran in 2000 and 2004?

Those prior elections were not mixed race elections. Only 2008 and 2012 were.

If the black voting trend was always the same for other Democrat Candidates, why would it be different with a black candidate. And 96% of black people voted for Clinton in 1996.

You're whining to just to be whining.

Last edited:

I agree that racists tend to use racial stats as a tool. But I won't go so far as to say that they are useless. In fact, in many cases they tell a distinct story.

Unfortunately most of these racists get sheltered by the others around them, who refuse to see it and call them out on it, because it goes against their own narrative that racism is as good as dead.

It's not though. Not by a long shot. We have a bunch of regular members on this board that prove to demonstrate that. ShootSpeeders is simply one of them. I could name half a dozen more easily, and a dozen plus if I have some time to remember who they all are.

I agree that racists tend to use racial stats as a tool. But I won't go so far as to say that they are useless. In fact, in many cases they tell a distinct story.

So what facts other than race do you have to substantiate your repeated claims that Obama is a Kenyan?

Forum List

Back