🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama got 93% of black vote. Romney got 59% of white

United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More proof that blacks are extremely racist and whites not racist enough. Obozo also got 64% of the HS dropout vote and 63% of voters where the family income is under $30,000. Democrats are the loser party.

He also got 73% of the asian vote, 71% of the hispanic vote, and 67% of non married women, 70% of the atheist vote, 76% of the gay, lesbian, bi-sexual vote, 60% of those aged 18-29 vote

But Romney got 55% of those making over $250,000 a year vote :cool:

If you're gonna keep making mindless posts; I'll probably have to add you to my my ignore list. It's so funny that you're willing to throw a fit and yet not produce your own link to prove that I supposedly lied.

Please do. I'm not interested in engaging any conservatives. And you were the one who made the asinine conclusion. I asked you to prove it with evidence. The onus is on you.

I know you're not interested in responsibly engaging me. That was sort of my point.

Looks to me like he pegged you immediately.

You're a known liar and you were unable to back up your shit.

Please do. I'm not interested in engaging any conservatives. And you were the one who made the asinine conclusion. I asked you to prove it with evidence. The onus is on you.

I know you're not interested in responsibly engaging me. That was sort of my point.

Just out of curiousity, why did you pick the name Article 15? It brings back memories of a lot of paperwork and having to take notes during non-judicial punishment to write up a report of what occurred during frequent times of offenses in our Company. I'm sure it wasn't much better for all concerned, but what a pain in the ass those days were.

United States presidential election, 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More proof that blacks are extremely racist and whites not racist enough. Obozo also got 64% of the HS dropout vote and 63% of voters where the family income is under $30,000. Democrats are the loser party.

^^^^^^^^^^

why rightwingnuts lose....

zero understanding
zero ability to analyze data

the president also got young voters, educated voters, FEMALE voters...

pretty much everyone except for old white men.

isn't that funny?

with the garbage you post, which is pretty reflective of those old white men, it's pretty clear why that would be.

but please, have your next presidential candidate endorse senate candidates who think it's
"G-d's will" if a woman gets pregnant during a rape and support "personhood" laws.

^^^^^ But absolutely nothing to say about the racist 93% black vote. No surprise.

Just out of curiousity, why did you pick the name Article 15? It brings back memories of a lot of paperwork and having to take notes during non-judicial punishment to write up a report of what occurred during frequent times of offenses in our Company. I'm sure it wasn't much better for all concerned, but what a pain in the ass those days were.

It was my call sign when I was in Iraq.

I never got an Article 15 but I had a couple of LORs in my PIF from speaking truth to power a bit too bluntly.

^^^^^ But absolutely nothing to say about the racist 93% black vote. No surprise.

How is Obama's share of the African American vote an indication of racism when Gore and Kerry earned essentially the same percent of the African American vote when they ran in 2000 and 2004?

The take away should be the the Republican Party has nothing for anyone other than white people.

Simple as that.

But thankfully you folks..and Republicans are not to swift on the uptake.

That's sort of an ironic conclusion; given that the more educated blacks are, the more likely they are to be Republican.

That's a goddamn lie. Produce the statistics to support that nonsensical assertion. Republicans, by nature, are stupid, repressed, and confused. Liberals are the ones linked to institutions of higher learning....not conservatives. Moron.
:razz::razz: negro cab.

Attachments

• $attachment.jpg
    $attachment.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 42

It was my call sign when I was in Iraq.

I never got an Article 15 but I had a couple of LORs in my PIF from speaking truth to power a bit too bluntly.

I take it LORs are letters of reprimand, which we never had and PIF could be something like personal identification file like our service record books or SRBs. Some of our NCOs were constantly writing people up and I never had to.

How is Obama's share of the African American vote an indication of racism when Gore and Kerry earned essentially the same percent of the African American vote when they ran in 2000 and 2004?

Do you have a link which also gives voter turnout, because that is what really makes the point. Of course Blacks will vote for the party of entitlements, but I'd be willing to bet a lot more stayed home in 2000, and 2004 than did 2008, and 2012.

Do you have a link which also gives voter turnout, because that is what really makes the point. Of course Blacks will vote for the party of entitlements, but I'd be willing to bet a lot more stayed home in 2000, and 2004 than did 2008, and 2012.

What do you think the Mormon voter turnout was in 2012? Do you think it was higher? Do you think the women turnout will be higher if a popular woman runs for President? I was glad to vote for Obama and took my mother to the poll too, but some White people are like that. Mom's passed away now, but I still have the fine memory of that day. Mom wanted Clinton and it's too bad she won't be around to see a woman President, but it will happen someday and that's what counts.

Earlier, 93% of the black vote was an indication of racism.

Now that that has been blown up you are flailing around searching for something.

I have no doubt that having an African American at the top of a major party's ticket for POTUS drew more African Americans to the polls. It would work the same for Latinos, Asians, probably women, ect if they had someone from their race or gender on top of a ticket for the first time. It's a historical event and people want to particpate in such things.

So basically your first 93% racism swing was a huge miss and your subsequent flailure (yes, I just created that word) is a "gee wizz" point.

In short, you're a moron.

[

So your wrap-up is blacks not racist, whites are racist. :cuckoo:

I know a guy I grew up with, gets on Facebook every day for his five minute Obama hate.

This guy complains about how Obama makes his life worse. But here's the thing. He's got a city job collecting garbage, he gets paid more than I do without a college education because his union protects his rights.

So even though Romney pretty much announced that he would dismantle unions like his and privatize government jobs like his, given the oppurtunity (and I would even agree, there might be merit to some of that), he still hates on Obama, even though it would be against his best interests.

The take away should be the the Republican Party has nothing for anyone other than white people.

Simple as that.

But thankfully you folks..and Republicans are not to swift on the uptake.

Actually, to correct your point. The GOP has done nothing for anyone but RICH people in the last few years.

Can't say that's true of the GOP 30 years ago, when they used to get it. But it is true today.

The problem is that the Left has convinced some people that what makes them "different", be it gender, age, race, sexual persuasion or perversion is so important that issue is the most important.

Meanwhile the Conservatives still believe that there are more issues that affect all of us, regardless of age, race, sexual persuasion or perversion, and that those common issues are the most important.

I can't blame the Hispanic rank and file when they put immigration at the top of their list. The GOP has a poor reputation on the topic and they don't get a lot of support from that community. If they're going to be deported, threatened to be deported, or harassed for their appearance with the blessings of conservative law makers and activists, it's hard to set that aside and think about things like gun control and fiscal spending.

What is more troublesome, from the GOP political perspective, is that Hispanics have very recent memories (either from their own experience or they know someone) who comes from a culture where gun violence is pronounced. So when they hear someone decry gun control measures, it's not resonating. The same can be said with cultures where wages were anything but legislated....when the conservatives come out against a paltry $7.50/hour minimum wage it barely resonates as well.

There is some truth to what you said. There are groups that are single-issue voters. There is also some truth that for many, the issue is a deal-breaker.

[

I know a guy I grew up with, gets on Facebook every day for his five minute Obama hate.

This guy complains about how Obama makes his life worse. But here's the thing. He's got a city job collecting garbage, he gets paid more than I do without a college education because his union protects his rights.

So even though Romney pretty much announced that he would dismantle unions like his and privatize government jobs like his, given the oppurtunity (and I would even agree, there might be merit to some of that), he still hates on Obama, even though it would be against his best interests.

What's the matter with Kansas isn't limited to Kansas.

[

Except for the occupation; it sounds like Grumps.

Negroes are much more racist than whites and always have been.

You live in a white dominated nation that enslaved blacks and engaged in systematic oppression against them for centuries.

Loosen up that hood of yours, it's cutting the oxygen off from your two remaining braincells.

Last edited:
[

What's the matter with Kansas isn't limited to Kansas.

I actually called this guy on his nonsense this morning. He wasn't happy with me.

Expect to be unfriended at any moment.

Negroes are much more racist than whites and always have been.

Say a few bad things about all those other groups in America! It's good when you go right-wing redneck and piss all of them off. Don't forget to credit the GOP for your enlightenment!

Forum List

Back